Author Topic: Rob's Soulmate Solutions  (Read 7665 times)

Offline Exposed

Rob's Soulmate Solutions
« on: September 04, 2017, 02:33:48 PM »
Anyone read with him?

Offline njlady

Re: Rob's Soulmate Solutions
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 08:50:19 PM »
Yes, years ago.  Big thumbs down.  Nice guy, but really did not work for me.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »
Terrible, avoid him. I think he is a fraud, honestly. He does this weekly packages of email readings that seem like a good deal but then he'll say oh I saw something in a mediation I need to look at more and then tacks on more charges to it. He'd do this almost every day until suddenly the $20 you paid for 4 email readings in a week had morphed into $100.

But the clincher for me was, once he sent me one of these email updates. I got two versions, one of which was correct but the other was exactly the same except it had names of different people (like not even my name it was another person's name and a different name than my person I was asking about). Like he was just cutting and pasting and changing names and accidentally sent it to me.

He seems nice, but really please avoid.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 09:04:01 PM »
Please save your money he duped me into getting personal readings with him that weren't as "detailed" as he claimed and they were super general! He is super pushy and trust me you don't want to deal with him. He gave me false hope. I don't know why he has high ratings on Keen!

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 03:38:01 PM »
This "reader" is honestly such a fraud and so so toxic. When I first starting getting readings I read with him and he would constantly pressure me into getting email readings, and use language like "IF YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN THEN YOU SHOULD GET THIS READING." Not only did nothing happen the way he said, the same thing happened in which I received an "email reading" with other people's names in it LOL and then he sent the same email right after, same message, but with my and my poi's name in it instead.

SOO BRUTAL. Such a bully!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 06:28:08 PM »
What they said. NOOOOOOOOOO. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 04:16:58 AM »
Yikes for this guy. Thank goodness for the honest reviews.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 01:03:59 PM »
Terrible, avoid him. I think he is a fraud, honestly. He does this weekly packages of email readings that seem like a good deal but then he'll say oh I saw something in a mediation I need to look at more and then tacks on more charges to it. He'd do this almost every day until suddenly the $20 you paid for 4 email readings in a week had morphed into $100.

But the clincher for me was, once he sent me one of these email updates. I got two versions, one of which was correct but the other was exactly the same except it had names of different people (like not even my name it was another person's name and a different name than my person I was asking about). Like he was just cutting and pasting and changing names and accidentally sent it to me.

Agreed, but slightly different experience! So I first discovered him when I was with an ex and he ended up ghosting me.. same crap..sells me on this email stuff that he’s praying doing meditations gives tons of details in the email about how he’s thinking what he’s planning to do blah blah.. so eventually I just said screw this im done w/the crap and I told him the reason was bc I started seeing someone new and that guy, the one who GHOSTED ME was clearly not planning some grand romantic gesture as he had “predicted” so he says I’ll give you the first email read for free.. IT WAS THE EXACT SAME CRAP AS HE HAD PREDICTED FOR THE PREVIOUS GUY blah.. so I told him I wasnt’ interested in the “email packages” anymore.. I tired to be nice about it.. the guy flips out on me saying what kind of person am I if I dont even have 20 dollars to “spare” for someone ot pray for my behalf? Yeah.. fk that.. nothing he said ever manifested. Literally NOTHING.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2019, 01:58:35 PM »

Agreed, but slightly different experience! So I first discovered him when I was with an ex and he ended up ghosting me.. same crap..sells me on this email stuff that he’s praying doing meditations gives tons of details in the email about how he’s thinking what he’s planning to do blah blah.. so eventually I just said screw this im done w/the crap and I told him the reason was bc I started seeing someone new and that guy, the one who GHOSTED ME was clearly not planning some grand romantic gesture as he had “predicted” so he says I’ll give you the first email read for free.. IT WAS THE EXACT SAME CRAP AS HE HAD PREDICTED FOR THE PREVIOUS GUY blah.. so I told him I wasnt’ interested in the “email packages” anymore.. I tired to be nice about it.. the guy flips out on me saying what kind of person am I if I dont even have 20 dollars to “spare” for someone ot pray for my behalf? Yeah.. fk that.. nothing he said ever manifested. Literally NOTHING.

BRUTAL!! I'm so sorry you went through that. He's honestly the worst and tries to make you feel bad after trying to gouge you for so much money.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2019, 07:25:15 PM »
I read with him ONCE. While he was correct that POI and I would get back together (as were most other readers who I spoke with at the time), he didn’t even come close to describing my POI accurately so I stopped the chat midway.

Offline Daisygirl

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 01:28:50 PM »
I chatted with him a long time ago. But it is a chat I will never forget! I saw that he was not typing for a few minutes. I thought there was a glitch and was about to end, when he came back on and said Sorry I had to go get sick! Wait, what???!  I am glad to have found this forum. I look forward to sharing my other fun stories, lol.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2019, 02:02:57 AM »
I chatted with him a long time ago. But it is a chat I will never forget! I saw that he was not typing for a few minutes. I thought there was a glitch and was about to end, when he came back on and said Sorry I had to go get sick! Wait, what???!  I am glad to have found this forum. I look forward to sharing my other fun stories, lol.

Oh yeah.. I forgot about his “sickness!” He messaged me once and said that he’s been very sick and that’s why his “email prayer” reading was late and he’s tragically ill with afib and “cardiac problems” I do cardiac surgery..and I started asking him questions and he was COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT!!! Then I tried to say .. im not interested in your readings anymore without being rude, naturally, he flipped bc he said “who can’t afford 20 dollars for several hours of readings” what?1 thye’re not even ACCURATE!! Crazy person..

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2019, 03:15:25 AM »
Yikes, this guy doesn't sound good. I think this these are the worst reviews I've read about any reader on keen! He sounds terrible! Thank you for sharing your stories-it's so nice to hear who works and it's especially helpful to know who NOT to call

anything