Author Topic: Less Accurate / Insightful the more you read with someone?  (Read 2894 times)

Offline russianred

Less Accurate / Insightful the more you read with someone?
« on: February 25, 2020, 11:41:05 PM »
How many of us have experienced this phenomenon?  Have a great first reading where you feel really connected but each subsequent reading feels less insightful, less connected, sometimes even less accurate.  My list of "trusted" psychics/empaths is down to zero at this point (had a very "eh" reading a few days ago with someone I previously thought was super connected; she was so general this time and gave me nothing to think she was actually tuned into POI).  I've experienced this with an in-person tarot reader too.

Any ideas behind why this seems to happen so often?

Yaz88

Re: Less Accurate / Insightful the more you read with someone?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 01:23:57 AM »
As I brought up in another post, lately no one can get the present situation right or make accurate predictions about what’s coming up in the near future.  Kisha’s general reading from October is still playing out as is Yona’s; but these were general readings and not based on any information I provided.

I guess it’s probably time to stop trying to get an accurate reading, at least for the time being.  It’s a little frustrating actually.  Plus, some of Kisha’s predictions about my love life are happening, but it is very depressing because it is with a guy who I am not romantically interested in at all, yet he’s doing the exact things she said my love interest would be doing, which makes me want to tell him to stoooopppp!  He’s fucking ruining the prediction for me.  I’ll update the Kisha thread once I’m sure of this, which will be in late spring. 

Offline russianred

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 01:45:42 AM »
Yeah, I think that once they know too much about the situation, they sometimes just start giving personal opinions based on known facts.

But even those who don't know too much about the situation really, I feel like often there will be a bunch of "oh yeah, that sounds right" moments during the first reading but with each additional one the reader is either not able to add anything new and/or she'll start saying things that aren't true.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 04:18:13 AM »
100 agree!!!! They more spaced out the readings are the more accuracy I get (3-6months).

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 11:57:00 AM »
How many of us have experienced this phenomenon?  Have a great first reading where you feel really connected but each subsequent reading feels less insightful, less connected, sometimes even less accurate.  My list of "trusted" psychics/empaths is down to zero at this point (had a very "eh" reading a few days ago with someone I previously thought was super connected; she was so general this time and gave me nothing to think she was actually tuned into POI).  I've experienced this with an in-person tarot reader too.

Yes. Ever since I began readings I realized the more frequently you go the less accurate the readings are. Hillary80 explained it to me one time like this “I really don’t like to do second readings until there is movement or spirit starts giving weird answers sorry I’m not trying to be mean but you should really wait until there’s movement it’s in your best interest”” and tbh that was a wake up call for me because I’ve been known for a while that the more I frequented the psychics, they would start to give me wishy washy information that did not coincide with their original reading. Then when it’s all said and done, come to find out their original reading was THE MOST accurate. But our insecurities and emotional vulnerabilities are what keep us in this trap of calling repeatedly even after we have our answers because we use them as therapists.... when it’s really not in our best interest. Example: I spoke with a reader who initially gave me an accurate reading, then I kept calling trying to seek more answers and asking when poi would return and she would tell me a much sooner date than her original all because his emotions were leading to that date, and there was contact around that new date, but never resulted in reconciliation and overall POI and I would stop talking again for months, which  left me upset and delayed my emotional progress. Then when more time went on I realized her initial prediction was what was accurate.  I advise everyone, get 1 reading, wait some months or until there is movement or their prediction unfolds, and don’t go back before that. Hillary said it best, it really is not in your  best interest and will result in excessive anxiety on your part when you begin to receive the opposite of predictions in which they said prior. I know for me personally it was extremely upsetting. And I realized 8 times out of 10 their original prediction is always more accurate than anything they have to state afterwads
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 10:49:25 PM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2020, 12:00:22 PM »

I'm having this now with an empath that I really relied on for insights.

I'm just not trusting her accuracy anymore... or it seems like she can only pick up on thoughts flitting around POIs head at that exact moment in time.

For me, it's based on the fact that we've been reading fairly consistently for a while. She obviously knows a lot of background information so she makes a lot of assumptions or what she's picking up on fit into what she knows...

Which is only natural, to be fair

Right, but in this scenario I realized empaths are typically least accurate in their predictions because some of them make their predictions based off of the POIs emotions. As we all know, many of us have emotions and do not act on them... which is why many of us are given predictions stating that things will happen and then they don’t.

Offline Christina 6:17

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 08:58:24 PM »
Hi I was reading your post and I was wanting to know what was your experience with Hillary at and what site is she on

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 02:18:51 AM »
This totally happened to me with one of my favorites. I was calling her once every week to two weeks. The problem for me is, many times, these readers don't even know how far out they are reading. So if they say, "coming up I see.....and I'm getting a 2 for this"............what does that even mean? Coming up when? This year? This month? 2 years from now? February? February of this year or next year or the year after? What's happening now can literally change overnight. How a person feels can change within an hour. I love empaths for the "that moment" feelings and thoughts but what good does that do if it's going to change tomorrow? I feel like I've wasted my money just to get one day of relief from emotional pain.

I prefer clairvoyants because they're supposed to be able to see actual events take place. But again, the when? Months or years from now? I'm frustrated with myself at the moment. I don't know why I keep having readings. The situation is what it is and I KNOW that these readings just keep people hanging on and it's not healthy, yet, I keep having them. It's a terrible addiction.

So I blabbed all of that to say, the more frequent we read, the more opposite it may seem because emotions are constantly fluctuating and the more inaccurate and erroneous the psychic will be. Also, the more frequent the readings, the less information there is to give. I agree with the poster that quoted Hillary80. Movement needs to take place first. However, one person's definition of movement in a situation may be different than someone else's definition. Movement to one person might mean "They messaged me after 6 months of no contact" but then nothing else occurred after that and to another person, that wouldn't be a huge deal. Idk. I'm confused and I think the more readings that are had, the more confusion that follows.

Offline Sabrina

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2020, 09:49:01 AM »
It happened to me too and I came to realize that's because we keep asking the same while change or progress hasn't happened yet. It's important to wait for something to change before you go for another reading. Another problem must be that time/timing is not as we perceive it, linear or whatever and that means when you ask 'when' things can get really blurry. I would stick to the initial reading if I were you!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2020, 10:44:55 PM »
Hi I was reading your post and I was wanting to know what was your experience with Hillary at and what site is she on

She’s on keen. She is not a fairytale reader and very blunt. Accurately described my situation but I can’t speak on my view of her yet as I am still waiting for predictions. But a lot of people on here say she’s accurate. She gave me a somewhat positive and very realistic prediction but time will tell.