Author Topic: Starfish Insights  (Read 14855 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Starfish Insights
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2024, 12:35:30 PM »
Update on Starfish Insights - not sure what to think, it has now been approx 6 weeks since I read with her, she said POI would be reaching out very soon (like less than a week's time basically) - I have NOT heard from him since end of May. She did pick up on present correctly without me saying anything, she saw us having a 'pause' and him being overwhelmed at the time, but said we'd 'keep moving forward together'. she said it was important that I 'trust him' and that he 'sees me as someone he is going to keep going with as that's what he wants' and told me to 'understand when he is silent and why' ... well, I guess he is so into me and wants to keep going with me that he has forgotten to message me about it lol.
She also gave deadline on when I'd hear from a potential employer - this was two weeks ago and I am yet to hear back - if that ever happens.
She was correct on casual POI and picked up on our connection being nice and nothing special and that nothing would come out of it (this is true). I think she is a lovely person. Maybe her predictions will pan out a little later, who knows. I will be coming on this forum to update as predictions unfold/or not.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 12:37:18 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline Mina

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2024, 12:51:26 PM »
I do think she is lovely reader, she exudes bubbly-ness

But …As my update she (finally) blocked me (which does feel freeing) but I did feel this coming (I last read with her in early spring). She could pick up present but predictions 3/4th of the time did not pan out

And I don’t blame her; I’m not a fan of astrology. Her manifesting advice did seem on point. However, towards the end she would try to steer the reading to what I would think I’d do and I’m just going to say “nope! I choose to practice my free will”. So overall I don’t think we were much of a match towards the end

And …I do think if you speak badly of her on this site she will block, so yes I do think she reads this from time to time. And it’s freeing because I can finally speak because I have suspected this for some time

She does resonate with many but not with me … and that’s ok, it’s nice not being ripped of $9 or more per minute … and she did lower her price but it’s creeping back up

Offline Mina

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2024, 12:54:51 PM »
Update on Starfish Insights - not sure what to think, it has now been approx 6 weeks since I read with her, she said POI would be reaching out very soon (like less than a week's time basically) - I have NOT heard from him since end of May. She did pick up on present correctly without me saying anything, she saw us having a 'pause' and him being overwhelmed at the time, but said we'd 'keep moving forward together'. she said it was important that I 'trust him' and that he 'sees me as someone he is going to keep going with as that's what he wants' and told me to 'understand when he is silent and why' ... well, I guess he is so into me and wants to keep going with me that he has forgotten to message me about it lol.
She also gave deadline on when I'd hear from a potential employer - this was two weeks ago and I am yet to hear back - if that ever happens.
She was correct on casual POI and picked up on our connection being nice and nothing special and that nothing would come out of it (this is true). I think she is a lovely person. Maybe her predictions will pan out a little later, who knows. I will be coming on this forum to update as predictions unfold/or not.

Overall for advice I would though suggest practicing detachment for your outcome. If she gave any manifesting advice try to find the nugget of what she suggested. “Allow” for your SP to be okay with where he is without judgment

And trust you’ll be okay no matter what

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2024, 01:00:29 PM »
Oh no, Mina - she BLOCKED you?? What's up with all this blocking...? Wow. I'm sorry. And can you elaborate on predictions she gave and which came/didn't come true?
Yes, I have been working hard, trying to move on. I am not counting on him contacting at all at this point - he has hurt me far more than I am willing to admit out loud, and the things that have been happening to me are crazy (like crying out of nowhere, even in public etc, albeit in silence , hiding behind sunglasses  ::)). A lot of emotions still need to come out, but I'm very open to casual NSA dating now and trying to see where it gets me...
She IS very EXPENSIVE. Super sweet and I believe that is genuine, but now disappointed to read that she blocks people... If a person has a decency, they could send a message to say that they no longer wish to give readings to the customer and then by all means just go and block them ...

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2024, 03:51:28 PM »
I'm guessing she's reading this or something? Unless last time you read with her you called her out in such a way that would offend her? Doesn't seem like your style but those would be my two guesses. It's very hard to follow her with all of the astrology talk. She'll be like, "ohhh that is soooo Leo of that person." And I don't really know what that means and it doesn't really make whatever happened excusable. Not that she says it should be but when you don't know everything about astrology it's hard to understand; plus people are not only whatever their charts say they are. I'm all over the place for example and would not really say I relate a whole lot to my "sun sign." Keep us posted!

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2024, 07:44:49 PM »
I have read with her, currently typing a super long post about my experiences with online readers since 2015. I'll share my experience with her on here as well. She seems to have a 'proper' full time job and readings are probs just hobby/side hustle. Couldn't find any independent websites for her, however found her on here :
https://www.absolutesoulsecrets.com/psychic/candice/ - MUCH cheaper, but not sure how often she uses the site, says she should be online now but isn't on there and not quite sure how the site works.. worth a shot tho if someone wants to read with her, but thinks $9 per minute is a tad outrageous...  8)

Definitely bumping this! Can't wait to read all about it.

I had read with her once a long time ago.  She is a realtor, so yes she does have a "sort of proper" job.  Although that definitely gives you some flexibility unlike a 9-5.

As for the Australian site Tulips listed, she probably prefers Keen.  Who wants to give readings at 3am in the USA when it is their prime time?  She is from the USA per their web info.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 07:49:31 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2024, 05:58:24 PM »
Just wanted to update on this reader. She was wrong, she had told me my POI was broken up with his girlfriend and I got confirmation last night he is still with her so she was wrong. I think she got a lot about his personality correct and why he did certain things but I also think that was through her knowing his astro sign so could be generalized.

Offline jackY

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2024, 11:04:42 PM »
Oh, Chi-I'm so sorry.

Just wanted to update on this reader. She was wrong, she had told me my POI was broken up with his girlfriend and I got confirmation last night he is still with her so she was wrong. I think she got a lot about his personality correct and why he did certain things but I also think that was through her knowing his astro sign so could be generalized.

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2024, 11:17:45 PM »
Chitowngirl - she seems to have gotten smaller predictions right for you, which caused lots of excitement - I'm sorry she got the third party wrong, that is a HUGE prediction to get wrong..  :'( Are you and him in touch at all?

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2024, 01:45:33 AM »
She gave me pretty generic responses so I am not too sure ..if anyone has pretty good reading with specific things this reader picked up and let me know

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2024, 02:12:16 AM »
Thank you, Jacky. It’s okay. Because I’ve been mostly expecting that it hasn’t been too bad. I will update about the other readers who picked up that once it all plays out. :-)

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2024, 02:20:22 AM »
Yes, you’re absolutely correct so credit where credit is due. When I look back on her readings I feel like she explained a lot through astrology which can be spot on depending on who you’re talking about and how much they are like their sun sign. She also pulls cards and I appreciate the different modalities but I think overall when I would start to try to pin her down to be specific and be direct by asking, “are they together or aren’t they?” She would start saying things like. “Well, it doesn’t matter, that’s not your concern to have…” so to me that felt as if she was afraid to really make hard predictions. Not trying to be a hater or anything because I enjoyed our readings, I just felt overall she was wrong about the biggest concern I had and then it makes you start to question everything. For me personally I’d rather someone get the big picture correct than the small things like weekly contact predictions, and stuff like that. And yes, he and I are in touch but I don’t want to go into detail how because it would give a lot away to any lurkers. But I can confirm because I saw it with my own eyes that he is still with this particular girl.

Offline jackY

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2024, 02:37:35 AM »
Yay! Hopefully, some good synergy you can share coming up soon.

Thank you, Jacky. It’s okay. Because I’ve been mostly expecting that it hasn’t been too bad. I will update about the other readers who picked up that once it all plays out. :-)

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2024, 11:42:45 AM »
You are within your right to be a bit of a hater. Sorry, not sorry. She is charging far too much for what she has to offer. Simples. I personally regret contacting her. Yes, she is a lovely person, but that doesn't change the fact that her predictions don't seem accurate. I spent around a hundred bucks for her to tell me some personality traits, how much he wants to keep going with me and that he'd be in touch very very soon. This was two months ago. She was right on energies, connections... but also gave some personality traits I don't give a flying f about and can easily get these for free online on various astrology sites. If you are charging almost $10 a minute for a CHAT - you should be a bloody good reader.
It also makes sense that you'd like for readers to get THE BIGGER PICTURE right - rather than mini predictions. :) The outcome is what we're after most of the time xx

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2024, 03:57:52 PM »
Yes!!! Hoping so! Will keep everyone posted how things pan out. 😁

anything