Author Topic: Ron Knows What He Is Thinking  (Read 8601 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Ron Knows What He Is Thinking
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2024, 05:05:17 PM »
Any chance that 'Ron' and Noah Knows All and Brad Knows What He Is Thinking are the same person? Their names sound like the same bs, their profile pics are stock images and descriptions on all profiles smell of the same BS - also, 'Noah' has the same 'spiritual life coach certified' crap on it.
Also - when you left the honest review, did it actually get published? I have seen he has had some negative reviews published, with the most recent one saying it all: "I dont get it. Exorbitantly priced. Tells you what you want to hear for the long term. But can’t speak to details to back it up. I feel taken advantage of."

Offline jackY

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2024, 06:25:40 PM »
Because most people think that pic is really him and he manipulates telling them what they want to hear. Messaged you?? Come on! Open it! Tell us what it says :)

I saw the video. It is cringe.

I haven't seen this video but he is AWFUL, how does he get such good reviews? I tried him once and he was completely wrong about everything so I wrote an honest, bad review on him and he personally messaged me. I still haven't even opened it because I don't want to give him the satisfaction but really dude?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2024, 06:52:30 PM »
Because most people think that pic is really him and he manipulates telling them what they want to hear. Messaged you?? Come on! Open it! Tell us what it says :)

I haven't seen this video but he is AWFUL, how does he get such good reviews? I tried him once and he was completely wrong about everything so I wrote an honest, bad review on him and he personally messaged me. I still haven't even opened it because I don't want to give him the satisfaction but really dude?

I love you! HAHAHA  - dying over here. Okay, so I just did and here is what he said,

"Hi, I saw the 2 star review and your comments. I wanted to remind you of what I said. 1. Time frame is exactly that, if a date came and went, that is not opportunity enough for the prediction to transpire. I wish you would have pinged me for an update before the review because such reviews hurt."

Really, bro? Well first off, if people wait then they can no longer review so there's that. Secondly, if you're wrong, you're wrong and you were only going to make me pay you MORE to continue to be WRONG? I don't eff'ing think so! I'll be a sucker the first time but I'm not going back for seconds. Third, you know what hurts? Is you charging ridiculous amounts from people in need and just giving them BS lines of what they want to hear. He SUUUUUUCKKS!

Offline jackY

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2024, 07:12:21 PM »
LOL! Love you, Chi!! Ping him? I agree. For what??? He gave a date as to when something would transpire. If it didn't, then that's on him. Don't get me wrong. Timing can be tough and I appreciate it when it's given as opposed to asked for, but either way, if it wasn't enough time, he's wrong twice.

I love you! HAHAHA  - dying over here. Okay, so I just did and here is what he said,

"Hi, I saw the 2 star review and your comments. I wanted to remind you of what I said. 1. Time frame is exactly that, if a date came and went, that is not opportunity enough for the prediction to transpire. I wish you would have pinged me for an update before the review because such reviews hurt."

Really, bro? Well first off, if people wait then they can no longer review so there's that. Secondly, if you're wrong, you're wrong and you were only going to make me pay you MORE to continue to be WRONG? I don't eff'ing think so! I'll be a sucker the first time but I'm not going back for seconds. Third, you know what hurts? Is you charging ridiculous amounts from people in need and just giving them BS lines of what they want to hear. He SUUUUUUCKKS!

Offline sai07

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2024, 06:44:02 PM »
I can't remember but it was back in the day with either Brad or Ron - SO wrong. It was such a waste of money.

anything