Author Topic: Louisebell on keen  (Read 19088 times)

Offline cai

Re: Louisebell on keen
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2024, 01:19:15 AM »
I will say this: during the period we were broken up, it was for about 1 1/2 or 2 months were broken up, and i was determined to just move past him, i spoke to a reader on keen named Lamplighter Jack - I don't usually call men, because I don't think men can be psychic (i don't know why, I guess Im sexist, lol) or at least as inaccurate as the women psychics. But anyway, he was cheap, and I'd spent so much money on keen, my credit card was way there, so i just needed a quick cheap 'fix'. Well, he said something 'significant' was going to happen between me and my guy, in June, and that it was something good, but he could not tell me what it was - just that he saw something good happening with us, and i was thinking 'no way, I'm totally done with him'. Well, that's when he asked me to marry him - out of the blue - came to my work - wanted to talk - and gave me my diamond engagement ring. Now, I don't know if that was just a fluke or what, but he was the only one who even came CLOSE to 'something significant' happening. After that, I don't think i called him again, or much of anyone again, until about september/oct/nov/dec of 2011 due to a tradedy i experienced.

wow, I am hurt by the reality but now I am more expecting on his prediction.

Offline jackY

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2024, 02:47:39 AM »
On who's prediction? You don't have Louise listed on your first post.

I will say this: during the period we were broken up, it was for about 1 1/2 or 2 months were broken up, and i was determined to just move past him, i spoke to a reader on keen named Lamplighter Jack - I don't usually call men, because I don't think men can be psychic (i don't know why, I guess Im sexist, lol) or at least as inaccurate as the women psychics. But anyway, he was cheap, and I'd spent so much money on keen, my credit card was way there, so i just needed a quick cheap 'fix'. Well, he said something 'significant' was going to happen between me and my guy, in June, and that it was something good, but he could not tell me what it was - just that he saw something good happening with us, and i was thinking 'no way, I'm totally done with him'. Well, that's when he asked me to marry him - out of the blue - came to my work - wanted to talk - and gave me my diamond engagement ring. Now, I don't know if that was just a fluke or what, but he was the only one who even came CLOSE to 'something significant' happening. After that, I don't think i called him again, or much of anyone again, until about september/oct/nov/dec of 2011 due to a tradedy i experienced.

Offline cai

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2024, 03:16:48 AM »

Jack's :)

Offline jackY

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2024, 03:23:39 PM »
Got it. I read with him a long time ago. I believe he tells people what they want to hear. Makes stuff up and keeps his rate low because they get volume with those prices. Alice Runyon hung up on me when she said something that I knew wasn't true. I told her what actually happened and she hung up on me. Fake.....

Offline cai

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2024, 05:19:46 PM »
Oh no, so it didn't pan out for you?
Do you mind sharing your list?

Got it. I read with him a long time ago. I believe he tells people what they want to hear. Makes stuff up and keeps his rate low because they get volume with those prices. Alice Runyon hung up on me when she said something that I knew wasn't true. I told her what actually happened and she hung up on me. Fake.....

Offline jackY

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2024, 07:35:54 PM »
Nothing with those 2 panned out; were not even close in predictions. I shared my Keen list a long while back here. I no longer have a list for any platforms. If Keen sends me 20-30 bucks, I'll use it, but even with that, haven't encountered a new reader I'd recommend.

Oh no, so it didn't pan out for you?
Do you mind sharing your list?