Author Topic: They were ALL wrong  (Read 4445 times)

Offline maggs30

They were ALL wrong
« on: July 10, 2019, 09:29:42 PM »
Every single one said he loves you. You have a future. He was a current boyfriend we just had some communication issues because he works so much so I binged with empathy making sure he cared. All said he did you have a future. Every heavy hitter people rave about and dozens of others. Several thousand dollars of this. Guess what he told me today to come over. We have some us time and then he tells me its over but we can still be friends.

Offline happyk

Re: They were ALL wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 09:48:57 PM »
Sorry, Maggs. I think a lot of us have similar stories here, I know I do. Just try to let go and not to cling on to false hope. If it's meant to be, it will happen. it's a terrible cliche but it's true. Take care of yourself for now.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 10:08:35 PM »
Oh gosh Maggs, I’m so sorry.

I know it’s hard , things could change , but don’t hold on. Grieve ; cry, scream , vent etc etc - do whatever you need to do to get you through this.

We’re here if you need anything- this is a place of no judgment .

Private message me if you need anything ❤️❤️💕

ladya

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 10:36:41 PM »
Sorry Maggs. Sending Hugs. I second diamond, we're here for you <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 12:14:04 AM »
I'm so sorry. Just remember that you're certainly not alone here. Reach out to any of us if you need to. Many of us have been where you are. ((Hugs))

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 12:24:17 AM »
Maggs, so sorry that is horrible to be given false hope and so much $$$$ down the drain.  I hope although you are hurting you were able to get some closure being that you no longer have to rely on advisors.  Sending you hugs.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 12:32:49 AM »
Sorry to hear this, Maggs. Keep your chin up and feel free to reach out to any of us if you need someone to talk to 💞

Offline Star_01

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 01:26:09 AM »
So sorry, this is all too common and my heart goes out to you along with others in a similar situation. I hope you heal soon enough and get to meet the right person for you.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 04:14:15 AM »
Sorry Maggs I know its hard. But in a way the agony and waiting is over. Its a new chapter so much is out there. You are alive its a new day.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 04:42:29 AM »
Been here before and now the dummy is trying to stalk his way back into my life.... walk away FOR GOOD DONT LOOK BACK .... never call them again .... wishing u joy and peace and sorry this happened!

A man who deserves u will come !

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 02:19:50 PM »
Been around for a long time on this board and unfortunately still see these types of posts regularly. I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2019, 02:20:55 PM »
Been around for a long time on this board and unfortunately still see these types of posts regularly. I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

yes such a common theme on this board...OP, so sorry this happened.   :(

WinterElf

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2019, 02:57:56 PM »
i have a sneaking suspicion that all of these psychic readings either kick us out of a relationship or keep us from getting into one.  The worry that builds and festers makes us call a lot and  pushes away the person i feel.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2019, 02:58:50 PM »
Thanks everyone. It has been a rough 24 hours or so. Well hell it's been a rough last 30 days. It upsets me to see so many of us in the same spot and we rely on what the psychics are telling us. We can't even rely on what they say comes up as current feelings I guess. That was what I was looking for mostly was current feelings and even that was all wrong. I do have to say that three out of the dozens said it would not last but those 3 got the circumstances completely wrong. So I chalk that up to a lucky guess. Please let this be a wake up call to anyone in the middle of a binge like I was. The do not even get current feelings correct.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 03:00:08 PM »
Thanks everyone. It has been a rough 24 hours or so. Well hell it's been a rough last 30 days. It upsets me to see so many of us in the same spot and we rely on what the psychics are telling us. We can't even rely on what they say comes up as current feelings I guess. That was what I was looking for mostly was current feelings and even that was all wrong. I do have to say that three out of the dozens said it would not last but those 3 got the circumstances completely wrong. So I chalk that up to a lucky guess. Please let this be a wake up call to anyone in the middle of a binge like I was. The do not even get current feelings correct.

Yes I think so too. I have seen so many posts about people taking the psychics advice and then it pushing the person away. We all need a good shake and wake up call.

anything