Author Topic: Louisebell on keen  (Read 17078 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Louisebell on keen
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »
I read with her from December 2015 until August 2016.  About two different guys.  But she said the same thing about both, that they weren't ready for commitment.  Even said with one, when he needed a break, that he wouldn't come back for two years and something about his ex.  Which was completely wrong.  He only left for two weeks and come to find out it was because he was diagnosed with a chronic illness and was trying to figure out how to cope with it.  So after that I stopped talking to her.  I thought it was coincidence at first about two guys not being ready to commit but thankfully with the second one, it wasn't what she said and him and I are still together.  She's very nice and does try to be there for you.  But I guess it seems most of us get the same story about commitment?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 07:42:20 AM »
She's really nice but also like omg I'm your mom, stay away from those guys who might hurt you lol
She's so sweet but I think she's always predicting the worst in her own mind sometimes lol

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 07:44:03 AM »
She's really nice but also like omg I'm your mom, stay away from those guys who might hurt you lol
She's so sweet but I think she's always predicting the worst in her own mind sometimes lol

She gave me a positive prediction so we'll see how it plays.

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 10:18:56 PM »

She gave me a positive prediction so we'll see how it plays.

Update?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 08:23:47 PM »
Any updates on Louisebell?

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2018, 04:02:49 PM »
Any updates on Louisebell?

My last reading with her was July 2017. Im not supposed to see anything for a year and a half to two years, so I'll know if she was accurate between the end of this year through summer of next year  :o I'll let you know then.
I think she's good. I liked my reading with her. Two years is a long way out, and it wasnt what I wanted to hear, but I dont think she does short term, at least not for me. Either way how she described things rang true to me at the time. 

Offline Beesa

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2019, 10:54:40 PM »
Any updates on her?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2019, 11:18:21 PM »
She told me years ago that it would take years for my poi to resolve his issues and come forward....he never came forward, we don’t speak anymore. Sadly

Offline britbrat

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2019, 12:59:22 AM »
Louise missed something pretty big for me a few years back and she wasted a lot of time giving advice. I had more advice than actual predictions. She was pretty accurate for a friend of mine for a long time, but after a while she stopped being accurate for her. She gets too comfortable after a few readings.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2019, 04:08:30 AM »

Louise missed something pretty big for me a few years back and she wasted a lot of time giving advice. I had more advice than actual predictions. She was pretty accurate for a friend of mine for a long time, but after a while she stopped being accurate for her. She gets too comfortable after a few readings.

Was the big thing connected to what you were reading about and she didn't give you a straight answer? I'm really curious.  Because she missed a couple of really big things for me too and yes, you are right as she started getting really comfortable when I read with her. Started talking about her own life a little too much for my liking. The readings were more like advice and I hate advice unless I ask for it  and I didn't appreciate needing to keep redirecting her to focus. I think she can be good at the beginning but then falls behind after a while. She started to give predictions and info mostly based on whatever I fed her. I don't really appreciate it.

Thanks for letting me know, I was wondering if it was just me which is why I bumped this up again. I really like her in general because she means well, but wasting time being so comfortable and chatty isn't nice when you're paying by the minute  >:(

Offline britbrat

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2019, 09:26:20 PM »

Was the big thing connected to what you were reading about and she didn't give you a straight answer? I'm really curious.  Because she missed a couple of really big things for me too and yes, you are right as she started getting really comfortable when I read with her. Started talking about her own life a little too much for my liking. The readings were more like advice and I hate advice unless I ask for it  and I didn't appreciate needing to keep redirecting her to focus. I think she can be good at the beginning but then falls behind after a while. She started to give predictions and info mostly based on whatever I fed her. I don't really appreciate it.

Thanks for letting me know, I was wondering if it was just me which is why I bumped this up again. I really like her in general because she means well, but wasting time being so comfortable and chatty isn't nice when you're paying by the minute  >:(

It was connected to what I was reading about. She did get some details, but she also missed a lot. She does have a gift and worked for my friend for a few years. I had a different experience with her. Nothing she predicted happen at all.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2019, 04:18:54 AM »
Thanks for clarifying. I think she gets a lot on her own sometimes but can get too comfortable if you go back a few times. Thats how it felt to me and that's when she falls into advice.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2019, 04:10:30 AM »
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to know if this reader has blocked anyone else? She blocked me on two separate accounts without ever speaking with me. I never leave negative feedback or anything so I don't understand why she would block me.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2019, 05:10:44 AM »
Oh well, i never read with her before and she did block me on two different accounts last yr. If i dont like a reader, i dont read with them again but usually i never leave any negative feedback even if the readings are completely off.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2019, 01:36:15 PM »
I thought she was an absolute sweetheart, she said the same to me, POI wont come back he will "swim away" and that I would meet someone new in August and described him completely.

POI came back and new guy never came so opposite lol

anything