Author Topic: Could really use your guys support right now...  (Read 3607 times)

Offline bee.23

Could really use your guys support right now...
« on: February 18, 2020, 06:33:55 AM »
I just binged 600$ in readings, and am at a really low space right now. Been having a pretty bad day. Was with someone 5 years, and we broke up 1 year ago. He’s been with someone else ever since. Recently they broke up and he tried to reconnect with me saying he still loved me. Then relapsed with her, and I cut him off. The whole past year I’ve been obssesed with getting readings and trying to predict what would happen. For months, certain advisors have majority all been saying the same thing in timeline in regards to their breakup (March/april) and reconciliation for me and ex (March/april) Well tonight I was in my emotions *thanks retrograde* and had a litany of readings. And the majority I read with literally all said they would not break up for another year, and POI and me would reconcile but would never be together. This is different from so many other advisors I read with but it seemed like tonight everyone I spoke with was all negative outcomes. So here I am, writing to you guys my sob story lol, admist almost tears. Could  really use some support right now, and if any of these readers have been wrong in predictions for you, let me know.... cause these are the ones that gave me terrible outcomes tonight

Heera123 -Oranum
Terry Mitchell -bitwine (this guy literally crushed my soul the outlook to my life was so negative)
Michelle Caporale -keen
Psychic Danielle -Kasamba
DELPHINA -keen

Offline kdspirited

Re: Could really use your guys support right now...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 07:21:14 AM »
Hi Bee I know how you feel. But think about it this way. Do you really want to be with a man who has left you for someone not once but twice. Looks like he left you both times when he met her or reconciled with her. He had no regard for your 5 year relationship or for your heart and your love for him. All he cares for is himself. Thats the true definition of a narcissist. I bet you the other woman sees that in him as well. You are too good to be sitting around waiting for him to show up when this other chic dumps him only to be left broken hearted again when she reaches out. IT looks to me its really her he wants and you are just filling up space because he is too much of an emotional imp to be by himself. Sorry to be harsh but you are a smart intelligent woman worthy of so much more. Pick yourself up dust yourself off and find someone truly worth of having someone like you. Show him what he is missing. Much love to you xoxo

P.S dont think about the $600 for now. Think about what you will buy yourself for the new date you will be going on with someone new. Good Luck

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 11:52:10 AM »
now, its not about reading and that 600..
it's about, do you really want to be with someone who abandoned you then tried to come back?
do u still trust him?
i wont.
i wouldnt put myself in that situation 2nd time
it's ok to break up but not this way
he is simply not decent
and you deserved someone way BETTER.
once you let go of him completely, your life will turn 180 degree; only gets better. trust me.

Offline russianred

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 12:53:18 PM »
I'm so sorry to read all of this.  I will say that this man sounds incredibly selfish (which I think many POIs have in common).  But I also know that you can know that yet still long to be with someone.

Do you truly feel that you are supposed to be with this man?  Will he make you feel loved and secure?

I also think your readings now being negative shows that most readers will base their predictions based on whatever energy you are bringing to the reading.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 01:04:11 PM »
it's about, do you really want to be with someone who abandoned you then tried to come back?
do u still trust him?
i wont.
he is simply not decent
once you let go of him completely, your life will turn 180 degree; only gets better. trust me.

Sorry if I didn’t word things 100%. Well, we broke up and then a few months later he began to date this other person, so not necessarily abandoned me. We just broke up and he moved on. He has been quite confused since and suffers from bipolar disorder so his emotions are eratic, I think more recently hes been torn between 2 or undecided, per say, but you are right.  Thank you for this advice and support it is deffinitely noted

Offline bee.23

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 01:12:44 PM »
I'm so sorry to read all of this.  I will say that this man sounds incredibly selfish (which I think many POIs have in common).  But I also know that you can know that yet still long to be with someone.

Do you truly feel that you are supposed to be with this man?  Will he make you feel loved and secure?

I also think your readings now being negative shows that most readers will base their predictions based on whatever energy you are bringing to the reading.

It’s very true, a lot of the POIS I’ve read about seem to share that in common. And I feel  knowing there’s more loving connections to have out here than the experience we’ve gone thru, and remaining anyways, is more so a heart-head disconnect. Yes I think maybe they might be reading on my fears, emotionally drained energy, binges  etc. not a wholesome energetic space to be in.. but only time will tell the outcome of all this as things start to manifest. I’ve slept on it and re-grouped and going to put a distance with readings for awhile and flow. Let life manifest and try to stay afloat above the emotions. Also sorry! as I stated to the previous user^^^^ my POI didn’t necessarily abandon me, we broke up and a few months later he just began to date someone else. I have a full story about my experience and my history with psychics that I will be posting soon. Stay tuned, and I can enlighten you on my story :)

Offline russianred

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 01:16:18 PM »

It’s very true, a lot of the POIS I’ve read about seem to share that in common. And I feel  knowing there’s more loving connections to have out here than the experience we’ve gone thru, and remaining anyways, is more so a heart-head disconnect. Yes I think maybe they might be reading on my fears, emotionally drained energy, binges  etc. not a wholesome energetic space to be in.. but only time will tell the outcome of all this as things start to manifest. I’ve slept on it and re-grouped and going to put a distance with readings for awhile and flow. Let life manifest and try to stay afloat above the emotions. Also sorry! as I stated to the previous user^^^^ my POI didn’t necessarily abandon me, we broke up and a few months later he just began to date someone else. I have a full story about my experience and my history with psychics that I will be posting soon. Stay tuned, and I can enlighten you on my story :)

I empathize with how difficult the situation is for you.  I'm dealing with a similar thing myself -- "confused" (as you wrote above) and indecisive POI which results in me and you not knowing where we stand.  It feels demeaning, like watching him decide which of us to pick.   ::) It also makes it tougher when POI says that he loves you but then his actions seem to indicate something else.

Yes, it's best that we try to detach ourselves from these situations the best that we can.  I've been working on that for a month and a half now.  I'm trying to not feel desperate for his return and tell myself that I only want him to return if he is willing and ready to make me a priority, and I'm not sure that he even has that ability.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 02:30:44 PM »

I empathize with how difficult the situation is for you.  I'm dealing with a similar thing myself -- "confused" (as you wrote above) and indecisive POI which results in me and you not knowing where we stand.  It feels demeaning, like watching him decide which of us to pick.   ::) It also makes it tougher when POI says that he loves you but then his actions seem to indicate something else.

Yes, it's best that we try to detach ourselves from these situations the best that we can.  I've been working on that for a month and a half now.  I'm trying to not feel desperate for his return and tell myself that I only want him to return if he is willing and ready to make me a priority, and I'm not sure that he even has that ability.

I believe in you ❤️ Always here to speak, if you need an ear (from a stranger, granted lol)
Do you feel like speaking to psychics has helped you through the process or made things more emotionally draining for you? And do you think there is any authenticity to any of the readers that you’ve read with, or all false hope?

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 03:17:06 PM »
Hi Bee
So im not sure what others think about this, but if you are in a bad place emotionally, you shouldn't be getting readings when your emotions are high. Yes, many of us have done this myself included, but I also know that when emotions are high it can sway the reading. I was actually told this by an advisor. She told me never to get a reading when my emotions were high or I didn't feel grounded because it would reflect more my fears than what was actually occurring.

I know many people have said that you deserve someone better, but more importantly you deserve to be HAPPY.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 04:07:11 PM »
Hi Bee
So im not sure what others think about this, but if you are in a bad place emotionally, you shouldn't be getting readings when your emotions are high. Yes, many of us have done this myself included, but I also know that when emotions are high it can sway the reading. I was actually told this by an advisor. She told me never to get a reading when my emotions were high or I didn't feel grounded because it would reflect more my fears than what was actually occurring.

I know many people have said that you deserve someone better, but more importantly you deserve to be HAPPY.

Thanks kindly for this insight. I felt maybe my emotions could energetically alter a reading, but never heard anyone say it until now, so thanks for that clarification. I do deserve to be happy

Offline ferney456

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 06:28:20 PM »
My frank harsh advise would be to stop spending another dime on getting readings for this guy.

I'm sure you're a wonderful girl and a great catch that definitely DOES NOT deserve to give someone 5 years only for them to go off with someone else, come back then go back to that person again.

Cry it out, then hold your head up high, brush it off, focus on hobbies and a social life to keep yourself busy and see how more positive people gravitate towards you when you give off that energy yourself.

Hold yourself in a much higher place than what you are right now because this guy is NOT worth it and when you move on and become happier again you will come across the right one.

I'm really sorry you've gone through this- utter BS it makes me so mad.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 09:13:36 PM »
My frank harsh advise would be to stop spending another dime on getting readings for this guy.

I'm sure you're a wonderful girl and a great catch that definitely DOES NOT deserve to give someone 5 years only for them to go off with someone else, come back then go back to that person again.

Cry it out, then hold your head up high, brush it off, focus on hobbies and a social life to keep yourself busy and see how more positive people gravitate towards you when you give off that energy yourself.

Hold yourself in a much higher place than what you are right now because this guy is NOT worth it and when you move on and become happier again you will come across the right one.

Thank you truly for these kinds words!! You’ve uplifted my entire day and put things in perspective for me. It’s just challenging, after 5 years, to let go of someone. But time will orchestrate my future and I am trusting universe that I will gravitate to the life that is meant for me, eventually

Offline russianred

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 10:51:46 PM »
I believe in you ❤️ Always here to speak, if you need an ear (from a stranger, granted lol)
Do you feel like speaking to psychics has helped you through the process or made things more emotionally draining for you? And do you think there is any authenticity to any of the readers that you’ve read with, or all false hope?

Thank you!  I feel like readings drained me and kept me from detaching from the situation.  I also feel like it's caused me a lot of anxiety due to the money I spent during binges.

To be honest, I don't feel like I've been given totally false hope.  It's the type of situation where any objective observer would conclude that there's a decent shot of this working out.  But I do think that most readers just reflect your energy when you call.  Authentic psychic ability?  I've only felt that one person (Zadalia) was able to describe my situation in such a way that seems to evince some real ability.  I've been given some good insight from other readers too, but I'm not convinced of the psychic ability of anyone else I've read with... I don't think you have to be to give insight into a situation.  I just wish I hadn't spent so much money.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 08:26:54 AM »

Thank you truly for these kinds words!! You’ve uplifted my entire day and put things in perspective for me. It’s just challenging, after 5 years, to let go of someone. But time will orchestrate my future and I am trusting universe that I will gravitate to the life that is meant for me, eventually

I always used to think like you. i put x number of years in so I want it to work... but then I started thinking I put x number of years and I have nothing to show for it... I could have walked away a long time ago... I cant waste another day on this because for me I wanted a marriage a family etc and I was getting older. That helped me make things more logical than emotional.

pfizer

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 08:34:05 AM »
do u still trust him?
i wont.
he is simply not decent

Sorry if I didn’t word things 100%. Well, we broke up and then a few months later he began to date this other person, so not necessarily abandoned me. We just broke up and he moved on. He has been quite confused since and suffers from bipolar disorder so his emotions are eratic, I think more recently hes been torn between 2 or undecided, per say, but you are right.  Thank you for this advice and support it is deffinitely noted

maybe you should just move on
and honestly it's not very wise to be with someone who has mental disorder(no matter which type), it's going to drain you till forever.