Author Topic: I need help guys... :/  (Read 15595 times)

josh34

Re: I need help guys... :/
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2019, 02:38:57 AM »
Ugh, I seriously hate my brain. I felt blah today and reached out to two advisors on Keen. They both told me dad doesn’t have any loving feelings towards me, even I was like that’s a little too dramatic. But to make things worse, one told me he’s hiding something from me. Which I find a little hard to believe only because he’s very honest. But she said she sees another women around him. So now I am in full on depression mode. Has anyone read with celestial tarot or advisor trishula? Trishula told me about the woman. She told me things looked good between us then after I added money she brought up other woman.

Celestial tarot and advisor trishula

Who did you read with? If it means anything most on keen are frauds(:

I cant tell you how many ive read with on there and were full of bs. Dont worry! Sometimes, the good person, who's been giving it their all, waiting in pain, patiently... sometimes they get what they've asked for. <3 stay positive love.

Oh ive never heard from her. If it means anything at most are very fake. I would disregard that reading(: <3 is there anything I can for you? I know how being terrified can be and I want to help <3

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2019, 03:00:35 AM »
Ugh, I seriously hate my brain. I felt blah today and reached out to two advisors on Keen. They both told me dad doesn’t have any loving feelings towards me, even I was like that’s a little too dramatic. But to make things worse, one told me he’s hiding something from me. Which I find a little hard to believe only because he’s very honest. But she said she sees another women around him. So now I am in full on depression mode. Has anyone read with celestial tarot or advisor trishula? Trishula told me about the woman. She told me things looked good between us then after I added money she brought up other woman.

I cant tell you how many ive read with on there and were full of bs. Dont worry! Sometimes, the good person, who's been giving it their all, waiting in pain, patiently... sometimes they get what they've asked for. <3 stay positive love.

Oh ive never heard from her. If it means anything at most are very fake. I would disregard that reading(: <3 is there anything I can for you? I know how being terrified can be and I want to help <3

I think I am going to close my keen account. I will only read with cookie, abundant visions, and Yona. I feel they are the most ethical and I can’t see them deliberately stringing people along. Cookie not as much only because a prediction she gave me a year ago didn’t come to pass yet. Details correct though. I’ve been practicing affirmations, journaling and praying and I felt those two readers set me back. If anyone else here has any experiences reading with them, let me know!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2019, 03:42:22 AM »

I think I am going to close my keen account. I will only read with cookie, abundant visions, and Yona. I feel they are the most ethical and I can’t see them deliberately stringing people along. Cookie not as much only because a prediction she gave me a year ago didn’t come to pass yet. Details correct though. I’ve been practicing affirmations, journaling and praying and I felt those two readers set me back. If anyone else here has any experiences reading with them, let me know!

Catlover, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Definitely cutting down on who you read with and making sure they are ethical is important. I’m definitely toying with the idea of cancelling my keen account too but I want access to Cookie and Anne and I have no clue how to work the other site she is on.

Idk how far along you are but maybe it might even be a good idea to curtail the readings until after the baby is born? Just a suggestion! lol

My sis in law is pregnant right now and her emotions are like a daily roller coaster ride. If she were in a similar situation I would give her the same advice. Just for sanity’s sake lol

I wish you and your little one the best
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 03:46:46 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2019, 06:37:19 AM »

Don’t waste ya money on keen hun ... there’s no value there and it will do more to hurt u than anything.its hard but u got this ... u don’t need psychics at all

WinterElf

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2019, 06:42:28 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am feeling so down today. Could really use some help. I’ve had readings with Yona, abundant visions, cookie, and lady Jenna this year. They all pick up the same thing. I’ll be in a relationship around summer/after summer so like July-September? Right now, things aren’t going so well in any area of my life. I am pregnant, I need to move out of my current home, and financially I am struggling. Unfortunately I am not in a relationship with the dad but he’s very involved. Yona mentioned new love and asked me of that surprised me, I said well I’m pregnant so I don’t know if you’re picking up the pregnancy/baby, she said it was “adult love” potential long term. Then said she saw a man and woman’s hand together in an agreement but that it had to do with moving? She said he and I would move in together. We’re not even in a relationship and we live 2 hours away from each other. So I don’t know. Cookie saw exactly what’s happening now, periods in 2019 of me not feeling like a priority, going to be times where I want to just walk away, but she saw us meeting families (which happened) and that we would be getting closer. Didn’t saw we would be in a relationship so idk, abundant sees him wanting to start up a romantic relationship, gave me the timeframe, and said basically my life is going to be good. Right now things seem so shitty :,( I feel like he’s still doing his thing if you know what I mean because he’s distant now. Nobody picks ups on a third party, not even Yona but still. Then I feel like shit because I told him I booked a date to take maternity pictures and asked if he wanted to join, he said no. :,( made me feel so stupid. Can anyone give me some advice? I know these are very popular readers. What do you guys think?

is that all about poi1 or the new guy that yona predicted? Because maybe they are all picking up on a new guy? I know that cookie and abundant can be a bit too optimistic with their time frames. And especially if yona is picking it up too and they all allign, I would be hopeful!

Can I tell you something? You never know what tomorrow will bring (: Things can change in an instant. Stay hopeful <3

After I told Yona I was expecting she automatically tied new adult love to the dad. She didn’t describe a man or was very detailed, that’s what worries me is that she just automatically said it’s him. Abundant describes him and our situation pretty accurately and keeps stating she sees us together. She kept getting the number 7 so she felt July was going to be the key month of him trying to make it a “romantic commitment” but it doesn’t feel like it could happen that soon. Yona said summer, she said ace of cups, new big love, not just the baby. I am trying to be optimistic.

Please do not trust these FUC@!#$ psychics.  SEriously.  Especially if it is extremely emotionally charged, their predictions usually dont happen. Psychics who were right for me in the past are so wrong now to the point of me crying and asking for some release from this addiction.  It is very emotional for me and it makes the readings unreliable and they can be right on something and REALLY WRONG on another issue.  Get some professional help if you can. I feel sorry for your situation.  I hope things improve. 

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2019, 10:17:50 AM »
Well...You people will fight anywhere won't you? ( <---- RHETORICAL ) The horrible thing is the feeling of watching and waiting for an opportunity to pounce. I would say the replies could possibly harm the poster but that clearly isn't true considering she barely acknowledged the replies then proceeded to post that she got yet another reading and was told things that made her spiral. -_-

Look I don't know you or your situation and there's a chance you will overlook this comment because the one you're hoping to see isn't here yet but TRUST THE ACTIONS AND THE WORDS OF YOUR CHILDS FATHER. Follow his lead and look after yourself.  If that man ever had feelings for you reading will ALWAYS pick that up in some warped fashion because of a prior connection.  If he says he doesn't want you then behave accordingly. You weren't born with anyone and even if you died in a crowd you'd still be alone in that last moment. This isn't just for romance. Follow your gut in all things and you can't go wrong.  Don't ignore what's right in front of you because a reader told you different.

TBH when I read your post I immediately though "Dude got another woman..." I'm not a reader so I don't know if that is the case but for the simple fact that he's told you flat out how he feels and you continue to try to find ways to change the status quo to suit your mood implies that he was always upfront and open in regards to his intentions and you completely ignored it. Again I can be wrong and at this point it doesn't matter what was said you need to focus on what needs to be done in the here and now. 

Although I'm pretty sure you're gonna do exactly as you've been doing...

josh34

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2019, 02:19:25 AM »
I have an update on this post. So spoke to Gaylene, had some money left over from last convo plus 3 mins for free. Gaylene still sees us getting closer and the month of July he would be inclined to romance. Yona as you guys know saw Ace of Cups. Adult love, she didn’t think this was the baby. Both see summer-ish the time for this to happen. Well, I spoke to QOC and she picked up a 3rd party. I asked who I thought it could be saw sexual energy but no love. I asked her how he felt about me she said he loves me, that he loves my maternal energy. Also said she saw him being more communicative about the baby and sees a “closeness” too. Well, I know this is stupid but he and I aren’t friends on Snapchat anymore. I was like wtf? I know it’s just Snapchat but at the same time I would send him belly pics/videos and we would sometimes converse on there too. So a 7 month emotional hormonal pregnant woman going through this is just torture. I give up.

Did he delete you like now? Did you just find that out? I would say to be optimistic if Abundant, and Yona are picking up on getting closer! <3 They're usually really really good and far above many others.

I want to add too that I have seen situations take 180s in an instance. Esepecially since he's the father, and after rereading your first post on this thread, I'd be really surprised if you two don't become closer, if not simply due to the child. But even then, with that there, you can use that as a building point to repair the relationshiP <3
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 02:28:41 AM by josh34 »

Offline username1111

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2019, 02:20:59 AM »
We are not just talking about a potential romance here. You guys are going to become the parents of a little one and both of you will be bound for the rest of your lives by this kid. I don't think any psychics will give you the answers that you seek better than the future dad himself! Please, be practical, and open the discussion with this man to know where he stands and what you can expect from him.
Most psychics fail to see future events and outcomes properly. Don't hold onto readings, have an adult conversation with this man. Please, you need to handle that with maturity not with a dreamy / hopeful mindset that may lead you to some important disappointments.
Don't hesitate to ping me. Take care.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2019, 07:37:16 AM »
I have an update on this post. So spoke to Gaylene, had some money left over from last convo plus 3 mins for free. Gaylene still sees us getting closer and the month of July he would be inclined to romance. Yona as you guys know saw Ace of Cups. Adult love, she didn’t think this was the baby. Both see summer-ish the time for this to happen. Well, I spoke to QOC and she picked up a 3rd party. I asked who I thought it could be saw sexual energy but no love. I asked her how he felt about me she said he loves me, that he loves my maternal energy. Also said she saw him being more communicative about the baby and sees a “closeness” too. Well, I know this is stupid but he and I aren’t friends on Snapchat anymore. I was like wtf? I know it’s just Snapchat but at the same time I would send him belly pics/videos and we would sometimes converse on there too. So a 7 month emotional hormonal pregnant woman going through this is just torture. I give up.

Did he delete you like now? Did you just find that out? I would say to be optimistic if Abundant, and Yona are picking up on getting closer! <3 They're usually really really good and far above many others.

I want to add too that I have seen situations take 180s in an instance. Esepecially since he's the father, and after rereading your first post on this thread, I'd be really surprised if you two don't become closer, if not simply due to the child. But even then, with that there, you can use that as a building point to repair the relationshiP <3

He deleted me today. I posted a selfie, it came up on my memories. He saw it, was chatting with someone else on Snapchat throughout the day.. saw his username and his emoji thing was gone clicked on his name and it said “add friend.” I haven’t talk to him that consistently since last week. He went MIA, he messaged me asking how I was doing on Sunday but that was it. Literally I have gotten from Gaylene closeness and by july/August feel like we’re together, Yona said Ace of cups but didn’t tie it to the baby, said adult love, status change summer/after summer, even queen of cups said a “closeness” between us, lady Jenna said he wants to spend more time with me, Gaylene said the same. I don’t understand.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2019, 11:57:11 AM »
Cat - I'm so sorry to hear this.
I do want to give some perspective regarding Yona (Ive never read with Gaylene). Also to be transparent, I havent followed your entire story here - so I may be jumping in halfway...

Yona can easy mix up energies. She is very well known to do that (she has done it with me for a major prediction regarding my POI). I thought he prediction was for my original POI and it turned out to be someone else.

I dont doubt Yona in this instance, but be optimistic that it may be someone else, and it may not be in the original timeframe she suggested.

I'd personally not put to much hope in what appears in reality to be a dead end situation (that's just me).
Be open to the fact that it could be someone else ...the other thing is do you really really want your BD back? Just something to think about. When we remove emotion out of it and look at facts, is that something we really want when there is someone who could treat us waaaay better? #foodforthought

Nothing wrong with being optimistic - but being hopeful about a situation that seems to be a dead end can deplete energy when that energy can be released to allow some one else who deserves you to come in. Again, we never know what the future brings - ppl can do a 180 out of the blue as well, but I just wouldnt hold my breath.

He deleted me today. I posted a selfie, it came up on my memories. He saw it, was chatting with someone else on Snapchat throughout the day.. saw his username and his emoji thing was gone clicked on his name and it said “add friend.” I haven’t talk to him that consistently since last week. He went MIA, he messaged me asking how I was doing on Sunday but that was it. Literally I have gotten from Gaylene closeness and by july/August feel like we’re together, Yona said Ace of cups but didn’t tie it to the baby, said adult love, status change summer/after summer, even queen of cups said a “closeness” between us, lady Jenna said he wants to spend more time with me, Gaylene said the same. I don’t understand.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2019, 12:03:18 PM »
I don’t use Snapchat much, but I believe if it gave you the option to add him, you may may have accidentally deleted him. Try adding him and then see if you can send him something.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2019, 01:23:56 PM »
I don’t use Snapchat much, but I believe if it gave you the option to add him, you may may have accidentally deleted him. Try adding him and then see if you can send him something.

No I searched his user name in search bar. Pulled up his profile. Didn’t say we were friends. It had the add friend button meaning were no longer Snapchat friends. He took me off.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2019, 01:30:18 PM »
Right, if he had deleted you and you not him, he would still show as one of your friends but when you snapped him it would be gray.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2019, 01:34:28 PM »
Emailed Yona and asked if I could have an emergency update she said I’d have to wait til August/September. I tried getting a hold of Gaylene too. This sucks so bad. I feel like God hates me and like I can’t catch a break. I cried and cried so hard yesterday to the point where I was contracting a lot.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2019, 01:46:52 PM »
Emailed Yona and asked if I could have an emergency update she said I’d have to wait til August/September. I tried getting a hold of Gaylene too. This sucks so bad. I feel like God hates me and like I can’t catch a break. I cried and cried so hard yesterday to the point where I was contracting a lot.

You asked for help. The consensus from people here was to stop getting readings and focus on yourself and your baby. A reader isn't going to make him want a relationship. Stop getting readings. STOP GETTING READINGS. It's selfish of you to be spending money on them when you will need diapers, clothing, etc for this baby. I totally get your upset and hormonal, but no matter what a reader tells you, you won't be satisfied until he takes action and a reader can't make something happen.

anything