Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Who the heck is worth a try on PS

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jenjen:
Lately, I  ;)have gotten more reading on PS and really do find the quality of readers really good in comparison to others i.e. Keen or Asknow. Which I am personally finished with..hopefully...lol.

There are some really good readers on PS that are turning into my favorites as of now. First, I want to say every Psychic is different but for detail information about a person or business Annaleigh is very detailed, second Ricky his style is quick and a lot interesting facts... third Angelica is quick also and gives personal advice not sure sometimes about the advice...fourth I just tried Vincent predictions all of them so I am watching and waiting.. Bonnie is kind and her readings are easy to follow and she is kind.... omg I have done so many. Today these are the ones I favor.

gwdwantstotalk:
Irena told me 3 too. She also told me I would be in a relationship with that guy and that didn't happen.

Eliza is my go to. She'll tell you what's going on.

Lo12345:

--- Quote from: Jenjen on November 04, 2019, 05:06:43 PM ---Lately, I  ;)have gotten more reading on PS and really do find the quality of readers really good in comparison to others i.e. Keen or Asknow. Which I am personally finished with..hopefully...lol.

There are some really good readers on PS that are turning into my favorites as of now. First, I want to say every Psychic is different but for detail information about a person or business Annaleigh is very detailed, second Ricky his style is quick and a lot interesting facts... third Angelica is quick also and gives personal advice not sure sometimes about the advice...fourth I just tried Vincent predictions all of them so I am watching and waiting.. Bonnie is kind and her readings are easy to follow and she is kind.... omg I have done so many. Today these are the ones I favor.

--- End quote ---

Have they been right for you? Especially on contact?

njlady:
Last year I spoke with both Narnia and Moira.  Both were very good.

diamondcanadian:
Irena told me that my fwb was going to propose .
Ummmm what.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version