Author Topic: Emily Rose UK  (Read 7213 times)

Offline Candy

Re: Emily Rose UK
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2024, 10:54:17 PM »
Anyone knows how to get in touch with this reader outside of Ask the Answer? Does she have a private site anyone can share?

Offline Esse

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2024, 12:13:38 PM »
I don't think so - she is also listed on Psychic Sofa but now seems to be listed as Emily on Ask The Answer. You could call customer service and see if you can set up a reading with her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2024, 01:56:26 PM »
Now I’m curious about this reader but in the mean time I flushed some money down the toilet on other Ask The Answer readers. I think I tried about 7 different readers and they were honestly all horrible. They were all either incredibly slow or talked so much rattling off things unrelated to me to just keep me on the phone. Finally I ended up hanging up mid call on a few of them. I was shocked at how bad they all are.

Offline Candy

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2024, 05:33:43 PM »
I don't think so - she is also listed on Psychic Sofa but now seems to be listed as Emily on Ask The Answer. You could call customer service and see if you can set up a reading with her.

AtA’s technology is horrible, and customer service is totally incompetent. There’s no option to set up an appointment. Psychic Sofa also has no option to set up an appt. She comes on there once or twice a year. I’m almost sure Emily takes private clients. How to get in touch is the issue!

Offline Esse

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2024, 11:42:00 AM »
She's on Facebook under Emily Rose Psychics Medium

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2024, 12:48:28 PM »
Now I’m curious about this reader but in the mean time I flushed some money down the toilet on other Ask The Answer readers. I think I tried about 7 different readers and they were honestly all horrible. They were all either incredibly slow or talked so much rattling off things unrelated to me to just keep me on the phone. Finally I ended up hanging up mid call on a few of them. I was shocked at how bad they all are.

I’ve spoken to Emily a few times.  She picked up some random details that would have been very difficult to guess but none of her predictions amounted to anything for me.

I have spoken to three readers there who I am certain have gifts and who have predicted things correctly - Cathy, Sarah T, Sue G.  These readers have all gotten things wrong too, but they have all convinced me they have gifts and have all predicted very specific things that came to pass. 

Offline flora0250

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2024, 04:46:42 PM »

I’ve spoken to Emily a few times.  She picked up some random details that would have been very difficult to guess but none of her predictions amounted to anything for me.

I have spoken to three readers there who I am certain have gifts and who have predicted things correctly - Cathy, Sarah T, Sue G.  These readers have all gotten things wrong too, but they have all convinced me they have gifts and have all predicted very specific things that came to pass.

Thanks Aaron… I would like to try her but can’t seem to locate her on FB either …

I actually decided to try a few more and was happy with two: Ann Frances and Sara both seemed to pick up on less general details than others about the present. Will have to wait and see on predictions obviously.

Miriam and Cathy were maybes for me.

Miriam gave me a negative outcome which was hard to hear obviously. She used a specific phrase in the reading that I said exactly to my POI. BUT it is a pretty common phrase / expression when discussing new relationships and overall her reading didn’t give me any validations that she was picking up on something specific vs being guesses about navigating a potential new relationship. I think I gave her info basically so it’s really hard for me to feel confident in her reading.

Cathy was a trip! She just kept talking - the info though again was really hard for me to discern if it was too general overall - she was saying some things without prompting but there were so many other weird things thrown in there - one which was absolutely no way possible. She talked a lot about astrological influences which was interesting but not really the intent of my call… she just kept talking so eventually I just cut her off. I couldn’t tell if it was valid or if she just wanted to keep me on the phone but I just decided to end it.

Now the horrible for me were: Katie B, Mary Maria, Brandy, Lynne, and Cora. Of these they either took so long to get to start the reading - preface after preface or asking questions - or were obviously digging for info. Things like “okay wait you only went on one date?” Before beginning a reading. Or asking me directly “wait are you in a relationship or were you?” Ummmmm I’m not going to be answering that and then trusting any “psychic” thing you have to say.

Also one other thing. Shelly is the Shelly I read with years ago through her own private site. I recognized her picture and voice. She was accurate on very specific markers that came true so she has a remote viewing ability for sure. But the markers had nothing to do with my ultimate question. And all of her future predictions were wrong. I spent a lot of money on that lady years ago really believing she was the real deal because of the accurate and very very specific markers (saying I would see a specific person, even giving her name, in a random way and then seeing that woman that day a few hours later somewhere completely random). So if you want to experience that for fun and entertainment go for it. But definitely did not have any of her predictions happen.

Sorry don’t mean to get off track here but felt like I wanted to give a more complete review.

Might try Sue G, Sarah T and Marcelle.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2024, 04:48:52 PM »

Thanks Aaron… I would like to try her but can’t seem to locate her on FB either …

I actually decided to try a few more and was happy with two: Ann Frances and Sara both seemed to pick up on less general details than others about the present. Will have to wait and see on predictions obviously.

Miriam gave me a negative outcome which was hard to hear obviously. She used a specific phrase in the reading that I said exactly to my POI. BUT it is a pretty common phrase / expression when discussing new relationships and overall her reading didn’t give me any validations that she was picking up on something specific vs being guesses about navigating a potential new relationship. I think I gave her info basically so it’s really hard for me to feel confident in her reading.

Cathy was a trip! She just kept talking - the info though again was really hard for me to discern if it was too general overall - she was saying some things without prompting but there were so many other weird things thrown in there - one which was absolutely no way possible. She talked a lot about astrological influences which was interesting but not really the intent of my call… she just kept talking so eventually I just cut her off. I couldn’t tell if it was valid or if she just wanted to keep me on the phone but I just decided to end it.

Now the horrible for me were: Katie B, Mary Maria, Brandy, Lynne, and Cora. Of these they either took so long to get to start the reading - preface after preface or asking questions - or were obviously digging for info. Things like “okay wait you only went on one date?” Before beginning a reading. Or asking me directly “wait are you in a relationship or were you?” Ummmmm I’m not going to be answering that and then trusting any “psychic” thing you have to say.

Also one other thing. Shelly is the Shelly I read with years ago through her own private site. I recognized her picture and voice. She was accurate on very specific markers that came true so she has a remote viewing ability for sure. But the markers had nothing to do with my ultimate question. And all of her future predictions were wrong. I spent a lot of money on that lady years ago really believing she was the real deal because of the accurate and very very specific markers (saying I would see a specific person, even giving her name, in a random way and then seeing that woman that day a few hours later somewhere completely random). So if you want to experience that for fun and entertainment go for it. But definitely did not have any of her predictions happen.

Sorry don’t mean to get off track here but felt like I wanted to give a more complete review.

Oops - Sue D was also on the horrible list.

Offline Esse

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2024, 07:17:30 PM »
I had the exact same experience with Shelly, talk about giving me false hope as each marker passed.

Emily Roses FB profile is profile.php?id=61562757123622

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2024, 09:45:39 PM »

Cathy definitely says plenty of things that dont make sense to me. The astrology does nothing for me either and I dont make any sense of it. She has also been incorrect on things too. That being said, she has been very correct on a number of future predictions(things that have nothing to do with the reason for my call) though and some that have been very surprising. Like she saw upcoming events, people involved, positions of those people involved, and some pretty surprising details about the events themselves. The events she predicted have all been work related and I have never asked her about them.

anything