Author Topic: Psychics that give unsolicited, common sense advice  (Read 4633 times)

candiednut

Psychics that give unsolicited, common sense advice
« on: July 06, 2019, 06:57:27 PM »
Here are a few of many psychics that have given me very precious "advice" that are sooo worth the $$ I spent on them.

Soulful Journey told me that if I am more creative in my field of work (after telling her I work in a creative field), that will help me stand out more among competitors. WOW!!! Thanks Soulful Journey, who could've known.

Sloane on CP told me I need to "stay true to myself, and be confident" - GOLDEN WORDS..tears. Thank you.

Anastasia on CP told me to make sure to"have good nutrition..drink lots of water and exercise regularly". THANK YOU ANASTASIA! I totally did not know that drinking water is good for your health!

Tajah on CP also likes to play doctor, told me to "buy some vitamins or supplements if I feel like I'm not getting enough nutrition from my foods" hmmm...awesome advice, I definitely did not know that.

I have about a dozen or more examples...SO THANKFUL for these psychics, definitely getting my money's worth with these valuable advice.

Offline flora0250

Re: Psychics that give unsolicited, common sense advice
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 08:39:37 PM »
Here are a few of many psychics that have given me very precious "advice" that are sooo worth the $$ I spent on them.

Soulful Journey told me that if I am more creative in my field of work (after telling her I work in a creative field), that will help me stand out more among competitors. WOW!!! Thanks Soulful Journey, who could've known.

Sloane on CP told me I need to "stay true to myself, and be confident" - GOLDEN WORDS..tears. Thank you.

Anastasia on CP told me to make sure to"have good nutrition..drink lots of water and exercise regularly". THANK YOU ANASTASIA! I totally did not know that drinking water is good for your health!

Tajah on CP also likes to play doctor, told me to "buy some vitamins or supplements if I feel like I'm not getting enough nutrition from my foods" hmmm...awesome advice, I definitely did not know that.

I have about a dozen or more examples...SO THANKFUL for these psychics, definitely getting my money's worth with these valuable advice.

Really relate to this ... big time. I did have a laugh though :) Thank you. But also sorry! Don’t mean to laugh at your situation but completely the same looking and listening back.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 08:58:49 PM »

Really relate to this ... big time. I did have a laugh though :) Thank you. But also sorry! Don’t mean to laugh at your situation but completely the same looking and listening back.

Haha no worries, it was meant to be light hearted!

Seems like according to psychics common sense advice is worth hundreds of dollars per hour...hmm...maybe I need to start paying my mom and friends when they tell me similar things. ;)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 09:04:31 PM »

Haha no worries, it was meant to be light hearted!

Seems like according to psychics common sense advice is worth hundreds of dollars per hour...hmm...maybe I need to start paying my mom and friends when they tell me similar things. ;)

Ya know?!? Definitely!  ;D So funny :)

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 08:16:00 AM »
Many Bitwine and Fivver frauds have given me these:

"You should meditate because you are stressed"

"Drink enough water to keep yourself hydrated"

"The reason you haven't met your soulmate yet is that you are very anxious about it and the universe block it".

I have also been lectured on this LOA BS by many psychics who blame me and my actions for their failed predictions.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 08:22:44 AM »

"The reason you haven't met your soulmate yet is that you are very anxious about it and the universe block it".

I have also been lectured on this LOA BS by many psychics who blame me and my actions for their failed predictions.

Yes!! Sorry to people that believe in LOA but personally it has never worked for me, and lots (not all, some are genuine about and believe it AKA Lanie Stevens) use LOA as an excuse just like free will. You aren't manifesting/affirmating enough. I believe personally at least some things are mapped out for us and had my own personal proof of that.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 07:46:53 AM »

Yes!! Sorry to people that believe in LOA but personally it has never worked for me, and lots (not all, some are genuine about and believe it AKA Lanie Stevens) use LOA as an excuse just like free will. You aren't manifesting/affirmating enough. I believe personally at least some things are mapped out for us and had my own personal proof of that.

O yes, I constantly get proof that it doesn't work all the time. I had situations and people where I expected the worst and good things happened to my surprise and the opposite--good expectations of people and things turned totally sour and disappointing.
I agree with some aspects of LOA like remote influence of another person as in the Lannie Stevens method (it's telepathy, it's not LOA though) but I absolutely reject the idea that we can magically influence the universe to grant us wishes and favors.

Snap. I've found that the more negative I am about things, the more positive they work out. The more positive and hopeful I am- the less likely the outcomes are positive. Some situations I just knew were "set" and no LOA or affirmations would change the outcome, I agree completely that we cannot magically influence others.. I firmly believe that what is meant for you will not pass you by. Imagine if we could always have what we wanted just by practising LOA. I think that that is unrealistic.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:49:17 AM by Star_01 »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 01:03:29 PM »
I completely agree with this. I remember years ago when I was introduced to Esther Hicks and some of the teachings such as letting go and trusting the universe resonated with me but some things didnt. When her husband died unexpectedly of cancer I couldnt believe the gymnastics she would perform in her explanations as to why. Also, when anyone asks her how to attract lottery winning numbers....talk about linguistic gymnastics. Based on many experiences I have had in my life journey, I firmly believe that we all have to work with the cards we are dealt. I believe in fate. I think there is some wiggle room but every decision we will make has already been written. Actually the more I accept this and the more I have learned to accept the cards Ive been dealt is the more rewarding my life has been. The more I fight things and strive to be what I know I am not supposed to be is the more stressed I get. I am fully convinced that every thing that will happen and every decision I will make has somehow already been written...... so if my poi is destined to come back around, it will happen naturally... one day someway somehow.... if not then it wasnt meant to be... Even Kisha once told me in a reading that everything will unfold as it should whether you get a reading or not. That actually relaxed me and reduced my urges to get readings because subconsciously I felt that if a reader told me that poi wont return then it would never happen, so I found myself anxiously trying to find a reader who says the opposite thinking this would change the outcome.

I completely agree with this. I do believe that our lives are mapped out for us, I really do. Some people say well what would the point be? We all have our own lessons to learn, good or bad. Imagine if there was a world where we woke up and everything was perfect all the time and we learned nothing, we lived our lives happily everything falling into our laps.. We would never learn or have goals. We are all here to learn lessons and goals and we all have our own paths to lead. I do believe that when we die and every single person we meet is fated. I've had too many experiences looking back that to me were definitely fated on purpose. The only free will I believe in is delays, but we ultimately reach our meant outcome.

I find that odd with Kisha as she has told me and I swear others commented that she told them she cannot control free will and outcomes can and do change?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 01:04:07 PM »
I completely agree with this. I remember years ago when I was introduced to Esther Hicks and some of the teachings such as letting go and trusting the universe resonated with me but some things didnt. When her husband died unexpectedly of cancer I couldnt believe the gymnastics she would perform in her explanations as to why. Also, when anyone asks her how to attract lottery winning numbers....talk about linguistic gymnastics. Based on many experiences I have had in my life journey, I firmly believe that we all have to work with the cards we are dealt. I believe in fate. I think there is some wiggle room but every decision we will make has already been written. Actually the more I accept this and the more I have learned to accept the cards Ive been dealt is the more rewarding my life has been. The more I fight things and strive to be what I know I am not supposed to be is the more stressed I get. I am fully convinced that every thing that will happen and every decision I will make has somehow already been written...... so if my poi is destined to come back around, it will happen naturally... one day someway somehow.... if not then it wasnt meant to be... Even Kisha once told me in a reading that everything will unfold as it should whether you get a reading or not. That actually relaxed me and reduced my urges to get readings because subconsciously I felt that if a reader told me that poi wont return then it would never happen, so I found myself anxiously trying to find a reader who says the opposite thinking this would change the outcome.

I totally agree.

I agree also. I truly believe our life paths are predetermined (perhaps by ourselves before we come into this 3D world). We spend too much time fighting future things instead of enjoying and being grateful for the present moment. Yona said something similar to me that was a game changer. Basically she said me and my POI have cycles we must go through. We can fight them, be frustrated, angry, depressed or we can choose to know there's a bigger plan and things will happen as they should. What I have control over is whether I want to be happy during the process or miserable. I can't change the outcome, just the path to it.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 01:12:58 PM »

I totally agree.

I agree also. I truly believe our life paths are predetermined (perhaps by ourselves before we come into this 3D world). We spend too much time fighting future things instead of enjoying and being grateful for the present moment. Yona said something similar to me that was a game changer. Basically she said me and my POI have cycles we must go through. We can fight them, be frustrated, angry, depressed or we can choose to know there's a bigger plan and things will happen as they should. What I have control over is whether I want to be happy during the process or miserable. I can't change the outcome, just the path to it.

Well some mothers have said that their children told them "mummy I chose you before I was born", so perhaps we do get a say in our life lessons..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 01:46:47 PM »

I totally agree.

Well some mothers have said that their children told them "mummy I chose you before I was born", so perhaps we do get a say in our life lessons..

I absolutely think we do. I think we determine our life path with the assistance of our higher power (God if you will) to learn the lessons and to have the experiences we need to become closer to "grace".

I also think children are also the closest to spirit. They remember the other "realm" until the 3D world settles in.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 02:05:05 PM »

I totally agree.

I absolutely think we do. I think we determine our life path with the assistance of our higher power (God if you will) to learn the lessons and to have the experiences we need to become closer to "grace".

I also think children are also the closest to spirit. They remember the other "realm" until the 3D world settles in.

Yeah I had alot of psychic experiences and sensed spirit daily as a child, children definitely see and talk to spirit more. And I'm in agreement we choose our life plan of lessons we want to learn before we enter this world, like a contract, so that we can evolve as souls. Readers have said I am an old soul for my age so that's why we have different lives and some people have more easier paths than others.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 02:09:10 PM »

This is a little bit off topic, but it’s funny you say this. My daughter will tell me sometimes things like “in my last funeral” or “my last mom”. When she first brought up her funeral I didn’t think she’d even know what that was because she was about 2.5. My jaw just dropped! Kids are definitely more enlightened than us grownups, jaded by the world.

candiednut

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2019, 06:22:18 PM »

This is a little bit off topic, but it’s funny you say this. My daughter will tell me sometimes things like “in my last funeral” or “my last mom”. When she first brought up her funeral I didn’t think she’d even know what that was because she was about 2.5. My jaw just dropped! Kids are definitely more enlightened than us grownups, jaded by the world.

Your daughter is gifted...please don't let her tune it out by "the real world", I hope you can nourish her gifts!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 06:44:13 PM »

Your daughter is gifted...please don't let her tune it out by "the real world", I hope you can nourish her gifts!

I truly hope so, as well 🙏🏼 She is very gifted, and I take everything she says seriously. She predicted a wreck we would get in (not my fault) and how it would happen this past year at 3 years old. Almost every psychic mentions it. I know I had this as a child as well, but have lost touch with it, unfortunately. I still have visions that come true, but it’s not quite the same as her gift. Her losing it really makes me anxious.