Author Topic: Singing cranes ( TJ)  (Read 8300 times)

Offline 704Gemini

Re: Singing cranes ( TJ)
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2020, 01:14:10 AM »
Well I just broke down and called her and boy do I regret that.  She immediately said that my POI is interested in another woman and proceeded to go into detail about how she's someone he knew from a long time ago, perhaps childhood, and they've recently reconnected due to her moving to our area.  This was THE LAST thing I was expecting to hear.  I know you have to be prepared and open for whatever but dang it hurt...bad.  My head is still spinning because she seemed to be so sure of it.  She said I wasn't on his mind at all and he doesn't feel bad.  I just don't understand.  But she assured me I would be hearing from him before the end of July and that he would be explaining things to me then.   :-\

Offline starGazer

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2020, 01:26:38 AM »
Well I just broke down and called her and boy do I regret that.  She immediately said that my POI is interested in another woman and proceeded to go into detail about how she's someone he knew from a long time ago, perhaps childhood, and they've recently reconnected due to her moving to our area.  This was THE LAST thing I was expecting to hear.  I know you have to be prepared and open for whatever but dang it hurt...bad.  My head is still spinning because she seemed to be so sure of it.  She said I wasn't on his mind at all and he doesn't feel bad.  I just don't understand.  But she assured me I would be hearing from him before the end of July and that he would be explaining things to me then.   :-\

From others’ reviews it appears she seems sure of information she’s giving even when it’s wrong. Try to stay positive and go off information you know.
If you’re open to readings, I’d maybe try QOC as she tends to be good with 3rd parties and in the moment thoughts.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2020, 01:41:10 AM »
Thank you starGazer

Offline Dannika

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2020, 08:05:42 AM »
Hey Gemini, I gave my most recent update a few days ago in this thread - she got some short term details right but thinking that they may have been lucky guesses because I called her again twice and she got contact details wrong so not so sure if her long term prediction will pass. Seems like she was way off for others on here too so who knows. I agree with stargazer maybe try QoC18. She has been my most trusted advisors (second to Yona) and she’s withstood the rest of time for me - literally the o my one I can count on to be accurate 90% of the time.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2020, 03:32:10 PM »
Thanks, Dannika.  I was just really excited that things were going so well for someone (you!) :)  I posted that before my disastrous call, lol.  Hopefully I can use this to propel me toward a bit of a break.  Regardless of whether or not anyone predicts it - hoping things continue to go your way!

Offline dascallie

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2020, 03:49:15 PM »
I'm confounded by her, but have to admit she saw a very significant thing 3 months in advance of it occurring (I NEVER saw this coming, furthest thing from my mind)--when she made this sweeping comment, I had completely disregarded it, thought it was just 'filler'...until it HAPPENED. And as I was reading over my notes, she nailed it DEAD ON.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2020, 10:57:12 PM »
Yeah, she has some sort of gift. She’s had 3 predictions come to pass for me, but then was super wrong about 2 others on a different call. Major hit or miss.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2020, 05:30:26 AM »
Just wanted to come back on here and say that I think she is officially full of sh!t. Her first prediction with me was just a lucky guess. Hopefully this will spare others the trouble of reading with her in the future.

Offline Letti86

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2020, 09:58:33 PM »
Hi guys, I spoke to her a few days ago. She said my bf was over our relationship and that he was going to ask for a break. Last night my bf said he needed to talk to me and Told me he wanted to take the relationship to another level and wants me to move in with him. So yea.. hahaahah SHE CAN BE GOOD BUT NOT WITH EVERYONE!

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2020, 01:59:02 AM »
Hi guys, I spoke to her a few days ago. She said my bf was over our relationship and that he was going to ask for a break. Last night my bf said he needed to talk to me and Told me he wanted to take the relationship to another level and wants me to move in with him. So yea.. hahaahah SHE CAN BE GOOD BUT NOT WITH EVERYONE!

That's fantastic!!!!  Love that for you!!!  And selfishly love that for me after the reading I got from her haha!  Best of luck to you, Letti xo

Offline Letti86

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2020, 11:56:45 AM »
Thank you so much Gemini!!!❤️❤️
Hope everything works out for you too!