Author Topic: 30 day Challenge  (Read 13121 times)

Offline Mirosee

Re: 30 day Challenge
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2020, 12:20:22 AM »
I broke mine too after 20 days  :-\

Offline russianred

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2020, 04:29:44 PM »
Wow you guys have done so well! My goal was to start this month but I’ve already had two readings  :-[ I can get to the 7 day mark then I can’t help myself! Please help :(

I think you just have to reach the point where you are so frustrated with the readings that you don't want them anymore.  And/or a point where you feel like you don't have more to know or discover from the readings.  I've spent the last few days trying to get back in touch with my authentic self before I started second-guessing everything because of readings.  I look at the readings as something that helped me in some ways and I felt I needed at that time but I can't be a slave to them anymore where I feel controlled by something I relied on for the purpose of trying to feel more in control.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2020, 07:32:11 PM »
Dont beat yourself up just set a goal that this time you will target going one more day than you did last time and if you make it to 7+1 day trust me you will keep going. slowly but surely.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2020, 09:32:08 PM »
Thank you for the encouragement everyone! My aim is to get one reading a month. Since I’ve already got three now I guess I’m starting again from today lol

beachgal214

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2020, 03:00:03 PM »
30 days tomorrow!!!  Feeling GREAT!!!  Thanks to everyone here for the support!!

Sometimes I have the moments where im like wonder for shits and giggles if they are still thinking of me - then I'm like stop thinking like that and I redirect my thoughts!

It is definitely progression and I think in a major way.  Last year at this time I was in a. bad way!  I can now control the infrequent musings and the more I redirect and break the mental habits the stronger I get and the longer I go! 

I don't think I ever hit the 1 month mark!! <3 keeping it up! 
great job to everyone beating this and good luck and stay positive,  one foot in front of the other to all those struggling. :)

beachgal214

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2020, 03:12:33 PM »
so today is day 30 over here.  I dont know why but I am getting that anxious feeling I know all too well over here.

its like this gnawing that I just want to know how hes feeling at present.

its heavy today. I have been doing so good. havent felt like this in a while.

the good news is I am not going to call keen or anything.  but I am tempted to phone a good empath. but trying not to. i think I can redirect my attention. going to try that.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2020, 03:30:30 PM »
You’ve done SOOOOO well to get this far! This is my aim! You’ve gone 30 days without needing it! You’re strong and you can do this!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2020, 01:20:34 AM »
I'm ready to get back on the challenge. Except for kisha, my recent readings have all been meh. Even when I read on career/education it's all repetitive and nothing I haven't heard before.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2020, 01:23:02 AM »
so today is day 30 over here.  I dont know why but I am getting that anxious feeling I know all too well over here.

the good news is I am not going to call keen or anything.  but I am tempted to phone a good empath. but trying not to. i think I can redirect my attention. going to try that.

Good job on making it to day 30.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2020, 01:42:29 AM »
I challenge you to look within yourself. How do you sense he's feeling?

Why does it matter how he's feeling? Is it worth spending money on?

Your cash, your choice! :)

Offline russianred

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2020, 04:51:11 AM »

Hey, so sorry that you are feeling anxious and tempted.  I had written some questions trying to help you to "reason" your way out of calling but I think everyone on this thread knows that readings are not rational or logical yet we still have spent hundreds/thousands on them.

I actually got this from my therapist today (not in regards to readings):  when you are tempted to do something to soothe your anxiety that you know isn't good for you, it's a good reminder to look inwards and use healthy tools to combat (or even just sit with) the anxiety.  I honestly believe that compulsively getting readings is very similar to drinking or using drugs to cope with intrusive and anxious thoughts.  It's that compulsive "I NEED this RIGHT NOW" piece that is a signal to me that the reading will actually never give me what I'm looking for, unlike the readings I used to get on occasion "for fun"

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2020, 06:26:18 AM »
I brokedown and got a general reading from Kisha. I am getting very anxious about my job situation or lack there off and she is good with landing career predictions. The good news is i had no desire to ask about my POI

Offline bee.23

« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2020, 10:31:57 AM »
I brokedown and got a general reading from Kisha. I am getting very anxious about my job situation or lack there off and she is good with landing career predictions. The good news is i had no desire to ask about my POI

Has she been accurate with your love and POI situations in the past? May I ask

beachgal214

« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2020, 01:11:16 PM »

that is great news about not having urge to ask about POI!!!

how are you doing? I fell off wagon a bit and am working to get myself back.  I know I can get back there!!! I am just giving myself some grace and starting over. Day 1 today :)

beachgal214

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2020, 04:57:14 PM »

that is great news about not having urge to ask about POI!!!

how are you doing? I fell off wagon a bit and am working to get myself back.  I know I can get back there!!! I am just giving myself some grace and starting over. Day 1 today :)

Beachgal I am so proud of you! You got this!

thank you, Pink!! Trying over here.  I have felt amazing in the past. Just need to get back there. Unfortunately I usually broke the binge cycle by getting confirmation and validation from POI -- and right now I refuse to do that for various reasons, mainly pride.  so... its a bit harder this go round. my feelings were hurt bc of his lack of contact and so thats why im a bit edgy.  but I so appreciate the support and know ill g et. back there!!!

how are you holding up?