Author Topic: Location Prediction  (Read 4469 times)

Offline wishes215

Location Prediction
« on: August 07, 2019, 03:28:58 AM »
Has anyone ever accurately made a location prediction? have they been able to predict the exact lotion or atleast the right continent:)

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Location Prediction
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 01:44:30 PM »
Stephanie Tarot on Keen was able to specifically see what my poi was doing where he was located what he was looking at and who was with him, it was all true to a T

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 02:49:36 PM »
Gail told me that I would get a job in an area surrounded by water and I ended up being offered a position a few minutes away from a beach.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 08:12:54 PM »
Stephanie Tarot on Keen was able to specifically see what my poi was doing where he was located what he was looking at and who was with him, it was all true to a T

wow! is she your regular or this was one time thing?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 08:20:01 PM »
Gail told me that I would get a job in an area surrounded by water and I ended up being offered a position a few minutes away from a beach.

gail?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 08:45:00 PM »
First time calling, I was curious to see what my poi was doing on his birthday lol.

Anyways she described this whole thing via remote viewing and I was like seems like something he would do but I thought he was going out in the city . Anyways a week later we talked and he told me almost word for word what he did that night and it matched Stephanie's as if she was at his birthday with him lol

Offline SweetT

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 11:29:28 PM »
Do you know Stephanie link.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 12:19:43 AM »
Her name is Stephanie guided tarot

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 01:41:29 AM »
First time calling, I was curious to see what my poi was doing on his birthday lol.

Anyways she described this whole thing via remote viewing and I was like seems like something he would do but I thought he was going out in the city . Anyways a week later we talked and he told me almost word for word what he did that night and it matched Stephanie's as if she was at his birthday with him lol

wow. now that is impressive!!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 01:47:51 AM »

gail?

Psychic readings by Gail :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 01:51:44 AM »

gail?

ok thanks! her prediction happened within what timeframe of her reading?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2019, 01:57:57 AM »

gail?

It was a month or so out. I had been applying to different jobs and she kept seeing water all over the place of work and then I got an offer at a place surrounded by water. I really liked her :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2019, 02:32:21 AM »

gail?

thats awesome

It was a month or so out. I had been applying to different jobs and she kept seeing water all over the place of work and then I got an offer at a place surrounded by water. I really liked her :)