Author Topic: Taras Lotus Gardens or Tara Gardens  (Read 4301 times)

Offline SweetT

Taras Lotus Gardens or Tara Gardens
« on: February 07, 2020, 11:24:42 PM »
Has anyone read with her on either of her pages.

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Taras Lotus Gardens or Tara Gardens
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 11:26:02 PM »
Totally wrong for me

Offline SweetT

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 12:06:46 AM »
I noticed it’s the same people on here that are for and against Matilda. Please stop! You’ve posted your feedback, leave it. Move on! One can always go back in the thread to read everything. Sick of the bickering!!!! Every time someone post a positive they are being accused. Don’t like a reader don’t call them!!!! See a post you don’t agree with skip over it.

Why are you on my thread that I started, with this!!!!!! No one is even saying anything about Matilda!!!!!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 12:11:35 AM »
Is she taking new clients now?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 12:21:19 AM »
Oops wrong thread

Offline SweetT

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 02:01:58 AM »
You can write her and see as she takes appointments.  She really has been on point for me over the last months.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 06:41:50 AM »
I did email But she never responded ☹️

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 11:27:36 PM »
Any updates on her accuracy?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2020, 11:42:15 PM »
I can say that she has given me specific days of contact, and it happened as she said. She also said my situation will move forward as it has.  She said my POI was going to keep going through with his plan, and he has. Even when I was in doubt. Months later POI is still going through with his plan. I am just waiting for one prediction to come through. But I have to say that she has really helped me through. I do make a point to not call to often to keep things on track.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 04:37:43 AM »
I used to read pretty often with Taras Garden, and she has hit a few smaller predictions for me. I still really like her, but haven't read with her since November. I got a little turned off when I emailed her for a few times (a few weeks apart) to set up an appointment but she hasn't replied even still. I understand she's probably really busy, but in her profile it says to email her for an appointment (at least in the Taras Garden profile) I would read with her again though if the opportunity came up, but probably won't explore that for at least a few months.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 02:30:39 PM »
I used to read pretty often with Taras Garden, and she has hit a few smaller predictions for me. I still really like her, but haven't read with her since November. I got a little turned off when I emailed her for a few times (a few weeks apart) to set up an appointment but she hasn't replied even still. I understand she's probably really busy, but in her profile it says to email her for an appointment (at least in the Taras Garden profile) I would read with her again though if the opportunity came up, but probably won't explore that for at least a few months.

She usually responds right away with email in the morning and gets on within 10 min or an hour. Her schedule is mostly Monday-Friday eastern time 6am-12pm roughly. I never tried her fro set appointment time like today is Sunday send an appointment request for Wednesday for 8pm. I think she prefers you email her to avoid dead log in time.

Butttt I also think this is wise too, avoid consistent readings. I think I’ve been reading her too much and not much is happening. I like her, she does make me feel like I can trust her... even though predictions have been off for about six months now. Too bad.

Thanks for the info about her schedule :)

And yes! I agree. Avoiding consistent readings is definitely key. Taras Garden was very good for me, especially in the beginning, but the readings grew stale the more I read with her. More misses than hits, if any. But that's not something I would blame her for, I think the energy could get stale or stagnant. I would still recommend her if you get a chance to chat with her.

Avoiding consistent readings though with any reader is important to keep in mind, I've noticed for myself. I feel that since I'm getting readings less often, readings from my current go-tos seem to be better and more fruitful. Also my anxiety level has reduced significantly.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2020, 02:31:49 PM »
Has anyone read with her on either of her pages.

tbh I didn't realize she had two pages?? I've seen that mentioned before on this forum about other readers, why is that a thing?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2020, 04:21:23 PM »
I guess that she used another one since there was a confusion with the taras gardens as there is another one that caused the confusion somewhere on the coast.  So she didn't want things to be confusing.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2020, 11:46:29 PM »
Any updates?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2020, 12:31:09 AM »
I can say that she was right again about a situation. I was thinking one way come to find out that she was right and my POI even told me word for word just as Tara told me. It was true confirmation. And my POI was not celebrating a certain day, and he actually didn't. Contact was even right on point.