Author Topic: Insightful Truths  (Read 5460 times)

Offline rubz84

Insightful Truths
« on: August 02, 2018, 07:15:36 PM »
Has anyone else read with Insightful Truths? I had a reading with her back in May and she said there would be communication with my POI sometime in June. It turned out she was right (granted, it wasn't the way I envisioned it and we didn't get back, but she was technically right). I spoke to Insightful Truths again 2 weeks ago and I feel like she has the current situation down and she made a prediction for September based on my POI.

My question is this..is she a reliable psychic? Has she worked for anyone on the forum that may have tried her? Would like other people's input on her.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Insightful Truths
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:03:02 AM »
Nothing she said happened thus far (communication wise). No reconciliation although she said it would take a while. It's been 6 months since the reading.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 07:08:27 PM »
100% wrong. fake.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 09:39:50 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has updates on this reader, I chatted with her a year ago and she seemed to pick up emotions well but nothing extremely verifiable

Offline Rach123

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 02:44:47 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has updates on this reader, I chatted with her a year ago and she seemed to pick up emotions well but nothing extremely verifiable

I’ve read with her, waiting on the outcome. I’ve also read with SINCERITY. Both have pretty much said the same thing just with sincerity she read more into next year. I did the 15 min call price she had on her website.

anything