Author Topic: Jon Red  (Read 2673 times)

Offline SweetT

Jon Red
« on: February 23, 2020, 06:29:43 PM »
I recently chatted with Jon Red on a few occasions, and was amazed how accurate he was about certain things. Has anyone else had prediction experiences with him as well?

Offline fefe

Re: Jon Red
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 08:45:13 PM »
Recently spoke to Jon and he seems to give me some of the same predictions as my other go to’s. He picked up on things with my current situation and gave a prediction so I should know soon how accurate timeframes are. I will definitely update here.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 10:15:41 PM »
Yes he has been right on about my current situation and has given some predictions that did happen. I am waiting for the others to come to pass, and will update when they do.

Offline fefe

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 11:12:43 PM »
That is great SweetT. I’m happy to hear some of the things he has said have been proven right so far. It gives me hope. Would you consider the predictions that have played out to be big ones or small? He seems to be very honest and I like that about him.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 12:48:47 AM »
Some small ones have happened. I am waiting for a couple main ones to come through.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 04:16:08 PM »
Sadly one of his predictions that was suppose to happen last week, didn't happen. But do hope the other predictions happen.