Author Topic: Outcome?  (Read 3426 times)

Offline maggs30

Outcome?
« on: July 17, 2019, 06:55:48 PM »
Have we as a group found anyone that can actually get outcomes besides Yona since she gets the outcome but its usually entirely different people years later.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Outcome?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 07:10:10 PM »
Have we as a group found anyone that can actually get outcomes besides Yona since she gets the outcome but its usually entirely different people years later.

Sure, a lot of people can. ut it's all about how one connects(;

How will we actually know until we have a foot in the grave? I mean what is an outcome? That you end up with someone? 10 years later you could divorce them. Does that make the outcome wrong? Is there ever really a FINAL outcome? I would be happier just to get a significant prediction correct.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 07:14:55 PM »

Yona has never given me an outcome. She's given me predictions and events leading to them.

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 07:16:58 PM »

How will we actually know until we have a foot in the grave? I mean what is an outcome? That you end up with someone? 10 years later you could divorce them. Does that make the outcome wrong? Is there ever really a FINAL outcome? I would be happier just to get a significant prediction correct.

LOL this cracked me up, thanks. So true! I had to come out behind the curtains (aka lurker). Ok going back now.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 07:23:26 PM »
Lol well the final outcome is always death but so many ask about relationships myself included. Who gets it consistently right. Yes they return or yes committed relationship. Feeling up and down even though all the heavy hitters still say they see us together still in 2020.

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 07:48:28 PM »
The "he'll come back" one is also very much open to interpretation. Like he'll come back to marry me, or hit me with a pan?

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 07:51:16 PM »
Lol well the final outcome is always death but so many ask about relationships myself included. Who gets it consistently right. Yes they return or yes committed relationship. Feeling up and down even though all the heavy hitters still say they see us together still in 2020.

Final outcome is death hahaha I swear you guys are cracking me up so much today

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 07:55:12 PM »

I agree with this Fidget. I think there is somewhere between determined events and some sense of feee will as in how we get to the predestined events.

I always use the analogy of me going to Target and I can take the main road or the side streets, my choice, but either way I will make it to Targét.

And I no longer believe in outcomes. I think some readers like Yona can show you where you’re going for a set amount of time but I don’t think she or other readers can say for certain what your long term situation will be. I think it’s beyond their scope.

As you mentioned, you can meet the person of your dreams, one of you soulmates...and still breakup.

There’s is a period of time some gifted readers can get, but to me I think that’s as far as the gift goes. And even that can be flat out wrong.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 07:59:04 PM »
The "he'll come back" one is also very much open to interpretation. Like he'll come back to marry me, or hit me with a pan?

Right! He may come back for a few days to mess with your head or tell you about his impending marriage or something, but technically he came back.

lol I’ve seen this happen before too.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 08:04:05 PM »
I personally agree with some posters above me's comments... I think we have destined outcomes but we have free will to how long it takes us and when we get there, and we may need to learn lessons beforehand.

I also think that spirit keep some things from us on purpose, otherwise we wouldn't go through with certain experiences/lessons. For example; a reader could see you reconciling with an ex partner but what they won't be shown is you could be with that person for a couple months, 5, 10 years and then split. Things happen on purpose, you need to get involved with that person again to learn lessons and because of unfinished business, but if a psychic got given "you'll reconcile but he is going to cheat on you one day and you'll both split", you may go "ugghhh I can't be arsed for that hassle" and won't stick around for him, and you miss out on the lessons and experience with that ex you could have reconciled with and should have. So I think spirit personally do leave things out or aren't shown the full picture themselves because you need to live your life too, along with things being destined.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:20:11 PM by Star_01 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 09:51:31 PM »
I agree with spirit only showing so much because of lessons you need to learn. When I first started reading about this guy a couple months ago Kisha said she can't see past October with him. Not that it was bad just that they weren't showing her. More recently with ago Mattie a few days ago they are showing her Thanksgiving and into 2020. Cookies reading was showing her into Jan also. Also said its a bumpy road. Interestingly enough yesterday LadyP saw stuff a couple years out with him. Maybe I am learning my lessons with him for a future with him.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 09:52:37 PM »

Yona told me once that there's no such thing as an outcome because if the cards show happily ever after then it means either you or POI are dead pretty much soon after that lol

Lmao...Yona for the win!