Author Topic: So frustrated-looking to vent  (Read 2821 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: So frustrated-looking to vent
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 01:56:49 PM »
I’m sorry you’re going through this but you have to believe what’s actually happening and not what the psychics told you. They can be wrong. They have been wrong and they have all given us false hope at one point or another. Please try to move on and just stay busy with family and friends. It sucks that he ghosted you but unfortunately that seems to be the norm now when it comes to dating. Hang in there.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 02:03:32 PM »
Well we are seeing each other since April....

And last time we met we had passionate sex at my house...

They all seem to be adamant things will change??

I mean.. he has told me he was busy lately a lot at work and that Saturday he came with his uniform as he was working

But the things that see for me are far from what is happening???

pfizer

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2020, 02:25:38 PM »
forget what the psychics told you; forget allll of them
this guy does not respect you and obviously you cannot get what you wanted from him (a consistent and sincere relationship)

i really hate seeing girls torturing themselves over jerks.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2020, 02:42:28 PM »
When they say things will change, do you know what type of change it is?  Do they elaborate on it?  The term change can be applied to anything that is going on in his life.  I’ve found that many psychics say things like this which allows you to misinterpret things.  They need to elaborate exactly what kind of change it is.
Also, he might have just thought it was a sexual relationship since it seems to have started that way.  I speak to mostly male psychics to get their perspectives of why men do certain things and was told that once you have sex with a guy, you in their mind, you go to the bottom of the list of potential partners.  And the fact that he only wants to come over to your house or vice versa instead of going out shows his intentions.  Sounds selfish but that’s the way their minds may or may not be wired. 
I’m not going to tell you to go out and date other people, but truly get to know yourself; your likes and dislikes, etc, because at the end of the day whether we realize it or not, we attract what we are and not what we want.  Peace.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2020, 02:53:48 PM »
Male and female psychics have told me time and time again about changes specifically between me and him towards a commitment.

I've also had detailed readings regarding the reasons he is behaving like this and why it's taking so long.

Well we started as dating I knew he had some problems and psychics told me things would change so I stayed

Sex has nothing to do why he doesn't have a relationship with me lol.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2020, 03:34:26 PM »
Hi Chrys

I only read with independent readers with long reputation history, and I don't really trust psychic hot lines..
How about making a reservation of a well trusted one that you can find from this thread?

I myself read with one in Bitwine and that lady was so wrong!

I won't say the psychics red for you were wrong, but I think there are better ones.

Btw I also reccomend dating coach like Matthew Hussey, Attract great guys, on youtube.
They talk about situations we can say' limbo'

I wish you'll feel better and I believe you deserve a great relationship.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2020, 03:37:32 PM »
Well I'm not getting anywhere with readings so no more readings for me

I will just wait to see if I will have contact, if not I think I should just move on

Offline ES1281

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2020, 03:42:09 PM »

I will just wait to see if I will have contact, if not I think I should just move on

Yeah that's even better! Best wishes for you!

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2020, 12:17:36 AM »

You don’t want to pay more people to tell you the same thing. 

You’ve been with this guy for 10 months.  Have you met any of his friends?  His family?  Has he met any of the people in your life?

If the answer is no to those questions that means he’s not looking for anything serious with you. 
Talk to your girlfriends instead of calling psychics.  They’ll probably tell you just that!
There’s more fish in the sea.  Don’t waste your time with this one!

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2020, 06:14:59 AM »
Well... Logically of course it's safe to assume he doesn't want anything serious.

However we have had a good and passionate connection from the start which he does acknowledge plus he has asked me multiple times if I have slept with others or sleeping and of course my answer is no.

He also says he is only aroused for me.

As I said I know so far he had some challenges so I didn't push him plus I enjoy sex.

However, I just want something more.

The readers I tried have all prediction come to pass feedback. I dunno I believe at least they would give me an accurate assessment of the now...

What he is feeling and thinking if not necessarily the future.

I think that's totally doable.

I do have a plan for when he contacts next as to what I would say.

But anyway it's disappointing for things not to match how they are describing them

anything