Author Topic: Love  (Read 1721 times)

Imnotsure

Love
« on: November 27, 2019, 03:44:14 AM »
i think it’s great we’re seeing members taking breaks, leaving the forum, etc. I wish them the best of luck on this journey and send them and wish them tons of love their way.
I can/will only speak about my experience. I give myself love and gratitude every day I haven’t gotten a reading. It’s been one hell of a year, and I used to read every day, multiple times a day. Now, when I go a few days, a week, I just give myself love, and when I have a hiccup, I give myself love then too.  And for the past me who read multiple times a day, I give her love too.
So to anyone going through a similar journey, or any sort of journey and seek psychic help, you are not alone, and I send you love. I hope we seriously find all the happiness and love we are seeking. ❤️

beachgal214

Re: Love
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 02:34:04 PM »
love this and share the feeling.  <3  Theres a lot to be grateful for even when its hard to see through the pain.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 07:30:04 PM »
i think it’s great we’re seeing members taking breaks, leaving the forum, etc. I wish them the best of luck on this journey and send them and wish them tons of love their way.
I can/will only speak about my experience. I give myself love and gratitude every day I haven’t gotten a reading. It’s been one hell of a year, and I used to read every day, multiple times a day. Now, when I go a few days, a week, I just give myself love, and when I have a hiccup, I give myself love then too.  And for the past me who read multiple times a day, I give her love too.
So to anyone going through a similar journey, or any sort of journey and seek psychic help, you are not alone, and I send you love. I hope we seriously find all the happiness and love we are seeking. ❤️

Send you love' too.
I hope your this post will get appreciated more,  but after being here for months, I don't think some of them will.
There are great ppl Here, but
 Unfortunately  still too much desperation.

' give me that POI, give me a job money etc...'
No grow, no changes in life.
 Not something psychics can help.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 07:32:50 PM by ES1281 »

ladya

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 07:43:37 PM »

Send you love' too.
I hope your this post will get appreciated more,  but after being here for months, I don't think some of them will.

I agree and i think that's the point a lot of people miss with manifesting. Its not to get something. You do the work on yourself and you naturally step into that version of you that has that thing. We have to become that version of ourselves that has whatever it is we want. You dont just do some techniques get the person and stop. its a continuous growth process and thats the only way people will ever be successful in manifestation longterm because you have to approach it differently. if youre doing it to get something, youre missing the whole point. there is nothing to get, because everything you want already exists.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 07:46:51 PM by ladya »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 07:50:35 PM »

Send you love' too.

I agree and i think that's the point a lot of people miss with manifesting. Its not to get something. You do the work on yourself and you naturally step into that version of you that has that thing. We have to become that version of ourselves that has whatever it is we want. You dont just do some techniques get the person and stop. its a continuous growth process and thats the only way people will ever be successful in manifestation longterm because you have to approach it differently. if youre doing it to get something, youre missing the whole point.

Exactly, as you said, manifestation is being the happy fulfilled version of us.

Wanting may get the POI back or get the money we need but as long as we don't change our state of being, the POI can still leave or still struggles on paying bill.
Wanting doesn't bring a long term happiness, the receptive mode is when we are simply living the moment, sending love to people and ourself.

Offline russianred

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 05:30:24 PM »
Thank you for this.  I'm down on myself after a mini binge last night.  My binges are triggered by feelings that my partner doesn't love me as he says (mainly because I don't believe that I'm worthy of love), so I call for reassurances that he does.  I want to love myself and believe that I am worthy of love.

Imnotsure

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 06:04:23 PM »
Thank you for this.  I'm down on myself after a mini binge last night.  My binges are triggered by feelings that my partner doesn't love me as he says (mainly because I don't believe that I'm worthy of love), so I call for reassurances that he does.  I want to love myself and believe that I am worthy of love.
It’s okay, you’re doing great. The fact that the reasoning has been identified behind the readings is a huge positive step. If you can, try doing something that makes you feel good today. Whether that’s getting your hair done, or nails done, eating your favorite dessert..

Offline russianred

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 09:18:52 PM »
It’s okay, you’re doing great. The fact that the reasoning has been identified behind the readings is a huge positive step. If you can, try doing something that makes you feel good today. Whether that’s getting your hair done, or nails done, eating your favorite dessert..

Thank you.  I feel that most people who struggle with psychic addiction (or at least "binges") are also struggling with self-worth and anxiety issues... all we want is reassurance that everything is going to be OK, or at least some sort of certainty so our brains can turn off.  But it's a trap because no psychic reading has ever given me the reassurance I so crave -- that can only come from feeling good about myself from within.

anything