Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Who the heck is worth a try on PS

<< < (11/11)

Army:

--- Quote from: rubz84 on August 27, 2023, 07:32:03 PM ---Update on Bonnie: pretty much 85-90% of what she said happened and was accurate. There were probably some slight details that were a bit off, but they were things that really didn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. The bulk of the things she told me turned out to be accurate. I recommend trying her. You will be amazingly satisfied.

I’m probably not going to get on PS for a long while, partially because over use is not good financially, and also because what was stressing me out isn’t too much of a stress anymore and I can focus on other pending stresses that I’ve learned to take a day at a time.

In case I do decide to go back for a reading, Bonnie will be my go to person.She is one of less than 5 other psychics that I consider not only accurate for the most part, but ethical as well. Everyone else on PS are not worth the money or time.

--- End quote ---

How long did you wait for Bonnie’s predictions to happen? And were they big predictions or easy guess predictions? As in whether or not his coming back kind of predictions.. I am just asking out of curiosity as I am hearing mixed feedback

Onyx:
I am considering getting one more reading and am considering Bonnie based on reviews. I've never called PS before. Do you ask Bonnie direct questions,  like will he be back? What are his feelings? I have a couple specific things I want to find out but don't want to say publicly. Any advice is appreciated

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Onyx on September 02, 2023, 11:26:32 PM ---I am considering getting one more reading and am considering Bonnie based on reviews. I've never called PS before. Do you ask Bonnie direct questions,  like will he be back? What are his feelings? I have a couple specific things I want to find out but don't want to say publicly. Any advice is appreciated

--- End quote ---

From my 2 experiences with her you can ask her whatever you’d like to. No rules or anything. She’s very open-minded and direct but not unkind.

Onyx:
Thank you for your reply.

Jenjen:
Hello everyone! Been on Psychic Source for so so many years! I have favorites for sure and not so favorites. Try not to binge like before lol. Specials are helpful. My advise is buy a package and do 3 to 5 minutes with many different psychics as possible and then decide whom you like or not.

Jenjen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version