Author Topic: Fake-ass Psychics  (Read 10945 times)

Offline seastarlet

Fake-ass Psychics
« on: September 22, 2019, 02:05:57 AM »
I know there's a lot of posts like this, but I felt like it's important to share as many honest reviews about psychics as possible, cause we definitely don't find honest reviews on keen's website. Here's my take (no particular order):

1. Transformed--seems like a nice lady but her prediction for timing was way off, and the more I think about it, the more general and vague her reading gets.
2. Kent Coffee Advisor--he's straight-up ripping you off. Don't recommend him.
3. Eli Casey--seemed unsure and disconnected when I read with him, completely off with timing and super vague.
4. Mirra Predicts--nice lady but not a psychic, I'm not paying you to talk sweetly to me.
5. Millstarr--completely off with timings and didn't give many details
6. Rose of Angels-- not a psychic, general, vague, feeds you a fairytale
7. Readings by Rune-- fake, talks really slow
8. Psychic Mom-- she's not psychic, was wrong about POI's personality, and her prediction was wrong as well
9. InMyHeart-- gave me a very general reading, it was short, no details, felt like she was guessing.
10. The Queen of LOVE-- predictions never passed, fed a fairytale and was obviously guessing.
11. Divine Light Readings by Val-- wrong every single time.
12. Alpine Mystic Rose-- fake, not even creative with her lies lol
13. Airmonic-- manipulative and fake, stay away from him, fed me a fairytale, wrong about prediction, wrong about everything, tried to keep me on phone for way too long and spoke really slowly. 

There's a lot more but I don't even remember what they said at this point, there's A LOT of fake psychics on Keen, one thing I must say--use your own intuition. If what the psychic's saying SOUNDS fishy, wrong, even if they have great reviews, you may be right on that. Intuition is a different thing than hoping/guessing. A lot of us are here because we needed that hope, got it, and then nothing ever happened. And so we go to a psychic again, it's an addiction and we know it. Some days I question if ANY psychic is real. If there is any meaning/reason to life at all. Is there truly something like fate, destiny, all of that good shit. I don't know. But talking to a GOOD psychic, someone that asks you no questions and you genuinely get a tingling feeling that oh my god, they're right regardless of a positive/negative prediction, really helps a lot, it gives you a different kind of hope. I'd suggest after you've received a really good reading, step back and believe it. I often go to even more psychics to CONFIRM a reading, and even if one psychic says a different thing, I'm COMPLETELY thrown off, and the cycle starts again. Hopefully one day I wouldn't feel the urgency to use psychics at all.

Hope this helps, let me know what you think, and it'd be awesome if you could name one psychic you really really trust.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Fake-ass Psychics
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 02:11:02 AM »
I know there's a lot of posts like this, but I felt like it's important to share as many honest reviews about psychics as possible, cause we definitely don't find honest reviews on keen's website. Here's my take (no particular order):

1. Transformed--seems like a nice lady but her prediction for timing was way off, and the more I think about it, the more general and vague her reading gets.
3. Eli Casey--seemed unsure and disconnected when I read with him, completely off with timing and super vague.
4. Mirra Predicts--nice lady but not a psychic, I'm not paying you to talk sweetly to me.
8. Psychic Mom-- she's not psychic, was wrong about POI's personality, and her prediction was wrong as well
9. InMyHeart-- gave me a very general reading, it was short, no details, felt like she was guessing.
10. The Queen of LOVE-- predictions never passed, fed a fairytale and was obviously guessing.
13. Airmonic-- manipulative and fake, stay away from him, fed me a fairytale, wrong about prediction, wrong about everything, tried to keep me on phone for way too long and spoke really slowly. 

There's a lot more but I don't even remember what they said at this point, there's A LOT of fake psychics on Keen, one thing I must say--use your own intuition. If what the psychic's saying SOUNDS fishy, wrong, even if they have great reviews, you may be right on that. Intuition is a different thing than hoping/guessing. A lot of us are here because we needed that hope, got it, and then nothing ever happened. And so we go to a psychic again, it's an addiction and we know it. Some days I question if ANY psychic is real. If there is any meaning/reason to life at all. Is there truly something like fate, destiny, all of that good shit. I don't know. But talking to a GOOD psychic, someone that asks you no questions and you genuinely get a tingling feeling that oh my god, they're right regardless of a positive/negative prediction, really helps a lot, it gives you a different kind of hope. I'd suggest after you've received a really good reading, step back and believe it. I often go to even more psychics to CONFIRM a reading, and even if one psychic says a different thing, I'm COMPLETELY thrown off, and the cycle starts again. Hopefully one day I wouldn't feel the urgency to use psychics at all.

Hope this helps, let me know what you think, and it'd be awesome if you could name one psychic you really really trust.

I read with a couple of those a few years ago during my bingeing days and I agree with your assessment. I've only found 1 or 2 good psychics on Keen and they have private sites. My advice is don't use Keen. Ever.

Offline seastarlet

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 02:14:58 AM »
If you don't mind me asking, who were those good psychics?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 02:44:22 AM »

Kisha and Zadalia (empath only) - both are ethical and tell you if they don't connect
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 02:46:17 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 04:25:19 AM »

Kisha and Zadalia (empath only) - both are ethical and tell you if they don't connect

Does Zadalia have any private site? I alway connected to her on Keen.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 04:28:50 AM »

I always used Keen also. People also have luck with Cookie and Abundant Visions, but they haven't worked for me. Off of Keen, Yona and Leanne Halyburton are good.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2019, 04:33:30 AM »

I always used Keen also. People also have luck with Cookie and Abundant Visions, but they haven't worked for me. Off of Keen, Yona and Leanne Halyburton are good.

Thanks Fidget! I have not tried Leanne yet but I am interested to do so. I checked her website and there were too many options. I could not decide which one the the best. Maybe 10 predictions ...

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2019, 03:02:10 PM »

Thanks Fidget! I have not tried Leanne yet but I am interested to do so. I checked her website and there were too many options. I could not decide which one the the best. Maybe 10 predictions ...

People usually go for the 10 general predictions vs specific questions

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2019, 03:22:05 PM »
I think Fidget is right in a lot of what was said.

Sometime last year, Karma Warrior was giving me, what turned out to be a completely incorrect reading, but gave me some important advice, to trust tarot readers on Keen more than psychics.  I think he's right--I've switched and my readings are more substantive.  The ONLY psychic that I trust on keen (other than Kisha, who I met off Keen), is The Phoenix Rises, Julie.  I know her very well and we've had a lot of fights when she predicted things right and I didn't want to believe her, but she's right.  And she really gives a crap about her clients and being ethical and takes pride in her work. 

My other favorite tarot readers are: Queen of Cups, but haven't read with her in months, MICHELE ANSWERS, who I offing swear by--her stats with me are crazy good, Irish Donna and of course, DruidsGlen (Joan).  I trust them if they tell me something.  They all told me the truth with POI #1 and I didn't want to hear it, but so far, Michele Answers has totally nailed POI #2.  It even jived with some of what Kisha said and all the other readers.  I feel lucky that this time around, I'm having less readings because they are higher quality. Last, I've had a few readings with Angelreading444 or something like that..she's really good.  She's also nailed a lot of good stuff. 

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2021, 02:46:08 AM »

Yes, Transformed is totally fake! She just repeats, “I know, I know” while you’re talking…haha

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2021, 12:02:03 AM »
Transformed also has another account under a different name - HealingIntuitions

Offline court1130

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2021, 12:22:52 AM »
Leanne Halyburton, unfortunately, was a big miss for me on two seperate occasions: the specific love questions and 10 predictions. She either read my past as my future or she completely mixed energies because some of the things she saw happening to me actually happened with my ex and his now girlfriend. Obviously, she works for a bunch of people so don't take my experience at face value. I just figured I'd add my two cents!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2021, 01:21:00 AM »
Getting the past mixed with the future doesn't make someone fake. It happens.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2021, 01:54:48 AM »
Leanne was horrible the first time I tried her, I don't even know why I wasted money on her again I figured general 10 predictions, I made the mistake of mentioning a guy and she spent the whole time bullshitting how I am going to be miserable for the rest of my life basically, SHE LEGIT told me I would wake up at 43/44 look back on my life unhappy, like I am sorry you are a horrible human being to sit there and not offer ways to make someones life better and more fulfilled... she is a lousy unhappy human being who feeds on people... I do not even think she is a good person... I don't need her to tell me a guy is riding up on a white horse but my GOD lady... she also has no clue her first read with me she said I would be dancing like teaching dance, never danced a day in my life I am not a ballerina and she made it seem I was going to broadway no way that would happen... I don't like her at all, if you do want to read with her DO NOT MENTION A SINGLE NAME.... I even said oh he is a friend I have known for a while could there be something there because I have heard she is just negative and even with that she was negative... makes no sense...

Offline bonba

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2021, 07:05:02 AM »
Love Angel Tarot with great reviews on keen is fake .