Author Topic: Time to allow the Wheel of Fortune to Spin  (Read 4835 times)

Yaz88

Time to allow the Wheel of Fortune to Spin
« on: November 24, 2019, 01:11:43 AM »
In the world of psychic readings, two weeks can feel like an eternity yet it goes by in a blink of an eye when you look back over the days, months, and seasons you spend waiting for something to change.  Seems to me I’ve been stuck in the same cycle now for well over six months.  Spring (when this all started) turned to Summer, Summer turned to Fall, and we are now nearing Winter.  I keep trying to close this cycle out, yet I keep falling back in.  Although I’ve cut readings down to a financially manageable amount, my focus and my emotions are still reverting back to a situation I should be very much moved on from.  It’s a situation I cannot control, and it is one I do not understand. It’s a situation that broke my heart, and it is one I partially caused and it is one that I cannot fix.   Getting readings or frequently coming on the forum is doing nothing to help restore balance to my situation, when balance was already lacking in my relationship with the person that triggered my need for readings and who is the “why” of how I got here.  I was too invested then and I am too invested now.  Sometimes in life we lose people and no matter how much we hope or try, they never come back and they never tell us why. Sometimes we don’t get to make right what we blame ourselves for making wrong.   At this point, I just need to reset.  Get away from anything to do with this person and anything that reminds me of him.  The wheel of fortune needs to spin freely, no getting snagged on debris from the past or illusions of what I’ve created in my mind based on a ton of readings.  Yes, in seven months with zero contact from this person and countless readings, I’ve most likely created something that is an absolute illusion.  In my own readings I keep getting the Page of Swords or Ace of Swords with the Tower card clarified by the Ace of Pentacles.  I also keep getting the Ten of Swords and the Wheel of Fortune.  Clearly, something unexpected is about to happen in my life (business or love) and emotionally I need to be as balanced as possible.  Something will end so that something new can begin.  To handle this properly, I’d rather be the Queen of Swords and not Yona’s version of the Queen of Cups. 

So with that, I’m taking a hiatus from this forum.  I’ll be back in two weeks if balance has been restored.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Offline username1111

Re: Time to allow the Wheel of Fortune to Spin
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 01:22:01 AM »
In the world of psychic readings, two weeks can feel like an eternity yet it goes by in a blink of an eye when you look back over the days, months, and seasons you spend waiting for something to change.  Seems to me I’ve been stuck in the same cycle now for well over six months.  Spring (when this all started) turned to Summer, Summer turned to Fall, and we are now nearing Winter.  I keep trying to close this cycle out, yet I keep falling back in.  Although I’ve cut readings down to a financially manageable amount, my focus and my emotions are still reverting back to a situation I should be very much moved on from.  It’s a situation I cannot control, and it is one I do not understand. It’s a situation that broke my heart, and it is one I partially caused and it is one that I cannot fix.   Getting readings or frequently coming on the forum is doing nothing to help restore balance to my situation, when balance was already lacking in my relationship with the person that triggered my need for readings and who is the “why” of how I got here.  I was too invested then and I am too invested now.  Sometimes in life we lose people and no matter how much we hope or try, they never come back and they never tell us why. Sometimes we don’t get to make right what we blame ourselves for making wrong.   At this point, I just need to reset.  Get away from anything to do with this person and anything that reminds me of him.  The wheel of fortune needs to spin freely, no getting snagged on debris from the past or illusions of what I’ve created in my mind based on a ton of readings.  Yes, in seven months with zero contact from this person and countless readings, I’ve most likely created something that is an absolute illusion.  In my own readings I keep getting the Page of Swords or Ace of Swords with the Tower card clarified by the Ace of Pentacles.  I also keep getting the Ten of Swords and the Wheel of Fortune.  Clearly, something unexpected is about to happen in my life (business or love) and emotionally I need to be as balanced as possible.  Something will end so that something new can begin.  To handle this properly, I’d rather be the Queen of Swords and not Yona’s version of the Queen of Cups. 

So with that, I’m taking a hiatus from this forum.  I’ll be back in two weeks if balance has been restored.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Yaz!
What you are going through... I think probably 90+% of us on this forum are familiar with it... its def hard to process and readings can slow us down more than the other way around!
I wish you all the very best in resolving this difficult time - take good care of yourself!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 06:31:29 PM »
(Cookie was like talking to a drunk, rambling Meemaw in a trailer park).

So over the top funny. OMG. Just so true though.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 09:41:43 PM »
Good luck. Remember, whatever will be will be. Readings dont change that.

beachgal214

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 06:39:54 PM »
Good luck, Yaz. You have been an awesome contributor and I appreciate you. Good luck with everything.  You got this!!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 06:56:44 PM »

Good Luck Yaz and happy holidays to you to may 2020 be your best year ever

Offline russianred

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 05:18:57 AM »

What happened with all of this, Yaz?

The balance being "lacking in [your] relationship with the person that triggered [your] need..." really hit home for me.  It reminds me of what someone posted at some point on another thread about how if the person treated you right and made you feel secure, you wouldn't need to call a psychic for reassurance.  I know that doesn't apply to all of us, but in my case, that has been true.

On a related note, do you sometimes worry that getting readings may somehow affect the energy of the relationship and how everything plays out?  I worry about that sometimes.

Last night I decided to tell my partner that we can rekindle our relationship if/when he becomes ready to be the partner I deserve (there are complications present that need to be handled by him).  This triggered a binge for me -- will he come back?  How long?  But I NEED to stop.  I like what you said about letting the Wheel of Fortune spin without interfering.  I hope that the last month or so has been good to you.

Yaz88

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 09:05:25 PM »
Hey Russianred!

Since the time of my post, I’ve managed to pretty much emotionally detach from the situation involving my POI.  I don’t really see the situation with him the same way at all.  I’m not really interested in knowing if I’ll ever hear from him again or if he’s in my future. The fact that I ever had to wonder if I’d hear from him again to begin with is enough evidence for me to question if he ever even belonged in my life.  Sometimes I miss his friendship, but as time goes on his memory is fading.  I don’t want to get any readings because I’m sick of hearing about him and he always comes up.  I actually don’t want to hear anything about love these days. The last half of 2019 was emotionally exhausting and the readings contributed to the exhaustion.  I know a lot of people on here don’t agree, but I do think getting readings slows down the wheel of fate.  Instead of being out in the wold, living life and being in reality, you are stalking certain readers to see when they become available, waiting in their queue, then emotionally exhausting yourself depending on how the reading goes. It’s living in some weird warped reality, with nothing tangible to hold onto.   It’s not just the single act of getting a reading if you are invested in the outcome, it’s a debilitating emotional rollercoaster. 

Will I ever get a reading again?  Sure.  Just not for the time being.  Kisha has given me some great predictions about my career, but in order for them to manifest, I need to work hard.  They are supposed to occur by summer, so I definitely have my eyes on that prize.  You see, I have a decent level of control over how my career predictions play out, so it’s best to put my energy towards that.  As for my POI there is nothing more I can do.  I cannot control his behavior and there is not a psychic reading in the world that will change it. 

Any relationship that causes a high level of insecurity or uncertainty, or triggers binge readings, is most likely not healthy or in your best interest.  Adding fuel to that fire only causes the fire to keep burning and further destruction.  Psychic readings done excessively on the same topic can be the same as adding fuel to a fire.

Offline russianred

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 02:15:56 AM »
Hey Russianred!

Since the time of my post, I’ve managed to pretty much emotionally detach from the situation involving my POI.  I don’t really see the situation with him the same way at all.  I’m not really interested in knowing if I’ll ever hear from him again or if he’s in my future. The fact that I ever had to wonder if I’d hear from him again to begin with is enough evidence for me to question if he ever even belonged in my life.  Sometimes I miss his friendship, but as time goes on his memory is fading.  I don’t want to get any readings because I’m sick of hearing about him and he always comes up.  I actually don’t want to hear anything about love these days. The last half of 2019 was emotionally exhausting and the readings contributed to the exhaustion.  I know a lot of people on here don’t agree, but I do think getting readings slows down the wheel of fate.  Instead of being out in the wold, living life and being in reality, you are stalking certain readers to see when they become available, waiting in their queue, then emotionally exhausting yourself depending on how the reading goes. It’s living in some weird warped reality, with nothing tangible to hold onto.   It’s not just the single act of getting a reading if you are invested in the outcome, it’s a debilitating emotional rollercoaster. 

Will I ever get a reading again?  Sure.  Just not for the time being.  Kisha has given me some great predictions about my career, but in order for them to manifest, I need to work hard.  They are supposed to occur by summer, so I definitely have my eyes on that prize.  You see, I have a decent level of control over how my career predictions play out, so it’s best to put my energy towards that.  As for my POI there is nothing more I can do.  I cannot control his behavior and there is not a psychic reading in the world that will change it. 

Any relationship that causes a high level of insecurity or uncertainty, or triggers binge readings, is most likely not healthy or in your best interest.  Adding fuel to that fire only causes the fire to keep burning and further destruction.  Psychic readings done excessively on the same topic can be the same as adding fuel to a fire.

I'm glad you've been able to detach from the situation.  I hope that if things don't work out within the next couple of months with my guy, I am able to do the same thing.  You are so right that a relationship that is triggering binge readings isn't a healthy one, and I agree that ultimately it's just devoting more mental/psychic energy to it, which is making the fire even bigger.

Yaz88

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2020, 01:50:15 AM »
And so the Wheel of Fortune did spin freely, and it kept spinning, spinning, spinning, until it collided with the Tower who crashed into the Devil and turned my world upside down. 

The POI who I wrote this initial thread about has not returned.  At this point in time, it’s probably best that he never returns, based on what follows.  Someone did return into my life.  In the past, he always showed up in readings as the Knight of Wands, passionately entering my life out of the blue, to just as quickly withdraw his energy.  This is a person that broke my heart into countless little pieces, warped my mind to the point I lost my entire identity, made me so needy I turned myself inside out; he could make my spirits soar with joy only to plummet into despair.  It took me years to stop chasing and to stop crying about him.  Right when I thought I finally figured out his meaning in my life, accepted the fact that he was just a season in my life and not meant to last, does he come flying back in.  There’s not one psychic that truly predicted this or prepared me for this.  He’s an addiction for me, for reasons unknown.  Just like an addict who relapses, I allowed him to once again enter me body, heart, and soul.  I thought I could handle it this time around, that I knew better.  Nah.  He was only back into my life for a week before the neediness crept back into me along with deep depression.  I don’t believe he truly understands the power he has over me, and I don’t believe he’s a bad person.  He is a broken person, that has selfish tendencies, but I do not believe he completely lacks feelings for me.  God knows that it took a lot on his part to return after some of the things I did to him and said to him to cut him down and slice him into pieces; I wanted him to hurt as much as he hurt me.  So, I don’t believe he had bad intentions in returning, and if I wasn’t addicted to him, it may have gone alright.  But he is toxic to me, he is poison.  He is the drug I cannot get enough of, and is lethal to me.

I almost made it a month without getting a reading.  Last night, I caved.  I haven’t gone on a binge, but I did get two readings on him.  None of the readers picked up on the fact that he has a longterm girlfriend who he lives with.  It’s what the last reader, a tarot reader that is known to lean negative, told me that makes me just shake my head in disbelief.  She told me that he and I could work out.  That there are obstacles, but she couldn’t say that we wouldn’t work past them. She actually saw the three of pentacles meaning that we’d work together to get past the obstacles.  The three of pentacles most likely came up bc of the third party situation.   She did not pick up on the fact that he is toxic to me, that a third party is involved, or that he is an alcoholic.  She told me that we could work out, we could make it.  If I hadn’t already gone through this cycle with him, I would have clung to what she said, would have continued to invest my everything into him.  Even after I told her what was going on, our toxic past, the third party, she still leaned positive towards him and me.  I don’t really know what to think about any of that.

So what reader most likely saw him coming back?  Sweet Orange Reader.  She said she saw someone from my past returning and them smoothing things over with me.  That he would drive a vehicle to see me, which is significant because we didn’t meet at a neutral location, he drove to my office, parked right out front and walked in.  She saw him asking for my forgiveness, an emotion based discussion between us, and me forgiving him.  All that happened.  At the time, I thought she was talking about “C” when it ended up being “H”.  Now, she also saw a committed relationship.  Getting struck by lightening is more probable than “H” committing to me.

She didn’t see the anguish I would feel or the deep depression I am experiencing.  She also didn’t see me making a head over heart decision and telling him that until he heals, he cannot be in my life.  Or me telling him goodbye.  Yes, I actually mean it.  I cannot emotionally or financially afford to get caught up in that toxic cycle again.  The worst is that he didn’t even plead for me to stay, just as in the past, he was indifferent.

Guys, I really don’t know what to say anymore.  This situation hurts very badly and it came out of nowhere.  Psychics don’t see everything. 

It’s time for me to let the confusion subside.  For now, it’s time for me to take a break.  I wish you all the very best.  May your hopes and dreams come true.

Yona sees a brown eyed King of Cups in my future, who is a stand-up kinda guy.  “H” has eyes that are baby-blue.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2020, 02:11:33 AM »
I'm so sorry Yaz. You know how to reach me if you want to bitch cry and scream.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2020, 02:29:33 AM »
I’m sorry Yaz. No, they don’t see everything. They, and we, often assume something is happening with a particular person and in actuality it’s someone or something else. Only the universe knows, and it always seems to get the last laugh.

I’m going through something similar, as far as I can tell, I think what I originally called about is over. And while I have a new man who treats me fairly well, I go through this daily (ok maybe every other day or two) cognitive dissonance of knowing the readers were only partly right and I have someone new and should be happy to being sad, angry and uncomfortable that things as of now and as far as I can see aren’t happening as I was told.

Please take a break and allow yourself some healing time. I’m glad you haven’t binged.

I hope you get some healing.

beachgal214

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2020, 01:23:21 PM »
you already know this but I could have written this myself.

I am sending you all the detachment vibes, peaceful vibes, moving on vibes, distractment vibes - anything that can help your heart heal.

you too will find that peace again. and you will not let him back in.  I dont understand relationships like this - but youre spot on with the addiction piece- I know it well.

I know right now it feels impossible --but you have picked yourself up from this exact place before and got to a healthy place of healing-- you will do this again.

focus on your work, your life, and know that we dont have all the answers, we dont know why these toxic people come in, we dont know why we are addicted to them, but it may not be something we need to understand now. so dont beat yourself up on the why's, the how's, the why did I believe hims...

youre being shown another example of how he makes you feel so that you never let him in in that way again. not to say never, but... not in those circumstances.

love hurts. addiction hurts. but you can feel better.

take this time to feel, to feel through the pain, and allow yourself to heal.

I feel everything you said and I am sorry youre going through this.  But I know you are so incredibly strong and will be on the other side.  Good luck and I am here if you need anything.

Offline russianred

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2020, 09:30:21 PM »
Yaz, I'm so sorry that this man coming back into your life brought about such imbalance and depression.  I am happy for you that you were able to make the head over heart decision that you know is the right one for you -- and the only one that asserts your own sense of self-worth.  You know that continuing with him, as good as it feels in the moment, is only going to lead to more binges and you questioning your decisions.  Stay strong.

I dealt with a similar situation this week where "he" snuck back in a bit and I had to draw a line in the sand once again.  It hurts.

I hope the King of Cups enters your life soon.  Feel free to message me if you need to talk.

Yaz88

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2020, 02:42:57 AM »
To everything there is a season.  I’m finally ready to allow this season of my life to close.  Yaz88 will always remind me of the POI that caused me to join this forum, the mistake I made with him that I couldn’t fix, and the emptiness that remains in my life that he used to fill.  These old patterns of mine need to stop.  I need to stop chasing after the “what might have been” and fully accept the “what currently is”.  He’s gone.  He’s not coming back.  It didn’t work out with us.  Whatever happened between us was so negative for him he chose to leave our friendship.  I can’t fix it.  I can’t make him be a different person.  I can’t make him be a man who is loyal to me and patient with me, one who chooses to stay and work things out.  He’s not that man.  He’s not anyone other than who he is.  People are who people are, not who we want them to be and not always who we thought they were or hoped they’d become.

With that said, once I figure out how to close my account on here, Yaz88 will join the others in the catacombs of this forum.  Someday I may rejoin under a different username, but Yaz88’s tenure in this forum is over.

So, ten months later who was right about this situation with the POI who caused me to join this forum?

Kisha, when specifically asked about him in late June, said he was not prevalent in my future.
Karenjo in late August said he’d stay stuck in some hole for as long as she could see with no movement forward.
EffieK said I’d never hear from him again due to his own embarrassment for how he reacted and that he felt bad for himself and would evade me to save himself from looking like a fool.
InfiniteStar said he moved on, but I may hear from him in March, but he’s not going to be anything more than a disappointment.
MagicSong in November, that he doesn’t know what action to take when it comes to me, he’s conflicted, so he ends up evading the entire situation.

There are pending predictions for the next few months, but I cannot believe they will happen. 

So, I wish you all the best of luck.  Remember that you were once happy before you ever even knew of your POI’s existence, and you will be happy once again.  Any POI that causes you to get multiple psychic readings probably is toxic to your well-being and something needs to change or heal before a relationship with that person will ever work.  Those who want to be in your life are actually in your life, give them priority over someone who chooses to not be around. 

Much love, Yaz. 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 05:14:49 AM by Yaz88 »

anything