Author Topic: Do you regret calling keen in 2019?  (Read 4517 times)

WinterElf

Do you regret calling keen in 2019?
« on: October 21, 2019, 10:09:18 AM »
The year is almost done with.  Do you think the readings from keen esp contributed to a better year? Or maybe you could have been much better off not calling?

I got some predictions that came to pass like 5 percent of the readings were true lol  I wish i had never called because it fueled anxiety. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 10:25:07 AM by WinterElf »

beachgal214

Re: Do you regret calling keen in 2019?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 11:28:38 AM »
The readings brought me immediate comfort, long term guilt and financial loss.  I am not proud of the readings - but they were quick fixes when I was feeling low.  So overall not a healthy coping mechanism and a lot of money spent.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 05:07:36 PM »
Beachgal.....perfectly stated

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 07:16:14 PM »
The only thing I regret was calling a bunch of different readers when a majority of them said the same thing (that POI and I would reunite in spring - which we did but at the time I wasn’t confident and wanted more and more reassurance it would happen). I literally would call them any time something felt off with my POI (for example if he didn't text me all day).

What I don't regret is finding me top two go-to readers in the process - BOTH of whom actually are correct (prediction wise) and can read my current situation well. If it weren't for them telling me how to handle my situation with my POI I can honestly say that he and I probably wouldn't be together. The situation with my POI has improved tremendously and I haven't had a reading in about 3-4 weeks so I'm happy with that.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 02:48:05 PM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 09:18:34 PM »
The only thing I regret was calling a bunch of different readers when a majority of them said the same thing (that POI and I would reunite in spring). I literally would call them any time something felt off with my POI (for example if he didn't text me all day).

What I don't regret is finding me top two go-to readers in the process - BOTH of whom actually are correct (prediction wise) and can read my current situation well. If it weren't for them telling me how to handle my situation with my POI I can honestly say that he and I probably wouldn't be together. The situation with my POI has improved tremendously and I haven't had a reading in about 3-4 weeks so I'm happy with that.

Could you pm your advisors!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 10:35:52 PM »
The only thing I regret was calling a bunch of different readers when a majority of them said the same thing (that POI and I would reunite in spring). I literally would call them any time something felt off with my POI (for example if he didn't text me all day).

They usually don't respond to my PMs unless we're setting up an appointment or the chat gets cut off before they can finish typing LOL

It's okay though - I'm trying to cut back on my readings unless necessary. I totaled up the amount I spent on readings this year and it's nauseating  :-[

I think they meant could you PM the name of those advisors so they can try them

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 03:03:32 AM »

They usually don't respond to my PMs unless we're setting up an appointment or the chat gets cut off before they can finish typing LOL

It's okay though - I'm trying to cut back on my readings unless necessary. I totaled up the amount I spent on readings this year and it's nauseating  :-[

I think they meant could you PM the name of those advisors so they can try them

Oh whoops - I totally misinterpreted that. Thank you!

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 04:31:25 AM »
The readings brought me immediate comfort, long term guilt and financial loss.  I am not proud of the readings - but they were quick fixes when I was feeling low.  So overall not a healthy coping mechanism and a lot of money spent.

Very well stated as I feel similarly. I am pretty much done with Keen after on and off throwing my money away since 2002. Although I have to say the quality of readers back then was way higher in my opinion.  But with like 1 exception I am not a fan of any readers, and I’m quite sure they (keen) have questionable practices recycling listings with new readers but old star reviews (I haven’t seen a new advisor in YEARS), and most recently I was double charged and had to contest the charges with my bank.

So I’m pretty much sticking to my main go to at Psychic Source. Even if their claim that they vet advisors is crap, compared to the hacks on keen I’m inclined to believe it. I would try CP but I don’t like the way they charge and some of them are far too expensive.

But keen?  I’m done with them.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 04:33:50 AM by GinnyWeasley »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2019, 04:44:35 AM »
Recently I was watching TV and saw an add for Keen. I was thinking to myself wow they are minting money to be putting out TV commercials but then I thought or maybe people are getting stronger and closing more and more of their accounts and driving them to reach out. Either way. I closed my keen account back in June and only one time out of desperation and because I was drunk and having a pitty party for one called a random psychic and then immediately regretted it. Spent only $29

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 07:11:58 PM »
So like 1/2 an hour after I posted that I was done with keen, I went to go cancel my keen account, and noticed that my only go-to was on chat.  So against my better judgement, i chatted with her, spending 110$.   Not a whole lot came out of it, and i hated myself afterwards.  SO i sent them a note telling them to refund the remainder of my balance and close my account.  I haven't gotten the response from them yet, but once they do i am going to go to my router settings and ban the website.

So while I hate myself for going back, I am proud of myself for closing my account.

baby steps....

beachgal214

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 07:25:51 PM »
@Ginny - who do you like on PS? Do you mind sharing?  I use them every so often. I liked Anja, Bianca.. Seraphina.  Do you like any of them?

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 08:33:30 PM »
For me? Therese and Barbara are my go-tos. I know some people haven’t had luck with leena and Paige but they also have worked for me. I also know Therese has not been for others but she has for me.

I haven’t called too many others on PS in the past (Joseph was great, Pixie is nice but I’m on the fence. I think it’s her voice that annoys me). But I spoke to serephina once when she was the mystery caller.

I’m going to try to ween myself off of psychics.  My go to off sites - from best psychic network, was always pretty spot on. However last time I reached out to her I’m pretty sure she fired me. Things got a little heated at the end of our last reading and I wouldn’t stop asking her why everything was so awesome and positive one reading then 3 weeks later it’s not. So when I reached out to her a few weeks ago she claimed she was stopping readings. I think it’s crap, especially since her listing is still up. Oh well. Several of her predictions came to pass so I think I can wait for the others.

Anyway maybe that’s the universe telling me to have faith and stop calling psychics. I’m a pretty intuitive person. I’m quite sure my POI will come back, but it’s based on what I decide. It’s just a feeling I have that I never have had before. 

But when I need to I’ll stick to PS. I’m not going to open accounts anywhere else as to not make my addiction worse. 

Offline loops

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2019, 11:35:53 PM »

Very well stated as I feel similarly. I am pretty much done with Keen after on and off throwing my money away since 2002. Although I have to say the quality of readers back then was way higher in my opinion.  But with like 1 exception I am not a fan of any readers, and I’m quite sure they (keen) have questionable practices recycling listings with new readers but old star reviews (I haven’t seen a new advisor in YEARS), and most recently I was double charged and had to contest the charges with my bank.

So I’m pretty much sticking to my main go to at Psychic Source. Even if their claim that they vet advisors is crap, compared to the hacks on keen I’m inclined to believe it. I would try CP but I don’t like the way they charge and some of them are far too expensive.

But keen?  I’m done with them.

I definitely agree with this. Even when I was reading with them a few years back, the marked difference from now is striking. Barely anyone on there is good. The oldies have mostly gone inactive and I can't find anyone to read with on there. In the early 2000s, there were a lot of scammers, but a lot of gifted readers as well. Now it just seems like scammers and cold readers now. Not just Keen, all of the sites. Have they all died or something?

beachgal214

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2019, 01:28:43 PM »
I know. I have never had Leena. I have had some of the pricier ones and I know Barbara and Bridgette, at least for me, always say the same thing. like I don't get a prediction its just me hearing them say the same thing they already told me. People LOVE Bridgette - but three times in a row and now I wont call her, she has said the exact same thing. I thought it was on the money during reading one, but after the second and third it felt like she was reading notes and had no new info.

I do like Barbara - but even she has started just sort of sticking to her outcome - and not as much predictive - just that its not going anywhere, long road, wishes she could tell me otherwise etc etc.

at this point I am giving up just as many on this board have and I hope in 3-6-9 months itll be a distant memory - which would prove them both wrong. I'm hopeful they are wrong bc living in this limbo state sucks.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2020, 09:36:54 AM »
The only thing I regret was calling a bunch of different readers when a majority of them said the same thing (that POI and I would reunite in spring - which we did but at the time I wasn’t confident and wanted more and more reassurance it would happen). I literally would call them any time something felt off with my POI (for example if he didn't text me all day).

Gosh! I’m so happy to hear of that success and progress for you! Blessings ❤️
If you feel comfortable, are you able to share who these 2 trusted readers are? If not, no worries. Sending you all the love and light ✨

anything