Author Topic: Keen - Joanne Salem  (Read 17717 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Keen - Joanne Salem
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 12:00:49 PM »

As for similar readings, I try to glean what I can from them, but definitely let it serve as an eye opener.  I once had a reading with a Keen psychic who told me a new love was on the horizon, and “the first thing you’ll notice is his eyes”.  Well, as I was considering other psychics to call (on Keen), going over the feedbacks for one reader, a customer raved something to the effect of, “the reader told me another man was coming into my life and the first thing I’ll notice is his eyes…”  Since these were two completely different psychics, my radar immediately went up.  I really took a minute to think about what I was doing, the money I was spending, etc., and felt disgusted.

I've been on this forum since July and have certainly seen a fair number of things that were similar enough to really open my eyes. I had already learned to stay away from psychics that use astrology as all their timelines were pretty much the same and they went in 3 month cycles.

As for your prediction, yes, I'd say he came back and that's where you exercised free will. In my case, I have been getting predictions of him coming back since June 2010 and it's never even come close to happening. I just had those few psychics who gave a long-term outlook that was for spring 2012. Gina Rose was the first one and I think Vicki Joy was another. Actually I just read my notes on VJ. I read with her last May. She said he'd be pursuing me in July (I did see him while out riding ONCE and he turned around to catch up and say hi - but that's really stretching the prediction). Things would drop off the end of August for about 3 months (they never picked up at all) and he'd be more stable in a year (no way based on what I'm seeing of his life unless he's planning on becoming a priest). She also said he has personal issues and fears, and he lets outside people affect him. All true... but who doesn't? Then she said something he was doing would end in 3 months and the opposite happened, not only is that STILL going on but he's added to it.

Again, not trying to be negative, but realistic.

behappyy

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 07:16:57 PM »
Thanks @sunandmoon.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 01:55:34 AM »
I like reading with her she doesn't like making up situation like most psychic on keen do, if she doesn't known she tell you so anyone read with her recently?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 02:53:55 AM »
I've read with her a few times over the last few years, 3 different men.  I liked her until she told me this 3rd guy was my twin flame just like the other 2. She did hit on a fee correct aspects of theach first guy, but jotting she said came to fruition.  I know I can be gullible sometimes,  but I'm pretty sure we can only have one twin flame and none of these guys are it.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2016, 03:54:04 AM »
She still give me the same reading even though it been 2 months since i call her and she didn't even remember me, no matter how hard that girl I'm seeing right now try to forgot about me she can't because her soul won't let her that why she would come close and back off it must move into a relationship because we have some karmic debut together and she said we are soul mate.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 04:20:08 AM »
she told me something very similar; that my poi "cant shake me no matter how hard he tries" and that he is my soul mate.

stargazer

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 04:21:45 AM »
she told me something very similar; that my poi "cant shake me no matter how hard he tries" and that he is my soul mate.
Just because someone is our soul mate, doesn't mean we  end up with them though. When readers start getting into soul mates or twin flames I just end the call

Offline glamgal

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 04:23:43 AM »
Just because someone is our soul mate, doesn't mean we  end up with them though. When readers start getting into soul mates or twin flames I just end the call

That made me LOL because I haven't had the courage to do so...

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2016, 04:44:53 AM »

Yep, she's told me basically the same thing with 3 different men. However, she was correct in the first guy and his relationship ending soon because it did. But that could have been luck on her part. After I read through my notes for the past 3 years and saw she basically said the same thing with all 3 guys,  I never called again.

There were 2 other psychips on Keen that actually said verbatim, the same thing about both men a year apart!!! Word for word! How's that for bullcrap at its finest!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 04:53:07 AM »
oh no, i totally hear you haha. I tend to roll my eyes any time a reader says "you're soul mates". Like okay thanks. I believe we can have multiple soul mates in our lives; some might just be friends, some might be romantic, heck a soul mate can even be a sibling or other family member.. they are someone your life is meant to intertwine with. A soul mate is the souls recognition of this second familiar soul. Like you said, you don't always end up with your soulmate.

Ive actually had a few readers say that my ex is my soul mate. Like okay, yea thanks. i know. But just because I hear it it doesnt make me melt and think we are going to get back together lol.

I was just pointing out how joanne told me something very similiar to lostsoul. It seems that Joanne has a bit of a set script she tells everyone. Like, I can understand that some people have certain phrases that they just always use, and some of us seem to have slightly similar situations but with other readers we've all gotten different readings even if we hear a few similar lines. (I think some of us were talking about that in another post how some have a sort of catch phrase because its just how the explain the situation and whatnot) But in Joanne's case I thinks she just tells everyone the same thing because its what we all want to hear

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2016, 05:03:03 AM »
What's sad, is I really liked her.  She seemed pretty cool and very nice. 

stargazer

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2016, 09:21:30 AM »

That made me LOL because I haven't had the courage to do so...

Hehe just hang up ;) you have every right to if you feel like it

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2016, 07:52:30 AM »
I had asked Joanne Salem to read for me actually 20 min reading through her personal site. I won't be posting the means to promote her work. All she said was to give me false hopes. To be honest 99.99 or all I have chatted on keen or through keen have NOT worked out for me. Probably a good lesson that I save my precious money.