Author Topic: Keen Pyschics list- help with advisors plz  (Read 7798 times)

Offline ishaprakash

Keen Pyschics list- help with advisors plz
« on: December 05, 2019, 02:50:18 PM »
i am new here. need help if anyone read with the following advisors and is they are accurate iwth timing/predition/outsome.
-Johnna Dukes
-Joannasgift
-QueenMonroe
-Anastasia Christine
-Jade8928
-Miss Marla
-Barbara4846
-cheryl Chichenitza
-Lady Celest
-Sincerity
-Gary Rodgers
-Veruska18
-Mystic visions by Zeena
-Love spiritualist6850
-Lightwhispers
-Pearly baker
-Twin Flame visions
-Psychic Guidance
-Tarot by diosa
-Mystic Raven11
-Tammy the voice reader
-Ness21
-Spiritualisr Reader (cookie)
-Aries Intuition (kisha)
_yona Farrell

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAD READING AND IS THEY ARE ANY GOOD/ACCURATE-PLEASE HELP

Offline Lo12345

Re: Keen Pyschics list- help with advisors plz
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 02:56:57 PM »
Honestly best thing is just search the name in the forum and see if they have a thread. Most do. But also if you want read with a reader than read with them.  Not everyone gonna connect with one reader. I would first start to go thru this forum and read it and get anxiety cause of all the mixed reviews and i still do sometimes and then I look at all these readers and go they all suck and fake what have I done.  But I also learned that one person I really like now has a thread that half tears them apart and half loves them.  But honestly use this forum as a guide, because I’ve second guessed my reading based off this and I was mad at myself for wasting money on a reader and maybe didn’t give my reading a fair shot after it was said and done.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 03:00:51 PM »
some on these advisors arnt even on this forum. i tried to look for them. im wasting money like crazy. i just want few readers who are honest and give me prediction correctly. im literally dying. everyday i cry and wait a nd wait. i calle dos many but htye all giv eme time n time and i keep waiting

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 03:13:12 PM »
Okay then I guess from my personal experience then
- Joanna Gift, really nice lady. But for 6.69 i want to know her number mean and she doesn’t know. So i go back every once in awhile and check. But “I get 2, meaning days, months, week” is not helpful to
Me
-AC, love this women but I have cut back because just want she told me hasnt came yet. Love her as a person but I needed to take a break
Jade, only went to her once. She gave me “2”. Could be 2 months or February 2020, still pending but for the money I wanna know extacts
Barb- only once and it was nothing amazing but could be true. 1-2 things I was huh interesting could happen but don’t know yet. She is really good with odd ball stuff i hear
Sincerity- went to her twice. I got number again than mean nothing to me if she doesn’t know, and for 10.00 i wanna know and honestly she is slow in my opinion. Her numbers haVent worked for me
Pearly baker- went to her once, still in my list. I will probs go to her again but maybe in a few weeks it’s been 3 weeks already. Seemed nice
Twin flames- went to in the beginning because of reviews. Nothing came I stopped
Doisa- went to once, she got prediction wrong said 2 weeks that was happening on November 17, never went back
Raven- been to twice via recommendation but first Got a 2 then 6. So we are trying to figure out what she is telling me, nice lady. She did give me February 9th date in the first reading so who knows
 Tammy- I went to a few times. Last reading was Halloween. Just nothing came and my one friend loves her and she was trying to give me tough love one day and said “I think I was right behind you for Tammy, and Tammy goes you aren’t blocked this guy wants to talk to you, if your blocked you know he doesn’t or something along those lines ” I am blocked- and Tammy played the he is coming back card to me -
Which I still very well beleive but that story left a bad bad bad taste in my mouth.

There ya go

But all these advisors but one are on this forum that I just talked about. I’ve looked them all up. I’m in your boat as well waiting for something. But I’ve also limited my readers to about 2-4 max who I keep right now. I’ve been trying more loa and looking in investing in 75 dollars  in email coaching for loa iof instead of readings.

Goes to show how much money we waste, maybe look into some LOA
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 03:21:55 PM by Lo12345 »

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 04:40:55 PM »
I have to agree with the advice that you will need to weed through several advisors to find the ones that you connect with the best.  Having said that here is my experience with a few of them:

Pearly Baker excellent command of verbal skills, highly intelligent and conveys her message well.  She is best at describing your situation in the given moment.  She can shed a lot of light on where you stand and what you need to work on.  She reads current energy very well.  As far as predictions, I can't say that I recall anything really outstanding.  However, I will say that she truly helped me see the situation in a different light and it helped me to move forward.

Johnna Duke Very good with time frames, however, be careful of the expectation.  Here is an example;  last year I was dating a guy and she told me that something significate would occur in the 3rd week of September.  Of course, I expected something wonderful, thinking our relationship would move to the next level.  By the time September came, we had been dating nine months.  Well, she was correct, something significant happened.... we broke up.  I have to give her credit for timeframe and predictions....she can't help that it wasn't what I wanted.

I have talked with several others on the list but none of them worked for me in any way.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 05:50:25 PM »
thank you guys. does anyone have their list whom i can try to connect with?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 06:33:55 AM »
I’ve only read with Cheryl Chichenitza. Looking at the chat now and the way she reads is SUPER confusing and it takes you awhile to realize what she’s saying to you. But in regards to accuracy she was wrong. I do believe she does cold readings.