Author Topic: Megan777  (Read 1836 times)

Offline honeybee28

Megan777
« on: April 19, 2020, 11:13:27 AM »
Has anyone read with her? I did recently and am unsure what to think. Asked a lot of questions to know if they were on the right path.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 11:41:33 AM by honeybee28 »

Offline librasun

Re: Megan777
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 08:26:38 PM »
Hiii honeybee :) I did read with her once . I honestly did not like her, I felt she spent a lot of time explaining things that I did not ask and she was kinda off with my situation so meh. At least she was cheap but I won’t chat with her again.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 01:30:27 PM »
Hiii honeybee :) I did read with her once . I honestly did not like her, I felt she spent a lot of time explaining things that I did not ask and she was kinda off with my situation so meh. At least she was cheap but I won’t chat with her again.

Thanks, librasun :) Okay phew, the same thing happened to me. Took her forever to answer my initial question, asked me a bunch of 'verification' questions and went off on a whole bunch of stuff that wasn't accurate.

Offline librasun

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 07:44:40 PM »

Thanks, librasun :) Okay phew, the same thing happened to me. Took her forever to answer my initial question, asked me a bunch of 'verification' questions and went off on a whole bunch of stuff that wasn't accurate.

Ugh! I hate when they do that. Is like, when I chat with an advisor I know my questions, so I am expecting my questions to be answered, not a bunch of baloney that I don’t care about!!!