Author Topic: Did you change their prediction??  (Read 1557 times)

Offline bee.23

Did you change their prediction??
« on: February 22, 2020, 12:56:35 AM »
Were any of you given a negative prediction about what would happen with you and a POI, but because you knew, were able to change the future? If so - how did you do it- and what is your story ?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Did you change their prediction??
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 02:00:27 AM »
Yes a long time ago Yona informed me of action I will take that will hurt my relationship, she also told me it was a prediction and that I won't be able change, she was right, This is something I did. This is when I truly started believing that some things are predestined.

Also, things that involve two people are hard to change, you can change things from your standpoint but you won't be able to change the other person. Good luck

Also don't put your trust in humans, pray about things, prayer has changed my life.

Were any of you given a negative prediction about what would happen with you and a POI, but because you knew, were able to change the future? If so - how did you do it- and what is your story ?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 02:19:46 AM »
Yes a long time ago Yona informed me of action I will take that will hurt my relationship, she also told me it was a prediction and that I won't be able change, she was right, This is something I did. This is when I truly started believing that some things are predestined.

Also, things that involve two people are hard to change, you can change things from your standpoint but you won't be able to change the other person. Good luck

Also don't put your trust in humans, pray about things, prayer has changed my life.

Thank you so much for the info, I will begin to pray more. Also meditate. Those are things that have previously helped me. Can you tell me how else Yona has been correct for you? I might only read with her from now on cause I have so many things I need clarity on- and hear she is one of the best

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 02:37:12 AM »
So far, Yona has been the very best, she's good with predictions, she's predicted, work, love, work! I trust her, she doesn't waver, she's not greedy, she's down to earth. Try not to read with her unless predations unfold.

I cut my readings back with her once a year or every two years, her predictions take time but they do unfold. I love that woman.

Thank you so much for the info, I will begin to pray more. Also meditate. Those are things that have previously helped me. Can you tell me how else Yona has been correct for you? I might only read with her from now on cause I have so many things I need clarity on- and hear she is one of the best

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 05:34:39 AM »

Yona gave me a prediction saying something will happen, I took some action then it didn't happen.

I told Yona then she said because I haven't given them a chance.
Which mean when I give them a chance it will happen.

Well I don't know what if I never give them a chance?
Probably someday somehow I still will...idk.

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 07:21:02 AM »
definitely!
that is why i got readings
from my trusted readers i would aware some red flags ahead then i can move around resources to avoid those issues; it's really helpful at most of the finance & business readings.

as for POI, i  just let things flow; it's something about heart but not about brain, so letting things flow is the best approach. and it works well for me.