Author Topic: AstroSarah  (Read 68247 times)

Offline NewHealthyStart

Re: AstroSarah
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2012, 02:59:13 PM »
FINALLY!!!  Well, one of the predictions that my sister got from Sarah last year finally happened.  She was off on the timing but, correct about the outcome.  And all I can say is it is about time.  For those of you that know my sisters situation, the problems she was having with you-know-who are now over!  Don't want to give out too much info on here, just enough to let everyone know that Sarah was right, but her timing was off. 

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2012, 10:57:07 PM »
@jana she was off by a little over a month my sister says but, I thought she had said end of the year cusp of the beginning or something like that.  I know she's not good with timing and I shouldn't get myself tied up in timing but I think it's because she has been so accurate for us that I still ask for timing.  There's just times that I wish things would happen so much faster than they do.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2012, 05:49:44 PM »
I don't use the same name on here as I've used on Keen AND I change my Keen name when I do call.  Not all the time but I have changed it in the past.  She doesn't cruise the internet looking for information on people.  I know that because I've known her for years, my entire family knows her. BUT, I bet some of them do.  I've heard some crazy things about some of these people that claim to be psychic.  They even have a bashers list which I found out I was on. 
Sarah told me a few months ago I would have this issue that I have today and I didn't WANT to have this issue.  I really wanted it to be different than what it is now so I went to another psychic that other people talked about being good and it was an epic fail.  I should have known better. 

I take full responsibility for where I am today, she told me months ago about this and I kept saying Nah it'll be fine.  Well here I am once again hitting the pavement, I'm getting too damn old for this, I should just be settled by now AND I could only get with her for 10 minutes this morning because of her schedule.  It wasn't excellent news but, it is what it is at this point.

Once you find someone that works for you, stick with them, that's about the gist of it.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2012, 06:05:27 PM »
Im glad that Sarah works for you and your sister.  I had faith in Sarah a while back, it wasnt until I called her on her personal website that it changed for me.  I used a different name and paypal account, I called and asked what she saw happening for me...nothing was correct regarding me or my situation, as a matter of fact the information she gave me did not even apply to me.  I thought maybe she had a bad day, so I called her on Keen except this time I created a new account...again random things that could apply to anyone but nothing regarding me or why I was calling.  Sarah told me her guide, Jack, was not communicating with her well after the birth of her baby, I thought why the hell are you taking my call.  My thought was since I was not paying her per minute I would ask questions regarding an item I lost, she gave me such a BS story about the item, I laughed and hung up.

Im not saying that Sarah is not gifted, but the last two calls I made to her (from new accounts) resulted in general randon stuff pertaining to  nothing.  I wonder if there is truth to her gathering information before hand.   It is no secret that I was a Sarah fan, but not anymore.  But, I am glad she is still working for someone.

I don't use the same name on here as I've used on Keen AND I change my Keen name when I do call.  Not all the time but I have changed it in the past.  She doesn't cruise the internet looking for information on people.  I know that because I've known her for years, my entire family knows her. BUT, I bet some of them do.  I've heard some crazy things about some of these people that claim to be psychic.  They even have a bashers list which I found out I was on. 
Sarah told me a few months ago I would have this issue that I have today and I didn't WANT to have this issue.  I really wanted it to be different than what it is now so I went to another psychic that other people talked about being good and it was an epic fail.  I should have known better. 

I take full responsibility for where I am today, she told me months ago about this and I kept saying Nah it'll be fine.  Well here I am once again hitting the pavement, I'm getting too damn old for this, I should just be settled by now AND I could only get with her for 10 minutes this morning because of her schedule.  It wasn't excellent news but, it is what it is at this point.

Once you find someone that works for you, stick with them, that's about the gist of it.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2012, 06:12:04 PM »
Good News! Sarah is on Keen right now....maybe try her there to help you out since she could not give you more time this morning.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2012, 06:16:39 PM »
EXACTLY !  This is my point.  I made the mistake when I first started with readers to let them talk and then tell them what is going on, Sarah was one of the readers. 

Im glad that Sarah works for you and your sister.  I had faith in Sarah a while back, it wasnt until I called her on her personal website that it changed for me.  I used a different name and paypal account, I called and asked what she saw happening for me...nothing was correct regarding me or my situation, as a matter of fact the information she gave me did not even apply to me.  I thought maybe she had a bad day, so I called her on Keen except this time I created a new account...again random things that could apply to anyone but nothing regarding me or why I was calling.  Sarah told me her guide, Jack, was not communicating with her well after the birth of her baby, I thought why the hell are you taking my call.  My thought was since I was not paying her per minute I would ask questions regarding an item I lost, she gave me such a BS story about the item, I laughed and hung up.

Im not saying that Sarah is not gifted, but the last two calls I made to her (from new accounts) resulted in general randon stuff pertaining to  nothing.  I wonder if there is truth to her gathering information before hand.   It is no secret that I was a Sarah fan, but not anymore.  But, I am glad she is still working for someone.

sounds like she has a note on u but when u change names and account she gets it wrong because she doesnt have notes to fall back on. that is scary.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2012, 06:19:27 PM »
@kicking yeah I don't blame you.  I felt the same way when I called on Cookie, I won't go into too much detail but, epic fail for me.  I hope you find someone that works for you if that's what you want.  I'm just literally kicking myself in the ass over this now, I should have listened to Sarah.  If it ain't broke don't try and fix it.

I just had someone tell me that the reason my reading with Cookie didn't work out was because I changed my name??  Huh?  How does that change the reading? And That Sarah can read for me because she knows me and I'm honest with her, not trying to trick her?? I guess if that's what you believe.

So I believe that I am going to fix my problem today!  And I will sit in front of this damn computer all day until I do! 

And I tried to get her on Keen and it told me I'd have to wait.  Not in the waiting mood today.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2012, 06:27:32 PM »
@helpme  AMEN to that!  I am so frustrated today.  I was just looking at my notes and Soul Navigation also told me something similar to what Sarah said.  They were both right. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2012, 06:31:32 PM »
2sisters,

I have found my go-to readers after spending so much time and money on BS readers.  I have to disagree that changing your name or offering a nickname will  alter a reading, after all how many Sarah, Joe, Jon's are there in the world?  The reader is not connecting to the name but rather the energy.  I have never tried to trick Sarah, she simply could not read me on her own site and of course, I offered her NO information.
Additionally, I created an alternate account and called Sarah using my name, asked her for a general reading regarding what is coming up for me and yet again, nothing that would even come close to making sense or relating to me.

Im not sure why you are so mad at Cookie, I know we have discussed several time just how Cookie has been so right for you and things have happened.  I guess one way to look at it is no one is 100% accurate, HOWEVER, if a reader gets things correct for you and events happen you are doing better than most. 

I have learned that predictions are just that....it is until you manifest the prediction is when you will see results.  Any reader can tell me that I will make a million dollars next week designing a new girdle, but until I get off my ass and make it happen it is just a prediction.

@kicking yeah I don't blame you.  I felt the same way when I called on Cookie, I won't go into too much detail but, epic fail for me.  I hope you find someone that works for you if that's what you want.  I'm just literally kicking myself in the ass over this now, I should have listened to Sarah.  If it ain't broke don't try and fix it.

I just had someone tell me that the reason my reading with Cookie didn't work out was because I changed my name??  Huh?  How does that change the reading? And That Sarah can read for me because she knows me and I'm honest with her, not trying to trick her?? I guess if that's what you believe.

So I believe that I am going to fix my problem today!  And I will sit in front of this damn computer all day until I do! 

And I tried to get her on Keen and it told me I'd have to wait.  Not in the waiting mood today.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2012, 06:38:25 PM »

Sisters, it seems Sarah might be connecting insanely well with you because she changed her reading on me pretty significantly as well!  Please note first time I made an appointment through her website and paid through paypal while the other time I called her using a Click4 account.  I did not do so to test her but just because I wanted to talk to her immediately and she was available on click4.  The two readings were so different that I can actually classify those two as "For entertainment purposes only".  A little too weird for me to comprehend because I used my actual name both times, just called from different accounts! Go figure, LOL! I don't typically say any reading is a waste because I understand connection could be off but with Sarah, I just can't help but say I am truly disappointed.

KTH - You read my mind! I absolutely agree that until we take responsibility of our actions, nothing will manifest.  So happy you love Cookie as much as I do! YAY!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:49:34 PM by Miracle »

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2012, 06:39:57 PM »

CORRECTION: changing your name will NOT alter a reading.

2sisters,

I have found my go-to readers after spending so much time and money on BS readers.  I have to disagree that changing your name or offering a nickname will  alter a reading, after all how many Sarah, Joe, Jon's are there in the world?  The reader is not connecting to the name but rather the energy.  I have never tried to trick Sarah, she simply could not read me on her own site and of course, I offered her NO information.
Additionally, I created an alternate account and called Sarah using my name, asked her for a general reading regarding what is coming up for me and yet again, nothing that would even come close to making sense or relating to me.

Im not sure why you are so mad at Cookie, I know we have discussed several time just how Cookie has been so right for you and things have happened.  I guess one way to look at it is no one is 100% accurate, HOWEVER, if a reader gets things correct for you and events happen you are doing better than most. 

I have learned that predictions are just that....it is until you manifest the prediction is when you will see results.  Any reader can tell me that I will make a million dollars next week designing a new girdle, but until I get off my ass and make it happen it is just a prediction.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
I'm not mad at cookie, I'm mad at myself for not seeing that this would happen and believing and hoping that what cookie said would happen.  It is what it is.  In the end I'm the ONLY person responsible for where I am today!!!!!

All I know for certain is that Sarah Nailed it for me.  Credit to Soul Navigation also, she saw this happening too.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2012, 06:54:06 PM »
Ok, i am sorry if you already posted the "bad news"....but i was wondering what exactly happened that Cookie was wrong about and Sarah was correct on? Thanks.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2012, 07:00:57 PM »
I guess it is what it is... Sarah gave me quite a glamorous fairytale, one that would put Snow White to shame. I really prayed she was right because it would have been just so lovely and wonderful, rainbows and roses.  On the other hand, Cookie has been knocking sense into my head and has been rather realistic with me which, while I admit is really hard because I have to do a lot of work to manifest things, I much appreciate.  Cookie's guidance helps me stay on track that I can't help feel grateful.  I guess at the end of the day, it's just who we connect with.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »
OMG I hope this happens.  Now with my butt all sore from sitting here.  I have so many windows open in my browser I am a multitasking maniac today!

@ Miracle, I'm sorry that she didn't connect to you.  Cookie seems really good for a lot of people and it sounds like she's really helping you that's what really matters.  I wish Sarah would have given me a fairytale reading, would have been better than where I am today but, she was right and although it wasn't good news, I'm going to change it!  As a matter of fact I'm working on that as we speak....  Keeping fingers crossed X

anything