Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 45996 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2020, 03:57:33 AM »
I’m curious though she doesn’t have a ton of reviews on bitwine, did she work for another site?

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2020, 06:34:22 AM »
She mentioned she has her own site but I don’t know her name to actually look it up.  I do like her though.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2020, 11:39:25 AM »
and all who said she was good are newbies......

Actually, I’m not a newbie; I’ve been on here since the summer of 2017.  I have also been reading with her since early February and she is extremely good; isn’t fake, phony or fairytales.  She gives you practical advice with tools to go with it.  She doesn’t come on a lot hence the lack of reviews.  But who cares about that?  There are readers with reviews in the thousands who absolutely suck.  Sometimes I don’t post reviews about good psychics on here (and I truly want to share)like Jessica because it always seems like someone would always come and criticize and discredit them.  For me, she is accurate, honest and realistic.  Everyone and everything around you is YOU pushed out.  Change yourself within and watch the changes happen outside.  Peace.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2020, 01:03:35 PM »

Actually, I’m not a newbie; I’ve been on here since the summer of 2017.  I have also been reading with her since early February and she is extremely good; isn’t fake, phony or fairytales.  She gives you practical advice with tools to go with it.  She doesn’t come on a lot hence the lack of reviews.  But who cares about that?  There are readers with reviews in the thousands who absolutely suck.  Sometimes I don’t post reviews about good psychics on here (and I truly want to share)like Jessica because it always seems like someone would always come and criticize and discredit them.  For me, she is accurate, honest and realistic.  Everyone and everything around you is YOU pushed out.  Change yourself within and watch the changes happen outside.  Peace.

Ditto, I may not post that much or that often, but I’ve been on this board since 2018 and have gotten MANY readings with MANY different psychics.
She has felt the most genuine.

« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2020, 01:31:05 PM »
Couldn’t agree more.  Jessica is excellent.  Also if she doesn’t connect she’ll let you know so she doesn’t lead you on.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2020, 02:01:39 PM »
Lol what does being new on the forum have to do with which readers we like?  Just curious

Offline massine

« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2020, 03:34:21 PM »

What has me being a newbie got to do with LT picking up on my POIs specific obsession and his coping mechanisms, and telling me things that you can't just randomly guess? Curious to hear why you're so upset with her

Offline massine

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2020, 03:43:18 PM »
I am so happy you finally got to read with her! She is definitely gifted and very genuine

She is so so genuine. She was so flexible and worked with time differences too. She's definitely one of my favourites, can't believe I didn't try her sooner! Thanks to you guys on this post I discovered her! <3

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2020, 03:51:07 PM »
Wow I hope you don’t think I was being aggressive and defensive lol because I wasn’t.  I was simply looking for the logic in new forum members and their liking certain readers.  It was a genuine inquiry

Offline massine

« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2020, 06:19:55 PM »

What has me being a newbie got to do with LT picking up on my POIs specific obsession and his coping mechanisms, and telling me things that you can't just randomly guess? Curious to hear why you're so upset with her

wow im not upset at all.. ok, sorry if you dont like

Okay I should have worded that better. You clearly have some dislike against her and I'm curious why me being a newbie discredits my review? Did you have a bad experience with her?

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2020, 06:19:26 AM »
She was really good at giving me videos to help with manifestations but as for details regarding my situation she wasn’t accurate. She was very vague where parts of her assessment was true but once she tried to go into detail she started becoming inaccurate. Granted she didn’t go into too much detail anyways. I don’t think she’s psychic, I think she’s good at reading situations and providing tools for manifestation but that’s it. I did appreciate the tools she provided tho, they were very helpful.

« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2020, 06:47:50 AM »
Yes.  Agreed with you.  I think she gives you great insight and the tools needed to manifest your own situation but you really can’t manifest something that’s not possible, for example if I wanted to manifest Chris Hemsworth loves me and wants to marry me..... yeah most likely that’s not going to happen lol.  How great would that be though?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2020, 01:08:35 PM »
I think it’s all interwoven if that makes sense.  It takes a certain level of consciousness and awareness to do the healing and manifesting work she does.  She has said things to me that she could not have known to even mention. 

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2020, 05:10:37 PM »
Also I am kinda taken back and shocked that I spent 48 hours of my life watching a few hours of manifesting, healing and LOA videos and meditations at night and I manifested not only contact from my guy, but watching movies in bed which is what I picture when manifesting that relationship.  That is oddly fast so I mean, it may be a fluke but I am going to go for it full stop for the time being Lolol

Offline moonstar

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2020, 05:18:59 PM »
Also I am kinda taken back and shocked that I spent 48 hours of my life watching a few hours of manifesting, healing and LOA videos and meditations at night and I manifested not only contact from my guy, but watching movies in bed which is what I picture when manifesting that relationship.  That is oddly fast so I mean, it may be a fluke but I am going to go for it full stop for the time being Lolol

Which ones did you watch?