Author Topic: Aquarian Psychic  (Read 3983 times)

Offline Daisy573

Aquarian Psychic
« on: July 27, 2019, 03:18:43 PM »
Anyone read with her and if so what did you think/was she accurate for you?

I had one reading with her in the past.  I thought she picked up the person's character and overall personality well but she didnt really pick up the situation or anything specific about what was going on.  She seemed to just read the person.  Even though I thought she was pretty accurate with that, I didnt find it all that useful to be honest. 

Anyone else have luck with reading feelings/situations etc?

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Aquarian Psychic
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 05:32:05 PM »
Anyone read with her and if so what did you think/was she accurate for you?

I had one reading with her in the past.  I thought she picked up the person's character and overall personality well but she didnt really pick up the situation or anything specific about what was going on.  She seemed to just read the person.  Even though I thought she was pretty accurate with that, I didnt find it all that useful to be honest. 

Anyone else have luck with reading feelings/situations etc?

There's already a thread for her here.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 07:45:50 PM »
Ah I see it now.  They spelled the name wrong which is why I didnt see it when I searched originally

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 06:13:08 PM »
she was accurate with me. she read a past poi very well and saw he was married lol even if i didnt tell her and didnt know at the time. 

i find her very very very very accurate for emotions.  she picked up my current POI being jealous of me a little bit.  and it was true because i got a new place and he is struggling financially

Offline kumamon

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 07:15:57 PM »
she was accurate with me. she read a past poi very well and saw he was married lol even if i didnt tell her and didnt know at the time. 

i find her very very very very accurate for emotions.  she picked up my current POI being jealous of me a little bit.  and it was true because i got a new place and he is struggling financially

How’s her time frame?!?

Offline artslove

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 04:40:23 PM »
Any luck with her?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 10:04:09 PM »
Her reading completely flipped on me. I read with her back in April and she predicted my POI and I will be together its a matter of time. he is cleaning house and moving (which he did) making room for me. Then I read with her a few weeks ago in November and she said if I were you I would not put your eggs in this basket. He is hung up on someone and unable to let go. blah blah