Author Topic: Arel Psychic, Bryan and Gemini Moon  (Read 9172 times)

Offline gemmaasks

Re: Arel Psychic, Bryan and Gemini Moon
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2024, 07:14:32 AM »
Gemini moon - I decided to try her after reading this thread.

1st reading (Sept 2024) -  I asked her about my poi's current feelings and intentions toward me. She picked up that my poi is attractive to me physically, in short just wants to be in a situationship which she is right. She also said he doesn't want to be in a committed relationship at all with anyone right now. He doesn't want to be attached to anyone at all.  She said we will have a  "fall out" and will make up after but still no commitment from poi side.

2nd reading (Oct 2024) - I asked her about my poi's current feelings and intentions toward me. She mentioned that we will or are currently going through a fall out - she saw it in the first reading and saw it here and she's right. Now, she saw a 3rd party. She said my poi will reach out within a month but he just wants to have fun and will give me positive attention.

Final thoughts - im upset about this 3rd party. idk if this is right because my poi said he doesn't have time to date which is true - he was working 2 full time jobs and in school full time. We hung out once a month. But there is this lawyer friend he has been texting a lot lately. He said he met her years ago on a dating app. But after 5 dates, they decided to remain friends. So idk if she's reaching out to him for attention. Apparently, she is now separated from her boyfriend. So Idk if Gemini moon is correct here about the 3rd party.

I will update here by the end of November.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2024, 02:31:41 AM by gemmaasks »

anything