Author Topic: Colin  (Read 6484 times)

Offline Smiley1

Colin
« on: April 17, 2020, 12:40:36 AM »
I caved and used my karma points for a reading with this guy.   I liked him.  Any feedback on him?

Offline TeaAndCookies

Re: Colin
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 10:29:08 AM »
Didn’t work for me. He’s very nice but none of his predictions came to pass. I hope he works for you though, smiley.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 01:28:06 PM »
Didn’t work for me. He’s very nice but none of his predictions came to pass. I hope he works for you though, smiley.

Thank you for replying.  I was kind of hoping he’d be right. 

Waiting for my poi to ask me to marry him lol.  But I guess hard in covid times ☹️

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 12:04:37 AM »
My questions at the time I called him (years ago now) were about a job and relocation.  I was hoping to move to another country for a job.  We all connect with different readers. Please, please don’t get discouraged. I was just sharing my experience.

Of the many readers I called on CP, only Zitta, Tulsa, and Jaiden work for me. I have spoken to others who seemed to get current situations correct but predictions are still pending.

I sincerely hope Colin is right and you get the outcome you want.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 03:25:57 AM »
Thank you,  funny I found your list didnt work for me lol

I appreciate you coming back though and telling me.  This forum has turned sour and I love small acts of kindness

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 03:54:40 PM »
No need for thanks, Smiley. We all have different readers we connect with. For me, the aforementioned readers have worked out better than the higher tier readers. .

This forum has saved me money and frustration so I want to give back in some small way. I’m not proud of my binge cycles with CP. I’ve spent waaaay too much hard earned money on that line. I’m still in a binge cycle but getting disgusted with myself...which is a good sign.

Please keep us updated with your situation.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 10:13:04 AM »
My questions at the time I called him (years ago now) were about a job and relocation.  I was hoping to move to another country for a job.  We all connect with different readers. Please, please don’t get discouraged. I was just sharing my experience.

Of the many readers I called on CP, only Zitta, Tulsa, and Jaiden work for me. I have spoken to others who seemed to get current situations correct but predictions are still pending.

Going to say you were right here.  I called him again and I am pretty sure he’s a cold reader.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 02:07:42 PM »
One person you won’t have to bother with again.  ;)

Offline baobei

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2020, 06:37:18 AM »

Going to say you were right here.  I called him again and I am pretty sure he’s a cold reader.

I totally agree, total waste of my money. I can feel he's doing a cold reading and asking me leading questions and then riding from there

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2020, 12:00:50 PM »

Second call when I didn’t bite he said he didn’t connect.  Disappointing

I totally agree, total waste of my money. I can feel he's doing a cold reading and asking me leading questions and then riding from there

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2020, 10:30:32 PM »
I called him this past Sunday about an ex gf. He said we are getting back together and I should hear from her in the next few weeks. He said to me 100% it’s going to happen. Isabella was right about our first contact after being blocked 3-4 months. She was right about that. I’ll keep you posted. One thing I realized about jobs. It’s all who you know so if he said you were getting a job. You might have been picked for it but Someone overruled it.  I hope this comes true. We broke up 6 months ago and I’m miserable without her.  She is the love of my life.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2020, 12:04:27 AM »
I called him this past Sunday about an ex gf. He said we are getting back together and I should hear from her in the next few weeks. He said to me 100% it’s going to happen. Isabella was right about our first contact after being blocked 3-4 months. She was right about that. I’ll keep you posted. One thing I realized about jobs. It’s all who you know so if he said you were getting a job. You might have been picked for it but Someone overruled it.  I hope this comes true. We broke up 6 months ago and I’m miserable without her.  She is the love of my life.

You may be right. It’s all good though. I have moved on from that. I’m really sorry about your girlfriend. I hope things get back on track soon. I’m ashamed to say I have been calling about a POI lately.  For what it’s worth, Jaiden has been mostly correct with timing for me . No one has been 100% of course but she gets it right for me most of the time.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2020, 01:03:04 AM »

I pretty much got the same info as you.  Honestly I think he was a cold reader, don't want to get your hopes up.  He told me two weeks, then said last week of April and then said May is a massive change.    But how he started the reading, emotional distance between you and another, not sure if it is physical distance or just an emotional one.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2020, 04:49:42 PM »
I didn’t give any information. When I asked him the question. He just went off. He said she is immature in ways of the relationship that she handled everything. She will grow up and realize what is going to happen. I have a friend who is a psychic and she doesn’t charge me. She says the same thing he says. So I don’t know. My ex has walls up and doesn’t trust me. She is trying to push me away but she can’t. She keeps fighting herself and seeing if this Will work. Isabella, Colin and a few others said that. Same thing with my friend

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 12:42:54 PM »
I didn’t give any information. When I asked him the question. He just went off. He said she is immature in ways of the relationship that she handled everything. She will grow up and realize what is going to happen. I have a friend who is a psychic and she doesn’t charge me. She says the same thing he says. So I don’t know. My ex has walls up and doesn’t trust me. She is trying to push me away but she can’t. She keeps fighting herself and seeing if this Will work. Isabella, Colin and a few others said that. Same thing with my friend

He said mine had regret around how he’s treated me.  But have me specific days and nothings happened. 

anything