Author Topic: Psychics that give unsolicited, common sense advice  (Read 4649 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Psychics that give unsolicited, common sense advice
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 01:00:09 AM »
That’s fine, but it is super disrespectful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re very rude.

Being anxious about the world and life changing the innocence of your child is perfectly normal. I never said it was going to make her less, but that I hope the world doesn’t tell her that’s unnatural.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 01:01:42 AM »
Guess that person thought twice about what he/she had to say. Good, it was ugly. ✌🏼

Offline Star_01

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 01:23:22 AM »
At the end of the day it's upto the mother what she wants for her child. If the mum is happy and comfortable with her child seeing and sensing things then that's upto them. If the mother picks up that the child is scared or unhappy or uncomfortable I'm sure she'd intervene.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2019, 01:28:05 AM »
At the end of the day it's upto the mother what she wants for her child. If the mum is happy and comfortable with her child seeing and sensing things then that's upto them. If the mother picks up that the child is scared or unhappy or uncomfortable I'm sure she'd intervene.

Thank you, star! <3 Getting parenting advice by someone I've never spoken to on a column about unsolicited advice is just cracking me up right now. Sorry, not sorry if anyone else feels "disturbed" by my comment. haha

Offline Star_01

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2019, 01:29:34 AM »

Thank you, star! <3 Getting parenting advice by someone I've never spoken to on a column about unsolicited advice is just cracking me up right now. Sorry, not sorry if anyone else feels "disturbed" by my comment. haha

No problem. I didn't get to see the other comment made, but hope it was nothing too judgemental ❤

candiednut

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2019, 02:03:27 AM »
I also think children are also the closest to spirit. They remember the other "realm" until the 3D world settles in.

This is a little bit off topic, but it’s funny you say this. My daughter will tell me sometimes things like “in my last funeral” or “my last mom”. When she first brought up her funeral I didn’t think she’d even know what that was because she was about 2.5. My jaw just dropped! Kids are definitely more enlightened than us grownups, jaded by the world.

Your daughter is gifted...please don't let her tune it out by "the real world", I hope you can nourish her gifts!

I truly hope so, as well 🙏🏼 She is very gifted, and I take everything she says seriously. She predicted a wreck we would get in (not my fault) and how it would happen this past year at 3 years old. Almost every psychic mentions it. I know I had this as a child as well, but have lost touch with it, unfortunately. I still have visions that come true, but it’s not quite the same as her gift. Her losing it really makes me anxious.

Maybe we should get readings from your daughter now :)  ;D She may be more accurate than 90% of psychics on here haha!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2019, 02:06:58 AM »
I also think children are also the closest to spirit. They remember the other "realm" until the 3D world settles in.

This is a little bit off topic, but it’s funny you say this. My daughter will tell me sometimes things like “in my last funeral” or “my last mom”. When she first brought up her funeral I didn’t think she’d even know what that was because she was about 2.5. My jaw just dropped! Kids are definitely more enlightened than us grownups, jaded by the world.

Your daughter is gifted...please don't let her tune it out by "the real world", I hope you can nourish her gifts!

I truly hope so, as well 🙏🏼 She is very gifted, and I take everything she says seriously. She predicted a wreck we would get in (not my fault) and how it would happen this past year at 3 years old. Almost every psychic mentions it. I know I had this as a child as well, but have lost touch with it, unfortunately. I still have visions that come true, but it’s not quite the same as her gift. Her losing it really makes me anxious.

Maybe we should get readings from your daughter now :)  ;D She may be more accurate than 90% of psychics on here haha!

LOL! 😂 coulda saved me a bunch of money all along!!!

anything