Author Topic: Logging in after 4 months with an update  (Read 4709 times)

Offline happyk

Logging in after 4 months with an update
« on: February 12, 2020, 01:13:00 AM »
Hey guys, I haven't been active here in a while but I thought it's about time I give you guys an update. I started a new job on Sept 30 of 2019 which Kisha told me about, she had described the setting of my interview and had given me 4 and I started the job on the 4th week after my conversation with her. Miss Ann had said you will start a new job in October and Sept 30 is pretty damn close I'd say. So, the job thing is not going well and I am quitting it, so I am in quite a bit of a financial mess. I am also in a lot of physical pain due to a hike that I went in Hawaii a few weeks ago with my new boyfriend and he is the biggest update.

I met him right after thanksgiving and my life has completely changed in the emotional front since. I never thought I would ever have in my life what I have with him. He did not want a FWB with me, he made sure I knew how much he liked me, he introduced me to his family and friends right away and he took me on a very luxurious trip to Hawaii, all expenses paid. 

Two psychics saw him coming in my life; Yona and Kisha. Kisha saw him during my reading with her in April 2019. She said a guy with light hair, dark eyes about 5.9 or 5.10. You will meet him during spring and you will take a trip which will kind of establish you guys' relationship more. Well her season was completely wrong but he is 5.8, brown hair and light brown eyes. Less than two moths after we met he asked me to go to Hawaii with him and his closest friends and I did of course. I got to know him better and I had to go to the ER twice while on vacation and he took care of me so well that I have no doubt in my mind that I can never find another like him. Not just that he even offered to pay my rent and my bills since I was going to be unable to go back to my work. And he is not some desperate old man either lol. He is less than a year older than me and is quite successful.

I spoke with Yona in Deb 2019 and she had said that my relationship status will change before the end of this year and it did. She said he might be a lawyer or might work with contracts because she saw legal symbol. He works with contracts, generating contracts and all that stuff at a very large company. She thought he might be Asian that he is not, however, I have a very funny story. I have some guy roommates who I did not feel very safe around so I had told them that I had a Filipino boyfriend while I was single and when I introduced him to my landlord he sees a white boy and he had to lie that his maternal grandfather was Filipino lol. He is the whitest white guy ever and I have dated some very white guys. Anyways, not really related but wanted to mention how I had lied about having an Asian boyfriend and how Yona thought I might meet an Asian guy. She also said that a marker would be that I would be in a very low point financially and again she was right. Now, I don't have job and no insurance and I have to go to physical therapy. Sigh.

Miss Ann also saw that I will be in a happy serious relationship in December and she was right too although me met after thanksgiving. He clearly defined what I am to him and made sure that I knew it. And nobody else saw him absolutely nobody. They all tried telling me that my ex will come back and this and that but of course not.

Another honorable mention would be Wild Sweet Orange on bitwine/keen who said I will start a new job when I was not even looking for a job. I did not believe her of course but it did happen not much later. When I asked her about my current bf only after meeting him a couple of times she said that he is going to want a serious relationship with you. She had also insisted that I go to Hawaii with him when I called her about him asking me to go but I wasn't sure that it was a good idea. She said that I NEED to go and that if my job is a problem, I will find another job but Hawaii is a must. Well, Hawaii did put things in perspective for me and brought us closer.

Offline Piggynose

Re: Logging in after 4 months with an update
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 01:23:47 AM »
Thank you for coming back and updating us. Congrats on your relationship and finding someone so caring and awesome. I hope you feel better soon and you get a new job soon.

Yona is my last hope so I’m glad that she was right!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 01:37:05 AM »
Thanks, P. Don't get me wrong, Yona also thought I'd hear from my ex which I did not but she's one of the very few who was right. Good luck to you.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 01:41:39 AM »
Thank you!

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 02:35:54 AM »
Happyk, this is great news!  Thanks for updating us!!!! 

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 04:31:32 AM »
Congrats!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 07:19:37 AM »
Yay! Congrats girl!!

Offline Thepsychicfromdownunder

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 08:50:48 AM »
Awesome congrats, both Yona and Kisha have had hits for me. Used Kisha a lot more beginning of last year when having issues with my husband and she was great and Yona has been amazing. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 06:11:35 PM »
Thanks, all.

Lovefash67

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 06:23:54 PM »
OMG! I'm so happy for you!!!! I'm elated to see one of the long time members doing well!!! I wish you all the best and continued blessings

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 09:06:55 PM »
OMG! I'm so happy for you!!!! I'm elated to see one of the long time members doing well!!! I wish you all the best and continued blessings

Thanks, L :) Not everything is great but I've seen some dark days. But it's freeing not getting readings like before. Good luck!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2020, 04:26:34 AM »
Congrats! happyK this is fantastic news. Get well soon by the way I am also going through physical therapy

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2020, 05:09:26 AM »
Congrats... :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2020, 06:25:18 PM »
Congrats! happyK this is fantastic news. Get well soon by the way I am also going through physical therapy

Thanks, K. I hope you feel better.

Offline happyk

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2020, 06:44:50 PM »
Congrats... :)