Author Topic: Beautiful women here!  (Read 1507 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Beautiful women here!
« on: June 28, 2019, 01:13:30 AM »
It amazes me how many beautiful ladies are here and we aren’t living our best lives!

I’ve just seen my new friend @diamondcanadian and it has me thinking....

We are some beautiful, smart, soulful women. We deserve better!

And we should be holding on to our hard earned money (unless you call about something other than relationships or call for entertainment).

I just want to let you all know you’re awesome!

You men can be too sometimes 😂

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Beautiful women here!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 01:16:11 AM »
It amazes me how many beautiful ladies are here and we aren’t living our best lives!

And we should be holding on to our hard earned money (unless you call about something other than relationships or call for entertainment).

Aww ❤️

And seeing you too ( you beautiful lady)  - we definitely need to live our best lives and I bet when we do we’ll find the best guy who doesn’t have us calling for clarification.. it will be obvious how they feel
about us !

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 01:18:33 AM »

Aww ❤️

And seeing you too ( you beautiful lady)  - we definitely need to live our best lives and I bet when we do we’ll find the best guy who doesn’t have us calling for clarification.. it will be obvious how they feel
about us !

Lolololol....that's a Cookie-ism! Love you ladies. Brava!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 10:09:27 PM »

Awww This is awesome! I have to tell you ladies ever since I cancelled my account and stopped reading it has been very empowering. I am not filling my head with stuff. its summer time and I am going out having fun and enjoying myself to the fullest. All my readings from June have outcomes in September and depending on the outcomes which I know will be positive :-) I will be done forever. I wish you all a very happy and empowering summer time

anything