Author Topic: Storytime my theory  (Read 5731 times)

Offline KarinaR

Storytime my theory
« on: February 18, 2020, 10:38:54 PM »
Hi everyone! Like many users have mentioned I have been lurking on this forum for a while but just recently started posting about my own experiences. I wanted to post my own personal story and journey with psychics in hopes of venting and also hopefully helping anyone in my shoes...

I got my first reading on keen in 2012 after a very hurtful breakup. I wanted to know if this man would ever return. The first reader sold me a fairytale “he’s your soulmate” he will be back and will marry you. He’s losing sleep over you etc...

I read with almost every reader in keen within the first 5 pages and almost 10k later.... no return. He was actually happy with another woman and I was naive enough to think that maybe if I asked about her I would get more clarity... some readers told me they would not last, that she had done witchcraft and that he would come back to me.

Fast forward to 2018 they are now married with a child and none of my predictions panned out in that scenario.

I had given up readings for about a year and in 2014 I met another guy who seemed to be wishy washy and I got trapped into the psychic binge after finally paying off my previous debt. I went back and started reading with multiple readers. Then one reader recommended queen of cups to me so I tried her. She told me there was another woman interfering, that he was dealing with a change of residence and would move etc... I was devastated and it was obviously not what I wanted to hear. Well this all happened to be true and shortly after I learned from him that he had been fired from his residency and he had to move to Canada. He denied any other women except she ended up confronting me in person.

I deleted my keen account.

Then in 2016 again I started calling about work. I found some psychics who really knocked it out of the park with my work predictions: Journey Ryan, readings by charlie. I found bitwine and started messaging with anette Marie, Analisa and Michelle rose. Most of them gave positive work predictions. The only two that said I would be finding a new job we’re Journey and Charlie on keen... I ended up leaving my job and finding a new position higher than my previous...

I stopped talking to psychics for a while.

2018 came around and I started dating a man who ghosted me. I had yet another binge. Most people said he would come back etc... Charlie had said it could be a while but he saw a reconnection. Journey said he would be back but it wouldn’t be a long term situation. So what happened a year later this man resurfaced and I started another binge on readings... sigh.... this was a short lived reconnection.

Then I met a wonderful man (so I thought) and everything was going perfect up until the holidays when he started becoming distant and pulling away. I took to bitwine and read with everyone and anyone mentioned on this site... many predicted I’d marry this man, he’s my twin flame and we will be engaged or married within a year. This all sounded wonderful so I started getting more readings for validation... we had a fight and disconnected altogether then started trying to patch things up with me doing most of the work of course. Continued to read with the psychics that told me he would marry me... many have now said “free will” or life is too much for him to handle etc... some have flat out told me to get on dating apps or simply just given generic advice. Charlie told me he would come back but i won’t want him when he does (sigh) queen of cups was a straight up jerk and told me to stop wasting my time on someone who doesn’t want me and Journey said that he will come back when he realizes the meaning of our connection.

I have tried the following bitwine readers:
Love psychic Ashley... was correct on timing for a lot of things did not predict the breakup. As of last reading he’s still the man I marry
Autumn river- he will be back, will be engaged but couldn’t see far out to a marriage with him because he has back and forth behaviors that will piss me off in the long run
Miranda autumn- first was like this is a guy you should only get involved if you’re serious now he’s a commitmentphobe
Sophea- man was going to marry me. By December we would be official... we started having issues.
Angel readings- will be slow to develop and if I try to rush it we will break up but get back together. I would learn that he was not who he painted himself to be and things would end
James M. Don’t even know aboit this guy he tells me all kinds of stuff about the cards and that we have a solid foundation... no real predictions he said that tarot cards don’t predict the future
Miss Ann- so far her monthly wheel thing has been accurate but the poi I have previously asked about was incorrect. The opposite happened. I have not asked her about my more recent poi.
Domine Candrews- can’t connect
Marcelo- this is your soulmate I get the sun card without a doubt things will be in your favor
Avalon Star- you will be together and things will turn around... when asked aboit long term- disconnected on me then blocked me
Angela shadows: you will get back together and get married
Draven Gray: not sure what his prediction was because he wrote 2.5 large paragraphs telling me what the obstacles were... his uncertainty and the retrograde that at that time had not yet started
Effie K- lol I am embarrassed to share what she said and don’t want to give them clues to find me later but she was soooo off
Lady Jade- I have read with her  to know she’s fake
Clara refunded me
Spirit messages wasn’t sure that he was coming back? Didn’t give me a response said that the energy was too scattered and that she saw other men around me I may be more interested in
Angel mystress- he will be back in a few weeks and apologize for his behavior
Toria- he will be back

readers I have not tried... cookie, yona, Mattie, Beverly Ann.

I feel pretty discouraged and 5K in debt. I know that a year hasn’t passed yet since my readings but after reading many of the posts here I feel like many of us go through similar cycles and most readers only pick up on the current energy. I also believe that readings cause psychic blocks in our lives... I started having issues with this last guy once I started getting readings to confirm if he was or wasn’t the one...

I am now trying my hardest to cut myself off from psychics and take things a day at a time

Thank you for reading!

Offline bee.23

Re: Storytime my theory
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 05:57:26 AM »
Thank you for sharing your story! I just also posted "my story," if you'd like to read. Maybe reading mine will help console you in that you are not alone! I couldn't agree more with your theory. But you seem to have been doing this run-around for quite the longer while (off-and-on) in comparison to my 1 year. Truthfully, it's tempting to get readings, but un-healthy when it turns into an addiction that energetically and emotionally drains you... as well as a financial block. To be fed false hope while emotionally vulnerable is one of the worse kinds of human treatment, and I am realizing now that distancing ourselves from this reality is probably a much healthier life choice, than trying to understand things that maybe we shouldn't bother considering (i.e. how he or she feels, whats going on, what will happen) It creates and circulates so much anxiety, and that's not how life is meant to unfold. but the problem is how to stop?? Really is an addiction, and I am here to support you in your journey, and anyone else's. PM me if you ever need to talk, I am an open space of non-judgement

Offline bee.23

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 06:09:14 AM »
Hi everyone! Like many users have mentioned I have been lurking on this forum for a while but just recently started posting about my own experiences. I wanted to post my own personal story and journey with psychics in hopes of venting and also hopefully helping anyone in my shoes...

I got my first reading on keen in 2012 after a very hurtful breakup. I wanted to know if this man would ever return. The first reader sold me a fairytale “he’s your soulmate” he will be back and will marry you. He’s losing sleep over you etc...

I read with almost every reader in keen within the first 5 pages and almost 10k later.... no return. He was actually happy with another woman and I was naive enough to think that maybe if I asked about her I would get more clarity... some readers told me they would not last, that she had done witchcraft and that he would come back to me.

Fast forward to 2018 they are now married with a child and none of my predictions panned out in that scenario.

I had given up readings for about a year and in 2014 I met another guy who seemed to be wishy washy and I got trapped into the psychic binge after finally paying off my previous debt. I went back and started reading with multiple readers. Then one reader recommended queen of cups to me so I tried her. She told me there was another woman interfering, that he was dealing with a change of residence and would move etc... I was devastated and it was obviously not what I wanted to hear. Well this all happened to be true and shortly after I learned from him that he had been fired from his residency and he had to move to Canada. He denied any other women except she ended up confronting me in person.

I deleted my keen account.

Then in 2016 again I started calling about work. I found some psychics who really knocked it out of the park with my work predictions: Journey Ryan, readings by charlie. I found bitwine and started messaging with anette Marie, Analisa and Michelle rose. Most of them gave positive work predictions. The only two that said I would be finding a new job we’re Journey and Charlie on keen... I ended up leaving my job and finding a new position higher than my previous...

I stopped talking to psychics for a while.

2018 came around and I started dating a man who ghosted me. I had yet another binge. Most people said he would come back etc... Charlie had said it could be a while but he saw a reconnection. Journey said he would be back but it wouldn’t be a long term situation. So what happened a year later this man resurfaced and I started another binge on readings... sigh.... this was a short lived reconnection.

Then I met a wonderful man (so I thought) and everything was going perfect up until the holidays when he started becoming distant and pulling away. I took to bitwine and read with everyone and anyone mentioned on this site... many predicted I’d marry this man, he’s my twin flame and we will be engaged or married within a year. This all sounded wonderful so I started getting more readings for validation... we had a fight and disconnected altogether then started trying to patch things up with me doing most of the work of course. Continued to read with the psychics that told me he would marry me... many have now said “free will” or life is too much for him to handle etc... some have flat out told me to get on dating apps or simply just given generic advice. Charlie told me he would come back but i won’t want him when he does (sigh) queen of cups was a straight up jerk and told me to stop wasting my time on someone who doesn’t want me and Journey said that he will come back when he realizes the meaning of our connection.

I have tried the following bitwine readers:
Love psychic Ashley... was correct on timing for a lot of things did not predict the breakup. As of last reading he’s still the man I marry
Autumn river- he will be back, will be engaged but couldn’t see far out to a marriage with him because he has back and forth behaviors that will piss me off in the long run
Miranda autumn- first was like this is a guy you should only get involved if you’re serious now he’s a commitmentphobe
Sophea- man was going to marry me. By December we would be official... we started having issues.
Angel readings- will be slow to develop and if I try to rush it we will break up but get back together. I would learn that he was not who he painted himself to be and things would end
James M. Don’t even know aboit this guy he tells me all kinds of stuff about the cards and that we have a solid foundation... no real predictions he said that tarot cards don’t predict the future
Miss Ann- so far her monthly wheel thing has been accurate but the poi I have previously asked about was incorrect. The opposite happened. I have not asked her about my more recent poi.
Domine Candrews- can’t connect
Marcelo- this is your soulmate I get the sun card without a doubt things will be in your favor
Avalon Star- you will be together and things will turn around... when asked aboit long term- disconnected on me then blocked me
Angela shadows: you will get back together and get married
Draven Gray: not sure what his prediction was because he wrote 2.5 large paragraphs telling me what the obstacles were... his uncertainty and the retrograde that at that time had not yet started
Effie K- lol I am embarrassed to share what she said and don’t want to give them clues to find me later but she was soooo off
Lady Jade- I have read with her  to know she’s fake
Clara refunded me
Spirit messages wasn’t sure that he was coming back? Didn’t give me a response said that the energy was too scattered and that she saw other men around me I may be more interested in
Angel mystress- he will be back in a few weeks and apologize for his behavior
Toria- he will be back

readers I have not tried... cookie, yona, Mattie, Beverly Ann.

I feel pretty discouraged and 5K in debt. I know that a year hasn’t passed yet since my readings but after reading many of the posts here I feel like many of us go through similar cycles and most readers only pick up on the current energy. I also believe that readings cause psychic blocks in our lives... I started having issues with this last guy once I started getting readings to confirm if he was or wasn’t the one...

I am now trying my hardest to cut myself off from psychics and take things a day at a time

Thank you for reading!

It seems like Charlie and Queen of Cups 18 have been most accurate with you in the past, I would stick to the readers you know work. Sooooooo many readers feed false hopes , ecspecially on kasamba and keen. Also, have you read with Hilary80, Miss Ann, Mike Pace, or Love Expert Sara before? were they right or wrong?

pfizer

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 08:39:34 AM »
Queen of Cups was accurate in the past then i will just stick with her.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 01:49:29 PM »
Thank you for sharing your story! I just also posted "my story," if you'd like to read. Maybe reading mine will help console you in that you are not alone! I couldn't agree more with your theory. But you seem to have been doing this run-around for quite the longer while (off-and-on) in comparison to my 1 year. Truthfully, it's tempting to get readings, but un-healthy when it turns into an addiction that energetically and emotionally drains you... as well as a financial block. To be fed false hope while emotionally vulnerable is one of the worse kinds of human treatment, and I am realizing now that distancing ourselves from this reality is probably a much healthier life choice, than trying to understand things that maybe we shouldn't bother considering (i.e. how he or she feels, whats going on, what will happen) It creates and circulates so much anxiety, and that's not how life is meant to unfold. but the problem is how to stop?? Really is an addiction, and I am here to support you in your journey, and anyone else's. PM me if you ever need to talk, I am an open space of non-judgement

Thank you Bee! I could use all of the emotional support I can get at the moment. Thank you for your kind words I will be looking for your story and reading. I feel like it is an absolute addiction and I also feel that I know enough to know that only a handful of the love reading predictions have come to pass. A lot of the stuff I have been fed by these readers are in fact false hope. Even when I have told them we are no longer in contact they say it’s not permanent or it’s “not even in the cards as a real split!” I do feel they say these things and then will add the connection is so strong that he will be back etc.. I’ve heard it all honestly. The only thing that helps me stop is deleting my accounts focusing on work and taking trips out of the country so I don’t have access to keen or bitwine... extreme measures. I have been considering therapy

Also of the 3 you mentioned I have read with miss Ann. Her wheel of fortune has been pretty spot on for me in the past for certain months. If she predicts chaos or negativity that month she’s usually correct. She has predicted unexpected travel for me and emotional shut downs in the past that we’re accurate. However my experience with her specific  questions/ readings have never been that great. She predicted once that the man I was talking to felt like I would cheat on him with someone in my office who was younger. He ended up cheating on me with someone younger in his office... so I’ve had those kind of weird situations where she says one thing but it’s wrong. She also said this client would be trying to take me to court over something in paperwork....sigh I ended up taking a client to court for missed payments. So she definitely has a gift but I feel with some people she misses the situation altogether.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 01:56:42 PM by KarinaR »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 02:00:06 PM »
Queen of Cups was accurate in the past then i will just stick with her.

Ann definitely is gifted and I believe she was so much better in the past. My last reading with her she didn’t read anything just told me to stop wasting my time on a man who isn’t putting in effort and that it’s Saturday night and I should be making plans to go out instead of calling psychics to find out how a man is feeling about me and if he’s coming back  :(

She used to be more detailed and informative in my opinion but I was put off by her attitude this past time.

Offline russianred

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2020, 12:14:47 AM »
Thank you Bee! I could use all of the emotional support I can get at the moment. Thank you for your kind words I will be looking for your story and reading. I feel like it is an absolute addiction and I also feel that I know enough to know that only a handful of the love reading predictions have come to pass. A lot of the stuff I have been fed by these readers are in fact false hope. Even when I have told them we are no longer in contact they say it’s not permanent or it’s “not even in the cards as a real split!” I do feel they say these things and then will add the connection is so strong that he will be back etc.. I’ve heard it all honestly. The only thing that helps me stop is deleting my accounts focusing on work and taking trips out of the country so I don’t have access to keen or bitwine... extreme measures.

Thanks for sharing your story.  It is like an addiction for sure.  Any objective outsider would say why keep calling after they have been proven wrong in your own life (not just the lives of others) so many times, but it's like telling a compulsive gambler that the house will always win in the end.

I think that if you can find 1-2 people who somehow soothe your heart and emotions, it can be worth it if the readings are not too frequent.  I agree that frequent readings on the same person can somehow mess with the energy of the relationship.

I had a similar situation with QOC where I genuinely didn't understand what she was trying to tell me but she gave me an attitude and refused to clarify.  I dunno.  These readings are expensive enough, I don't pay to be insulted, accurate or not.

I am so sorry to hear about your debt.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2020, 12:57:32 AM »

Thank you Bee! I could use all of the emotional support I can get at the moment. Thank you for your kind words I will be looking for your story and reading. I feel like it is an absolute addiction and I also feel that I know enough to know that only a handful of the love reading predictions have come to pass. A lot of the stuff I have been fed by these readers are in fact false hope. Even when I have told them we are no longer in contact they say it’s not permanent or it’s “not even in the cards as a real split!” I do feel they say these things and then will add the connection is so strong that he will be back etc.. I’ve heard it all honestly. The only thing that helps me stop is deleting my accounts focusing on work and taking trips out of the country so I don’t have access to keen or bitwine... extreme measures. I have been considering therapy

Also of the 3 you mentioned I have read with miss Ann. Her wheel of fortune has been pretty spot on for me in the past for certain months. If she predicts chaos or negativity that month she’s usually correct. She has predicted unexpected travel for me and emotional shut downs in the past that we’re accurate. However my experience with her specific  questions/ readings have never been that great. She predicted once that the man I was talking to felt like I would cheat on him with someone in my office who was younger. He ended up cheating on me with someone younger in his office... so I’ve had those kind of weird situations where she says one thing but it’s wrong. She also said this client would be trying to take me to court over something in paperwork....sigh I ended up taking a client to court for missed payments. So she definitely has a gift but I feel with some people she misses the situation altogether.

Awww girl, I 100% feel you. Extreme measures is the only way I quit things as well. I agree trips elsewhere are a great idea because that actually adds value to your life, and  provides you life experience. Psychisim, predictions, obsessing only keeps one with anxiety, drained, and confused. Ultimately, whats meant to be will be. We have to trust that and know no psychic can change or determine what is fated. That is my belief, but my curiosity and emotions keep hindering me from what I know I need to do to reach my highest self. Regarding Miss Ann, I think the information was coming through, but things can get misinterpreted by reader. Like not 100% wrong in that, the information was there, but it was just with reversed roles. Stephanie Theresa predicted my POI and I would break shorty after reconciliation, but Miss Ann said him and I would last-long term. Both seem to be reputable readers based off of what I have read on this forum, and I just do not know what to believe anymore. The confusion is emotionally and energetically draining. The only time I find clarity and peace is when I am living my life, and allowing things to be as is, free of readings and that trap. And.... STAYING IN CONTROL OF MY EMOTIONS. Primarily.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2020, 03:42:23 AM »
Thank you for your kind words. It’s definitely been a long journey and the psychic addiction is so real. I feel like there’s no one to talk to about it because to most people it would seem so irrational or out of character. I feel like I would be labeled crazy or something for mentioning my psychic addiction to be honest. I think this forum was a great idea to whoever started it. It’s really helpful to see we are not alone and so many of us are in the same place with our psychic journey. Some things I have learned along the way;

1) tarot is an imprint of the current situation and rarely is able to predict the future even with really advanced readers.sometimes things that are too far into motion do come up in readings like meeting someone on your path, getting the job etc.. this is usually because the decision has been made on the other persons behalf so it will happen.

2) the more expensive readers are often cold readers and they will google you to figure out who you are

3) sometimes empaths can mix up energies if your poi has another person. This has happened to me multiple times along the way

4) some psychics connect better with certain people... I think this may be related to the astrological charts influencing the connection

5) I’m not sure if this is true but keen posts your sign and dob to the readers so sometimes they will surprise you and say “are you a libra because that’s how you’re coming up to me” totally pulling to make you relate and feel like they’re reading.

6) last time of contact... if they’re asking this they’re most definitely trying to cold read

7) some of these readers are also paranoid that clients are going to leave negative feedback or affect them energetically so they can create psychic blocks for the clients now that you have given them access to your energy field..

8) I do think that the other party who is being inquired about is thrown off balance and drained from constant inquiry into their energy. I think this creates confusion and somewhat encourages them to move away further from the relationship because it feels draining.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2020, 07:53:32 AM »
Thank you for your kind words. It’s definitely been a long journey and the psychic addiction is so real. I feel like there’s no one to talk to about it because to most people it would seem so irrational or out of character. I feel like I would be labeled crazy or something for mentioning my psychic addiction to be honest. I think this forum was a great idea to whoever started it. It’s really helpful to see we are not alone and so many of us are in the same place with our psychic journey. Some things I have learned along the way;

1) tarot is an imprint of the current situation and rarely is able to predict the future even with really advanced readers.sometimes things that are too far into motion do come up in readings like meeting someone on your path, getting the job etc.. this is usually because the decision has been made on the other persons behalf so it will happen.

2) the more expensive readers are often cold readers and they will google you to figure out who you are

3) sometimes empaths can mix up energies if your poi has another person. This has happened to me multiple times along the way

4) some psychics connect better with certain people... I think this may be related to the astrological charts influencing the connection

5) I’m not sure if this is true but keen posts your sign and dob to the readers so sometimes they will surprise you and say “are you a libra because that’s how you’re coming up to me” totally pulling to make you relate and feel like they’re reading.

6) last time of contact... if they’re asking this they’re most definitely trying to cold read

7) some of these readers are also paranoid that clients are going to leave negative feedback or affect them energetically so they can create psychic blocks for the clients now that you have given them access to your energy field..

8) I do think that the other party who is being inquired about is thrown off balance and drained from constant inquiry into their energy. I think this creates confusion and somewhat encourages them to move away further from the relationship because it feels draining.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "psychic block"?

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2020, 09:12:50 PM »
Psychic blocks in terms of almost putting an energetic block on your situation out of spite or evil eye type wishing. Sometimes they get annoyed or if you point out that they’re off they are worried you’re going to bring down their business so they start focusing negatively on your energy and what you have told them.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2020, 11:16:20 PM »

Agreed. I can tell your a well-versed and well educated individual. My heart does really go out to you. I think it’s ironic how you stated that problems only began to arise in your relationship AFTER you started getting readings. I wonder sometimes (in my over analyzing mind) if we could be tampering with the wrong spirits. Or so to stay “stinky spirits” and not genuine universal connections or guides that want prosperity for our lives. Therefore causing chaos and destruction and emotional self blockages shortly after. That’s also one of my theories. I have seriously been considering deleting all my accounts and receiving therapy  as well - at least though we are fully aware of our problem and the fact that it is an uncanny addiction. I felt much happier in life when I was flowing, trusting things as they unfolded. Nowadays I’m obsessing, overanalyzing, and paranoid. I do believe some psychics can  get a glimpse of the future but at what cost ? Not many ever know the real outcome because they’ve got it wrong time and time again. Your story really hit home with me and I would love to connect personally and support eachother through this. You have tampered with psychics off and on for a long time and I don’t want that to continue to be my life. The sooner I can get out the better, and possibly we can both help eachother through this time of struggle. I do feel whoever created this site had an inspirational vision and it has helped me cause before I found this site I was like..... I legit must be crazy lol coo for Cocoa Puffs....  :o Felt like I was the only person that was addicted, and couldn’t understand why. Then I found this forum and was like OH this is a real thing and I am most certainly not alone. There are billions of people in the world. Whatever situation we may face, someone else out there is most certainly facing the same. And the internet is a great way to connect - in finding the individuals who are facing similar situations. I felt a million times better once I realized I wasn’t crazy for having an addiction to psychics, that it’s normal for people who frequent them. But ultimately, the future is in OUR hands. Our choices, our will, and our reactions. The quicker we can release ourselves from this emotional rabbit hole- the sooner we free ourselves from our lack of peace

Stay strong baby girl and please do PM me so we can further connect
Xoxoxo
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 11:20:18 PM by bee.23 »

Offline SarahM

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 03:49:14 AM »
Psychic blocks in terms of almost putting an energetic block on your situation out of spite or evil eye type wishing. Sometimes they get annoyed or if you point out that they’re off they are worried you’re going to bring down their business so they start focusing negatively on your energy and what you have told them.

Holy crap that's scary... is there a way to reverse that at all ?

beachgal214

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 01:14:59 PM »
Karina,

How are you doing towards the end of this week?  I am just another person here who can relate to your story.  I started in May of 2019 and have cut back significantly but I still find this board a double edged sword. helpful in many ways but can also keep me hooked on this whole "other life" I have.  bc it really is another life, right?

like no-one in my real life knows I call or called psychics, noone knows about this forum etc.

Its something I am trying to balance and-- eventually be completely moved on from. I wish I could rip it like a band aid. but I do find many of the posts very helpful.

Bee- I have seen your comments too - and I think you are so right to seek support here and try and band together to move beyond this phase of life. Count me in too!  I am a work in progress, have my weak days (this past wednesday was one) and then today and yesterday I felt borderline  "over" him...

anyway. I am here to listen, vent to and share encouragement, advice and to vent if anyone needs another ear.  I have found people on this board really helpful and its always nice to feel like you have someone you can be honest with and get this off your chest.

my situation is complicated so I don't even talk about my POI in my real life making it even more challenging.

I have found a wonderful therapist (who's super busy and I have only been able to schedule once a month!) and I am also doing some spiritual work with some local reiki women.  Both have their own different ways of approaching so I am looking forward to these upcoming appointments. One seems to focus on helping to cut limiting beliefs, finding freedom by CHOOSING to LET GO of what no longer serves us. The other seems to get deep into past life regressions, face and heal our OWN deepest soul wounds and traumas from this and many past lives.

I am hopeful that by exploring some of these modalities that I will be able to find why I am having trouble letting go of this POI who seems to just not treat me the way I deserve to be treated.  not sure why I am so drawn to this person who led me to start this psychic binge but I want to drop him like a bad habit and am confident I can do so and come out stronger and more magnificent on the other side by putting in the work!

hope everyone has a great Saturday!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2020, 05:55:42 PM »

Holy crap that's scary... is there a way to reverse that at all ?
Yes by not believing in it. It's bogus. Giving away your power is worse than believing in some supposed curse.

anything