Author Topic: My POI found out about Keen and how much I’ve spent past few months  (Read 1468 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
I gave him my PayPal id and password so he could pay for something using my account. We just started dating a month ago ugh. It was super embarrassing and an eye opener. I was able to dance around it and luckily recently added PayPal to my Keen account so it didn’t look that bad. It made me start to think that maybe it isn’t right to try and find out information we aren’t meant to know.

Rosedreams and Barbara saw him coming in FYI lol

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: My POI found out about Keen and how much I’ve spent past few months
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 07:36:12 PM »
This would be my worst nightmare! Haha I wouldn't know how to explain. Only a couple people know about my habit.

Glad a couple people were right for you with him coming in.

This is off topic but I had a friend who's credit cards were stolen by a boyfriend so I don't reccomend giving that info out. Especially to a guy you've been seeing only a month. He can make his own paypal account 🤷🏼‍♀️

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 07:49:08 PM »
You’re so right and I have no idea what I was thinking. He fully went snooping through my account and the Keen thing is SO embarrassing. So everyone be careful with your account info. I can’t even be mad because I went snooping through his intentions :(

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 09:46:08 PM »
This would be my worst nightmare! Haha I wouldn't know how to explain. Only a couple people know about my habit.

This is off topic but I had a friend who's credit cards were stolen by a boyfriend so I don't reccomend giving that info out. Especially to a guy you've been seeing only a month. He can make his own paypal account 🤷🏼‍♀️

Right?!

I'd prob be embarrassed if my POI found out about the extent of my online reading lol.

He knows I read with Yona and Kisha and I send him excerpts of my readings from them (not any of the pending predictions that have to do with him or love life in general! I show him the ones that had to do with him after they've passed) but not about any of the rest of my compulsive reading (which has slowed down considerably now that I don't have an account anywhere).

I'd die if he knew the extent of it.

I've been trying to get him to read with Yona so we can compare readings but he refuses, just prefers to be nosy about mine. Sometimes if we're at an impasse/difficult crossroads he'll go: "What does your tarot reader say we should do?!" lol. Get your own!

Wow! I've never been that open about it to anyone let alone a poi. That's actually pretty cool! No one but me ever reads or listens to my readings. Though I might mention something passing to my brother who wants me to quit lol

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 11:45:07 PM »

Right?!

I'd prob be embarrassed if my POI found out about the extent of my online reading lol.

He knows I read with Yona and Kisha and I send him excerpts of my readings from them (not any of the pending predictions that have to do with him or love life in general! I show him the ones that had to do with him after they've passed) but not about any of the rest of my compulsive reading (which has slowed down considerably now that I don't have an account anywhere).

I'd die if he knew the extent of it.

I've been trying to get him to read with Yona so we can compare readings but he refuses, just prefers to be nosy about mine. Sometimes if we're at an impasse/difficult crossroads he'll go: "What does your tarot reader say we should do?!" lol. Get your own!

Wow! I've never been that open about it to anyone let alone a poi. That's actually pretty cool! No one but me ever reads or listens to my readings. Though I might mention something passing to my brother who wants me to quit lol

I'm quite open about it to literally everyone. My general reads at least I don't ever say I ask specific questions or read with randos on bitwine. I've even told him about this forum before...

I've found that most people are quite interested in this stuff (I mean, of course they are or the psychic industry wouldn't be a lucrative as it is).  Besides my POI and everyone else knows my brand of "crazy" quite well lol

That's not an option for me because so many friends are religiously against it. It would lead to an intervention for sure. I told my aunt about just 1 reading and we had to have a prayer session so I'd ask for forgiveness.
I don't think even my more open minded friends would be upset to know how much I've spent. Luckily I'm doing much better now. Trying to read once every 3 months AT MOST 🤦🏼‍♀️