Author Topic: I wonder if psychics guess some things like contact predictions....  (Read 1450 times)

Offline honeydip

When psychics say POI will contact you in days or weeks then they contact you the same day or next day. Makes me wonder if a lot times their just guessing about things. Any thoughts??? This has happened a few times. They told me no contact for days or weeks but I hear from POI in 24 hours or they say don’t reach out and when I do it’s not so bad like I thought it would be. I actually have a good conversation with poi...

Offline Travelgirl

Re: I wonder if psychics guess some things like contact predictions....
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 12:38:02 AM »
I think if someone is in an on and off relationship they are likely to have contact.

I also think that if someone is upset enough about their POI to get a reading that they might just decide to contact that person!  Then there would be contact. 

I think the law of averages suggests that most people will contact their ex at some point.  Therefore, I would find it unusual for a psychic to say “you’ll never hear from this person again”.

Offline honeydip

Re: I wonder if psychics guess some things like contact predictions....
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 03:34:22 AM »
Yes makes since. I’ve asked specifically “ when will he reach out” instead of saying when do you see contact. They might say a week but he contacts me the sane night. I guess they don’t have to be completely accurate with that part. Why do we call psychics anyways if we know we’re going to talk to POI soon?? I think it’s the impulse of being hooked to doing something literally an addiction. I get so anxious and panicky for nothing.