Author Topic: Best outcome reader?  (Read 33147 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Best outcome reader?
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2019, 12:10:04 AM »
Yay I'm so happy for you honeybee28, only she and Yona picked up BOTH the poi and my current bf and how they would interact with me, she did increase her price a lot,  :o :o the power of this board..
Crap!! Seriously?
She is now pulling in $4.99 per reading?? Is she giving paragraphs now because when I read with her for $1.33 on 8/14/19, she was only providing a sentence or two. I got another couple of sentences on 8/19/19, but she increased her price to $1.99 within a matter of five days. You are so right.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2019, 01:20:47 AM »
I wanna say its 6.99 for 10 mins reading when it was 2.99 a month ago.  Read with her- wasn’t to much to remember but a few things and honestly it might be true. But we see. I would go back to her again for 6.99 but not if she gonna keep increasing. Also did she try to sell her candle spells in the reading at all? I mean as mentioned one for me during it

Yaz88

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2019, 01:41:20 AM »
I wanna say its 6.99 for 10 mins reading when it was 2.99 a month ago.  Read with her- wasn’t to much to remember but a few things and honestly it might be true. But we see. I would go back to her again for 6.99 but not if she gonna keep increasing. Also did she try to sell her candle spells in the reading at all? I mean as mentioned one for me during it

Not at all.  No mention of selling anything to me.  I found her incredibly responsive and seemingly ethical.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2019, 02:38:30 AM »

Not at all.  No mention of selling anything to me.  I found her incredibly responsive and seemingly ethical.

Mine was a no contact situation so that’s probably why.

Yaz88

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2019, 04:28:42 AM »

Mine was a no contact situation so that’s probably why.

Mine is also a no contact situation.  She didn’t try to sell me anything.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2019, 11:22:10 AM »
Yay I'm so happy for you honeybee28, only she and Yona picked up BOTH the poi and my current bf and how they would interact with me, she did increase her price a lot,  :o :o the power of this board..
Crap!! Seriously?
She is now pulling in $4.99 per reading?? Is she giving paragraphs now because when I read with her for $1.33 on 8/14/19, she was only providing a sentence or two. I got another couple of sentences on 8/19/19, but she increased her price to $1.99 within a matter of five days. You are so right.

What are the readings like? It sounds like some people barely get a sentence or two and others get amazing detailed descriptions of their POI and situation. She sounds inconsistent.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2019, 12:48:58 PM »
Crap!! Seriously?

What are the readings like? It sounds like some people barely get a sentence or two and others get amazing detailed descriptions of their POI and situation. She sounds inconsistent.

If you do the email its pretty short but if you do the chat you get a lot more. The amount of details depend on how well she can connect to you which is with all psychics.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2019, 08:47:21 PM »
Crap!! Seriously?

If you do the email its pretty short but if you do the chat you get a lot more. The amount of details depend on how well she can connect to you which is with all psychics.

Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2019, 12:46:02 PM »
I just did a 3 question email with jmjaim0 nd I’m blown away. I can’t believe how much she picked up. Thank you for recommending her. I asked about work and POI. Amazing - she should be charging more.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2019, 02:01:52 PM »
Hilary80 got an outcome I didn't want to believe but it turned out to be true.
Also, Leah on CP was correct about POI outcome while everyone else fed me fairytales.

This are situations that won't likely budge so I consider them outcome. But there are plenty of empaths and short term clairvoyant readers that had hits.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2019, 02:11:04 PM »
Does Jmjaim0 (eBay lady) gives positive predictions to everyone?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2019, 02:32:34 PM »
Not a fairytale and said I wouldn’t get the raise I asked for.

Yaz88

« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2019, 03:06:13 PM »
Also, Leah on CP was correct about POI outcome while everyone else fed me fairytales.

This are situations that won't likely budge so I consider them outcome. But there are plenty of empaths and short term clairvoyant readers that had hits.

Who gave you fairytale readings?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2019, 04:19:09 PM »
Does Jmjaim0 (eBay lady) gives positive predictions to everyone?

I felt I did, but she was nice though. I didn't put too much thought into it. There was nothing that could be validated, like speaking on the present or past, she just focused on future though I didn't inquire on that but she gave an approximate timing. Kind of feels fairy-tale but time will tell I guess. For the price and speed, it's not bad even if it turns out to be wrong.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2019, 05:56:19 PM »

Who gave you fairytale readings?

Almost everyone I talked to on CP. To name a few, Drusilla who kept stringing me along for months, Jeremiah, William, Ben, Venus, Rusty, Tara, Demi, and Chastity. Just kept pushing timelines out.

anything