Author Topic: Updated Accuracy On Purple Ocean  (Read 7015 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Updated Accuracy On Purple Ocean
« on: February 06, 2020, 09:12:03 PM »
As I have mentioned before I am also an empath so I use this site to confirm what I am feeling so I probably don't connect the same way others do, but I want to highlight who not to call. 

Bella Love- she is so fake.  I have tested her twice and she was wrong both times.  She is nice but I am not paying to hear your advice

Sagest- The worst.  She had top accuracy for awhile then went down and stayed down.  Nothing she said came to pass

Healing Heart- How does she has over 10k positive reviews? I don't get it. 

Nicky Rich-what a joke.  Horrible

I have already listed who I felt was good, but wanted to give you all the heads up to stay clear of these "psychics"

Offline Oisin16

Re: Updated Accuracy On Purple Ocean
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 10:21:35 PM »
What do you think of

Intuitive perspective
Psychic Lynn
Matt warren
True love tarot
Butterfly intuition
Cathryn

Thanks

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 11:18:37 PM »
I haven't tried Matt so can't comment on that.  I think Butterfly is good but again I only read with her once and everything she said did happen but again I already knew the answer before calling.

Cathryn- I like her but I think she's more a life coach than anything else.  She's good at picking things up around you.

Lynn- She's great and been 95% for me but one prediction she made hasn't happened yet, but I know it will

Intuitive Perspective- I really like her I think she has a gift, but sometimes I think she has off days. 

I think this site has very talented readers but you just need to not call everyone and find the best fit for you!

Offline devangk3

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 02:39:16 AM »
True love tarot---She said me and POI doesnt have any future but there will be contact and in second reading she said I don't see anything... I hung up the call, I don't feel connected

Cathryn: She picks up things fast I would say she is 85% accurate in picking up situation her predictions are pending

Bella Love-her predictions didn't pass for the timeframe but I do not think anyone can see time accurately in PO

Healing Heart---She said relevant things but her predictions didn't pass either

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 03:31:10 AM by devangk3 »

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 02:45:56 AM »
True love tarot: She pushed the timelines. Some positive changes did happen but not to the extent that she predicted.
Healing Heart: Nothing came to pass within the time frame so can’t comment.
The final outcome provided by both of them is same. At present things are improving but are far as timeframes are concerned none of them were right.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 02:47:15 AM »
In case any of you had love reading with Healing Heart did she told you that you were soulmates and meant be together for entire lifetime?

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 02:54:29 AM »
I didn’t know true love tarot gave negative reviews, thought she was just fairytales 
True love tarot---She said me and PO doesnt have any future but there will be contact and in second reading she said I don't see anything... I hung up the call, I don't feel connected

Cathryn: She picks up things fast I would say she is 85% accurate in picking up situation her predictions are pending

Bella Love-her predictions didn't pass for the timeframe but I do not think anyone can see time accurately in PO

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 03:25:40 AM »
*readings

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 04:13:42 PM »
True love tarot---She said me and POI doesnt have any future but there will be contact and in second reading she said I don't see anything... I hung up the call, I don't feel connected

So agree on Cathryn.  I have connected with her offline and have actually showed her pictures of people so because we have that personal connection I have found she's more accurate, however I think she is more of a spirtual guide than a psychic.  I am friends with her on instagram and facebook and we watch each other's stories lol

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2020, 05:39:31 PM »

I think you should believe True Love Tarot when she said the POI isn’t coming back

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 06:01:36 PM »

So agree on Cathryn.  I have connected with her offline and have actually showed her pictures of people so because we have that personal connection I have found she's more accurate, however I think she is more of a spirtual guide than a psychic.  I am friends with her on instagram and facebook and we watch each other's stories lol

It's interesting you say that.  I tested him out and wasn't blown away.  I don't know if it was a language barrier but I wasn't impressed.  I'm glad he's been accurate for you, however

Offline devangk3

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 11:34:20 PM »
There are posts by people whose predictions by intuitive perspective were wrong as well so are from Lynn or any top accuracy reader and true love tarot said things which did not make sense about the situation...also I believe in no tools then tarot readers just my choice.I read with her because it was on sale

everyone is hit or miss...I am from now on just going believe my intuition as well as I have already stopped the readings since past 1 week, I realized I have been just draining $$

Good Luck to all :)

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2020, 11:35:27 AM »
Hello.  In what ways was he accurate or good for you?  Matt Warren

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2020, 05:03:46 PM »
He didn't get anything wrong and his reading of the cards were completely accurate.  My situation is not tricky

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2020, 03:30:51 AM »
Has anyone had any luck with Lynn’s predictions?