Author Topic: 30 day Challenge  (Read 14939 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: 30 day Challenge
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2020, 09:48:10 PM »
I'll be back on the challenge Sunday. I have a reading scheduled this Saturday...and that one will be my last reading for a while.

I'm also working on not listening to old readings. I think that keeps me stuck...I'm doing much better emotionally and I think I'm in a place where I don't need to be pacified by old readings.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2020, 10:24:03 PM »
I agree with Purple. Listening to old readings wasn't helping me to move on so I honestly deleted all of them last week :) I felt free of the past in a different way when I deleted the hope those readings was giving me.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2020, 06:25:30 AM »
I brokedown and got a general reading from Kisha. I am getting very anxious about my job situation or lack there off and she is good with landing career predictions. The good news is i had no desire to ask about my POI

that is great news about not having urge to ask about POI!!!

how are you doing? I fell off wagon a bit and am working to get myself back.  I know I can get back there!!! I am just giving myself some grace and starting over. Day 1 today :)

I am doing well but could be better I am vowing to not let this set back stop me. I will go back to my 30 days nad I wow to make it to 60 this time without getting any readings. One thing I did realize was I have stopped craving these readings I want fewer and fewer of them.

As for Kisha working for me I cant say for sure that she has but I have always had general love readings with her and everyone says she is awful at that but great with career job related readings and her suceess rate is much higher. so I got a general reading on career and hoping fingers crossed that she has a better track record on this one.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2020, 12:10:27 PM »
I had my last reading yesterday and it was actually a very therapeutic one. I'm glad that I'm ending on such a calming/healing note.

I'm back on the challenge!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2020, 08:48:15 PM »
I had my last reading yesterday and it was actually a very therapeutic one. I'm glad that I'm ending on such a calming/healing note.

I'm back on the challenge!
Welcome back! onwards to a psychic free life

Offline aries1995

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2020, 11:07:40 PM »
No where near 30 days but I’ve officially been a week psychic free! Probably the first time since December 2019

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2020, 12:27:24 AM »
No where near 30 days but I’ve officially been a week psychic free! Probably the first time since December 2019

You're off to a great start

Offline aries1995

« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2020, 09:27:18 AM »
Thank you :)

beachgal214

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2020, 05:05:25 PM »
 I start now!  Tomorrow will be new day 1.  and how long will I go? goodness I hope forever <3

Best of luck to all on this journey :)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2020, 05:06:30 PM »
15 days and counting! Halfway there

Offline Lys

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2020, 05:25:44 PM »
Hello :) I don't have a lot of readings but I will start the challenge today   :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2020, 07:25:43 AM »
Amazing! so heartening to see us all trying to get our lives back.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2020, 03:38:05 PM »
I am on day 21 no readings last one was 5/7 and I saved the chat log for reference and told myself that was it, especially in regards to my POI. Promised myself even for just general readings too, that was the last one. I stillg et free tarot readings through biddy tarot they are nice to help, but I only do one every month and may cut back to every other month even. Here's the thing I realized, even though I do not want to be with my original POI at all romantically I am not sure how much even a friendship would work at this point either even though we've know each other our whole lives. When you get even just a glimpse into someone elses life for a minute you realize that absolute neither of you has or will ever fully align. I have always been the odd ball in my entire family, dancing to the beat of my own drum, wanderlust, a nomad, and an almost unquenchable thirst for more in life. He's the type that will never leave our home town and wants a quiet and settled life. I tried that calm settled married life previously and it was not for me. Especially after losing a parent my wanderlust and desire to just be a bit of a nomad has increased significantly.

I offically made another trip around the sun this week for me (aka my birthday) and I really sat down and looked at what I want for my life for the next year and within the next 3 to 5 also. I want more stamps on my passport than anything else at this point. I want to travel, move, enjoy life and the little things more than just collect a paycheck, get married, pop out a few kids, retire then maybe be able to travel, and wait to die. No thanks, not about that life for me!

As for readings, for me personally it takes about 21+ days to break a habit. Also, saying I don't instead of I can't helps your mindset with it completely. Telling yourself you don't read with psychics verus I can't read with psychics. this has been proven by psychologists to be more effective in breaking habits and changing behaviors. Putting money aside is SUPER key also. Save for a trip, a new car, a new place. Just pretend you are putting it away for something, also putting in some where with restricted or limited access EXTREMELY helps save it.

Very inspiring, congrats :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2020, 05:56:43 AM »
HI All
First of when I started this post I was very skeptical that Iwould make it all the way to 30 days and I had so many resistant thoughts in my mind about it. And through this journey I told myself lets see how far I make it if I go 24 hours or 48 hours without a reading I would consider it a success and not a failure. Next time I will go longer and next even longer. Well I made it to 45 days and then broke  down but I will make it further next time. In this journey I realized I need a readign when I am bored and my mind is craving personal interaction and I am not happy with myself for some reason. But If I have a sense of achievement of some sort in a day however small that distraction may be it gives me strength not to get a reading. I love all of you for giving yourself that sense of confidence that you can make it. I rhrink we can all make it one day off this support group off all psychic sites and kick this habit to the curb. I know because I have done it before. I want to tell myself I no longer need to control my life I no longer want to know. Let it all unfold as it is meant to be. What is yours by destiny will find you. Keep on keeping on peeps you can all do it.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2020, 01:36:57 PM »
In this journey I realized I need a readign when I am bored and my mind is craving personal interaction and I am not happy with myself for some reason

This is exactly why I keep getting readings. As soon as I'm not happy I just want a r adding and I like talking to someone that's a complete stranger to the situation

Congrats on 45 days!