Author Topic: Mother Dove  (Read 3841 times)

Offline tacobelle914

Mother Dove
« on: December 13, 2018, 09:50:30 PM »
Hello,

This thread is to discuss readings by Mother Dove on keen.com

I found her to be on point with my POI without any information besides names.
Her advice seems solid, and I really feel her empathic abilities are especially accurate.

What are your experiences? Have any predictions from Mother Dove come to pass for you?

Looking forward to hearing your feedback. :)

Offline tacobelle914

Re: Mother Dove
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 04:08:40 PM »
Bumping this topic... she picked up on a changing situation, anyone have any experience with her regarding outcomes?

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 03:54:30 PM »
I last had a reading with her in December, and her predictions seem to be coming to pass now (in May).

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 03:33:25 AM »
I last had a reading with her in December, and her predictions seem to be coming to pass now (in May).

Any updates? Going through my notes and unsure what to make of her reading.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 06:56:14 PM »
Ok so I’ve read with mother dove twice.  The first time was close to a year ago and she was pretty correct at the time.  Some of what she said was a bit cryptic but in hindsight, it makes sense. 
I read with her again about a new situation and she said something extremely profound that actually made me a little emotional.  Something about me that only I know about and she knew it had affected my relationship.  She gave me some predictions that I’ll confirm Or deny later.  She didn’t really give me predictions on the first reading but she gave me very specific ones on this latest reading.

Offline artslove

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 03:05:04 AM »
Just chatted with her. Anyone have any luck?

Offline cake101

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 03:17:19 AM »
I chatted with her tonight also. She said something interesting, that mY poi told me. She sees contact in a week so we'll see.

Offline artslove

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 04:00:18 AM »
I chatted with her tonight also. She said something interesting, that mY poi told me. She sees contact in a week so we'll see.

Let me know if it pans out. Hope it works out for you!

Offline cake101

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 03:05:25 AM »

Let me know if it pans out. Hope it works out for you!

I got contact the following day (today). She did tell me to be open and raw about my feelings when communication happened and I was. I ended up getting to see poi today :)

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 12:53:26 AM »
Just read with her and was impressed! She was so realistic !!!

Offline artslove

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 06:05:49 AM »
Really hope everyone’s predictions come true. Still waiting for mine, but I’m not exactly sure if it’ll happen. :(

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 06:36:07 AM »
Did she give you a timeframe at all?
Really hope everyone’s predictions come true. Still waiting for mine, but I’m not exactly sure if it’ll happen. :(

Offline artslove

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 05:02:12 AM »
The initial conversation we had she said sometime this month (contact). But I contacted first because I just couldn’t take it anymore. So I immediately chatted her and she was correct on him not answering, but she did give me about an eight week time frame. :( She says she definitely sees him reaching out.

This is literally torture. But I’m just hoping she’s correct about contact in general.

Did she give you a timeframe at all?

anything