Author Topic: Mysticalcraft Arriana vs Zadalia  (Read 12679 times)

Offline dasaninot

Mysticalcraft Arriana vs Zadalia
« on: September 27, 2019, 06:12:20 AM »
I'm trying to pick what will likely be my last reading for a long while (ps, don't mind me if I'm back here reviewing others, I have a long 3 year old list of psychics I've tried that I may post reviews on)  :-\

For those who have tried both, who would you say is your favorite as an empath/current?
And have any of their predictions come to pass, if they made any? How was their timing?

Thank you all  :)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Mysticalcraft Arriana vs Zadalia
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 07:56:14 AM »
I'm trying to pick what will likely be my last reading for a long while (ps, don't mind me if I'm back here reviewing others, I have a long 3 year old list of psychics I've tried that I may post reviews on)  :-\

For those who have tried both, who would you say is your favorite as an empath/current?
And have any of their predictions come to pass, if they made any? How was their timing?

Thank you all  :)

I just read with Zadalia but FYI, she is an empath and she does not usually make a prediction (particularly for contact) with time frame. She has mentioned this on her bio page too. She once told me: I can just tell you what's going on in his head. and honestly she is really good at that.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 12:00:38 AM »
Well...I read with Arriana, the $40 email option and it was the most fairytale read I've ever had with nothing of the negative present or past coming through. She felt this person was a new person it seems, and just sent me a general fairytale that was repeated in many different ways, all saying the same exact things but with synonyms lol.

Ugh, why doesn't anyone who is a *hit* ever work for me. I want to cringe.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 01:21:51 AM »
I’ve tried both of these readers, but I typically avoid empaths and/or tarot readers. I can never feel that I've gotten anything concrete from these type of readers. Zadalia got a few things right after reading with her and getting the free minutes and stuff. She made me feel amazing, but she was wrong on the big outcome. MCA (Mystical….), was wrong on just about everything and I read with her more than Zadalia. Both are pretty nice though.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 01:36:35 AM »
She's not even admitting she's wrong, she's just insisting it will happen lol. I've had better readings that weren't copy-paste for $5.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 02:23:16 AM »
I like Zadalia as an empath and i read with her once in every 3 to 4 months. I read with MCA a couple of times last year and she contradicted herself in the second reading and none of her predictions panned out.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 03:00:26 AM by Solitude_Soul »

Yaz88

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 02:33:45 AM »
I wouldn’t consider Mysticalcraft an empath.  I do like her a lot, although a prediction of hers is supposed to happen by the end of the month.  So we’ve got one day left.  I’d fall of my chair if it actually happens, but we will see.  For me, Zadalia connected very well and give insight into what was going on currently with my person of inquiry.  What she said was in line with Lady P and Karenjo.  It was actually very similar to Karenjo, but said in a straightforward manner (no obscure symbols and allegories).  I read with Zadalia on her personal site as I truly stay away from Keen.  Zadalia did make a prediction and interestingly enough, her timeline is consistent with Kisha’s (if Kisha was picking up my person of inquiry).  Zadalia is easy to understand and she’s funny AF.  Definitely will read with her again.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 02:55:52 AM »
Yaz, may you message me her personal site please?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 02:57:28 AM »
Never mind, found it. I may wait around on Keen if she ever frees up cause she sent me 2 free minutes. Don't want to splurge on her personal site if there's no connection.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you Yaz!

Yaz88

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2019, 02:57:45 AM »
Yaz, may you message me her personal site please?

You bet!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 06:41:27 AM »
I didn’t know zadalia had a personal site, pls msg me too.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2019, 08:33:19 AM »
https://www.zadalia.net/

I'm guessing it's this for people who were curious.

Yaz88

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2019, 03:35:04 PM »
Yes, the site Star posted is Zadalia’s private site that I went through.

Yaz88

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2019, 08:32:22 PM »

Many thanks to Star for posting the URL.

@Yaz Do you think 30 minutes is enough time to start, as a new client? Prices are a bit steep. :o

30 minutes was plenty of time for her to really connect and give insight. 

Offline Star_01

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2019, 09:19:45 PM »

Many thanks to Star for posting the URL.

@Yaz Do you think 30 minutes is enough time to start, as a new client? Prices are a bit steep. :o

No probs. I tried to use her once and we couldn't connect  :-\