Author Topic: Omg customer service at Bitwine is a joke!!!  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Omg customer service at Bitwine is a joke!!!
« on: July 05, 2019, 01:57:50 PM »
I reported a complaint about an advisor not honoring their per minute listing and trying to swindle me out of more money. Bitwine had the audacity to tell me that the deal she was offering was still at $1 per minute.  Hello!!!! Her rate at the time is $0.69 why would i pay her more?!?!? Yea customer service right. 😳
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 02:37:21 PM by Love2lovenj »

ladya

Re: Omg customer service at Bitwine is a joke!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 03:33:28 PM »
Customer service on these platforms is the worst I’ve ever seen. Whatever happened to customer comes first 🤔

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 03:42:53 PM »
I reported a certain psychic to them and they came back with a generic response oh I'm sorry you had this experience kinda crap. 🙄

ladya

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 03:53:49 PM »
I reported a certain psychic to them and they came back with a generic response oh I'm sorry you had this experience kinda crap. 🙄

same. they said they have no control over the psychics and deal with the psychic directly.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 05:55:14 PM »
They don´t care about the customer, as long as they´re getting their money... They get a big cut out of each psychic´s reading, so they´d rather the psychic charges you more than less and to not complain as it gives them business.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 06:26:35 PM »

same. they said they have no control over the psychics and deal with the psychic directly.

Defeats the whole purpose of customer service.

Offline sanshine

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 10:15:07 AM »
AskNow is worse!

anything