Author Topic: AstroSarah  (Read 71244 times)

Offline NewHealthyStart

Re: AstroSarah
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2012, 07:33:17 PM »
I had an email reading with her and I have to say I really liked it, mine was not two sentences maybe that is why ;) she was actually very nice, I emailed her back with some clarification questions and she immediately responded (honestly I was not expecting her to respond that fast)
She was somehow accurate with stuff she picked about the situation but had some general wordings as well. Made some predictions and I will let you know if the come to pass(I really do not think so though because they are in the line with the predictions most psychics I read with did and none came to pass so far at least in the time lines they provided. Also now looking at the entire picture after a while, the odds that their predictions will come true is even less than zero ;)

I don't mind email readings but, I always feel that it's better for me when they hear my voice.  I do like the email readings I've had with her because I can check back on them.

Offline oben

« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2012, 08:07:18 PM »
I thought of it too, I was not really sure how can someone connect without seeing or at list hearing their voice. But she was good. And as you said there is no need for taking notes, it is already taken care of ;) I might talk to her if any of her predictions come to pass. But not high hopes there at my end :)

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2012, 12:52:14 PM »
I thought of it too, I was not really sure how can someone connect without seeing or at list hearing their voice. But she was good. And as you said there is no need for taking notes, it is already taken care of ;) I might talk to her if any of her predictions come to pass. But not high hopes there at my end :)

I agree.  I'd give it time to see what comes of any predictions she gave too.  That way you know if she works for you or not.  That's the best part of getting an email reading.  Plus, you don't have to call back because you forgot something or couldn't remember if you asked about something.

Offline oben

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2012, 02:11:06 PM »
Yes that is very correct ;)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2016, 12:29:01 AM »
I have talked to Sarah two times and NOTHING she has ever told me has happened. She is also chatty and sucks up minutes and I don't like that...her per minute rate is too high for all that.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2016, 12:51:32 AM »
She's been really good with telling me whats going on in what was my POIs life and what he was doing. She picked up his thoughts and that he had partied more and was drinking heavily and doing drugs. She also knew he messed up at school and that he was lying. Im not sure if her prediction will pass (needs time) and I moved it back because I took my own action in reaching out. But she's adamant he will reappear and that she wishes he wouldn't because he's not worth my time and is immature and that the things he said to me were disgusting. She warned me about a lot of things and said if she didn't see him coming back then she wouldn't feel the need to tell me. Also that I needed to focus on me and less on him or she would stop reading for me because it's unethical to let me get emotionally abused by him.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2016, 01:01:53 AM »
Her timing is screwed. She gave me timing multiple times and nothing every panned out. I think Im the only person in the world she can't connect with...ok maybe not literally...but you know what I mean.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2016, 02:17:33 AM »
I saw this post reopened and pulled up my old notes on her. I didn't think anyone was talking to her anymore (or they weren't posting about it anyway lol). Honestly, something Bagalagaa said is what made the lightbulb go off. I spoke to Sarah back in July, and she told me something slightly similar about how he is going to return but it worried her.

Sarah was very adamant that she does see us recoupling but that it worries her. She said she sees it happening, but that its a fear for her because if I can't accept that he is the way that he is then we are going to have major problems. She gave me fair warning about it too and said how I should never have to change for anyone, but that if I want this to work I have to remember I cant change him but I can change how I react to things. As in, don't be so heavy and to pull back a bit on my emotions. Now honestly, I can be very open and if something is bothering me I want to talk about it and figure it out and if that means multiple conversations then so be it (It ties into anxiety I think too).. whereas my ex just wants to talk about it once and not have to bring it up again because he just wants it settled and thinks it should be settled that first time (My dad is the same way actually lol. He doesn't want to keep dredging up the same thing over and over. They say we pick people like our parents and heck yep I sure did lol)

Sarah gave a prediction of the energy shifting in August (which August is when we started talking again after a couple months of silence). But she didnt give a time for when we'd get back together.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:34:06 PM by HopefulHeart »

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2016, 12:35:10 PM »
Yeah I have to say that's the part I really didn't like about her. She did talk about herself pretty often comparing her case to mine at times. And she does have a huge ego

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2016, 02:06:42 PM »
Yeah I have to say that's the part I really didn't like about her. She did talk about herself pretty often comparing her case to mine at times. And she does have a huge ego

I like Sarah...she does talk about herself but I didn't find it excessive, I just wish the calls weren't so expensive..what she told me made sense in my situation at the time.  She sends follow up emails which  is nice too. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2016, 05:01:56 PM »
I like her.  She rarely has talked about herself.  She's been pretty spot on but has had a few things wrong but not everyone is perfect.  She recently told me POI would come out of whatever he was going through by Saturday night and would reach out and talk within 2 weeks but could be as early as Sunday.  We talked Sunday night. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2016, 04:13:22 AM »
I found she has her own website  $3/minute- beats $5.99 on Keen :)

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2017, 04:09:25 AM »
Second glam gal!nothing ever came to pass for me talks a lot eating my money..not for me

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2017, 05:31:46 AM »
She said that girl I like gonna contract me on 12/20 nothing happen timing might be off.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2017, 10:08:19 PM »
Hi everyone,

I chatted with Sarah and initially she started out asking if I was calling about a guy and she saw a lot of emotional overload (I assumed from me).  She went on to say "he really likes you Hon" then told me her guide said "YOU have a chance with him like on else ever has from his past" and that I must be very good to him. Of course she was preaching to the choir, but once I said that our relationship is more physical than anything, but I'm thinking there is more, she said he only wants physical.  I called her to clarify her statement that "I have a chance with him more than anyone else: - she said because no one else has had what we had - I am sure he's been physical with other women with no strings attached.  I just felt once I told her the entire situation she changed her tune.  She also said I'm psychic.  I know everyone raves about her, but I feel like maybe she was using the "are you calling about a guy?" and "I see a lot of emotions" that could relate to anyone and she did say "in her opinion" I just feel like I spent $100 to get the old bait and switch.  I have read with too many on keen and I need to stop.