Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Who read the best for you in 2019?

<< < (9/12) > >>

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: PinkyD on September 12, 2020, 11:45:57 PM ---In 2019 for me, it was Ari. She saw my new bf. The line of business he’d be involved in (it’s not common), saw my new dog and exactly what he looked like even though I hadn’t had any plans of getting a new pup. She saw me getting fitter before I had a new diet plan introduced to me, saw my bf at my home having dinner with my family, saw me meeting his parents. She predicted a financial increase. She was able to communicate with my late dog whom I loved with all of my heart for 11yrs, she gave validations there and brought great relief to my heart. She was always able to pinpoint when intimacy would occur for me 😂 those were some of the tidbits for 2019.

--- End quote ---

Did you get a general reading with Ari?

PinkyD:

--- Quote from: Jili1945 on September 13, 2020, 03:34:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: PinkyD on September 12, 2020, 11:45:57 PM ---In 2019 for me, it was Ari. She saw my new bf. The line of business he’d be involved in (it’s not common), saw my new dog and exactly what he looked like even though I hadn’t had any plans of getting a new pup. She saw me getting fitter before I had a new diet plan introduced to me, saw my bf at my home having dinner with my family, saw me meeting his parents. She predicted a financial increase. She was able to communicate with my late dog whom I loved with all of my heart for 11yrs, she gave validations there and brought great relief to my heart. She was always able to pinpoint when intimacy would occur for me 😂 those were some of the tidbits for 2019.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes! Well actually I read with her several times during the last quarter of 2019, I’d say once a month or more but the main predictions, I got them once a month about. And well, in 2020, Ari saw me getting pregnant 🤰🏻 I have PCOS really bad and I always thought that I’d need IVF or maybe I’d never have the ability to conceive. Ari has been warning me since earlier this year that it would happen for me, naturally. And I fought her down on it because I just couldn’t see it. But then, most randomly, without even trying, it happened. And before I even confirmed it with the doctor, Ari confirmed it for me, even guessing how far along I was. It was confirmed via an ultrasound the next day and I was floored. But yes, I get general readings and am open to whatever she picks up.

britbrat:

--- Quote from: PinkyD on September 13, 2020, 07:35:16 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes! Well actually I read with her several times during the last quarter of 2019, I’d say once a month or more but the main predictions, I got them once a month about. And well, in 2020, Ari saw me getting pregnant 🤰🏻 I have PCOS really bad and I always thought that I’d need IVF or maybe I’d never have the ability to conceive. Ari has been warning me since earlier this year that it would happen for me, naturally. And I fought her down on it because I just couldn’t see it. But then, most randomly, without even trying, it happened. And before I even confirmed it with the doctor, Ari confirmed it for me, even guessing how far along I was. It was confirmed via an ultrasound the next day and I was floored. But yes, I get general readings and am open to whatever she picks up.

--- End quote ---

Congrats Pinky

Jili1945:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks and Congrats!

PinkyD:

--- Quote from: Jili1945 on September 13, 2020, 05:11:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks and Congrats!

--- End quote ---

Thank you!💕

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version