Author Topic: InMyHeart  (Read 3552 times)

Offline flora0250

InMyHeart
« on: July 07, 2019, 09:02:33 PM »
Anyone read with this reader and have any reviews to offer?

Offline TigerlilyLM22

Re: InMyHeart
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 02:18:19 PM »
She is really lovely to talk to. So kind and nice. But unfortunately none of her guidance to this day has come to fruition. It would have been wonderful for it to come to pass, but many months later, the total opposite has happened. I have spoken to her about the opposites happening and she said she still believes what she has shared to be what shall come to pass. As of now, all I can say is the opposite happened :( but lovely woman.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 01:26:02 AM »
She is really lovely to talk to. So kind and nice. But unfortunately none of her guidance to this day has come to fruition. It would have been wonderful for it to come to pass, but many months later, the total opposite has happened. I have spoken to her about the opposites happening and she said she still believes what she has shared to be what shall come to pass. As of now, all I can say is the opposite happened :( but lovely woman.

Thank you so much - I decided not to try her after all based on several other things I read too. Sorry she was a bust for you.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 04:52:53 PM »
I tried her. It will be some time before I know. Anyone else have any luck with her?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 04:57:11 PM »
I tried her. It will be some time before I know. Anyone else have any luck with her?
I used to read with Tami a lot. She's a good empath and extremely smart. Timing sucks, though.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 10:23:55 PM »
Did her predictions happen?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2020, 12:08:33 PM »
I would say overall a No with this one. Still waitng on POI prediction so I will update. Her timing is god awful.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 03:30:14 PM »
She is a good empath. I didn't get a lot of predictions from her, but she definitely connected to my poi. I had forgotten that I got a reading from her before. Her voice is very kind.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2020, 01:00:26 AM »
Brittbratt did her predictions happen?