Author Topic: I need help guys... :/  (Read 15535 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: I need help guys... :/
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2019, 12:42:47 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am feeling so down today. Could really use some help. I’ve had readings with Yona, abundant visions, cookie, and lady Jenna this year. They all pick up the same thing. I’ll be in a relationship around summer/after summer so like July-September? Right now, things aren’t going so well in any area of my life. I am pregnant, I need to move out of my current home, and financially I am struggling. Unfortunately I am not in a relationship with the dad but he’s very involved. Yona mentioned new love and asked me of that surprised me, I said well I’m pregnant so I don’t know if you’re picking up the pregnancy/baby, she said it was “adult love” potential long term. Then said she saw a man and woman’s hand together in an agreement but that it had to do with moving? She said he and I would move in together. We’re not even in a relationship and we live 2 hours away from each other. So I don’t know. Cookie saw exactly what’s happening now, periods in 2019 of me not feeling like a priority, going to be times where I want to just walk away, but she saw us meeting families (which happened) and that we would be getting closer. Didn’t saw we would be in a relationship so idk, abundant sees him wanting to start up a romantic relationship, gave me the timeframe, and said basically my life is going to be good. Right now things seem so shitty :,( I feel like he’s still doing his thing if you know what I mean because he’s distant now. Nobody picks ups on a third party, not even Yona but still. Then I feel like shit because I told him I booked a date to take maternity pictures and asked if he wanted to join, he said no. :,( made me feel so stupid. Can anyone give me some advice? I know these are very popular readers. What do you guys think?

Why have his baby if he’s a total retard? I’m not being insensitive but I’m asking because I know a lot of cases where this happens and I don’t understand it. also the readers u mentioned maybe popular but doesn’t mean they are accurate with current situation AND OUTCOMES. None of those u mentioned were right for me . I feel like helping u so I’m going to inbox u . It baffles me how men can be to a woman AFTER sex and good times but don’t let these advisors make u hold on to something and hold on to hurt longer than u have to . My mother always told me What loves you doesn’t hurt you...and the main reason I don’t have kids til this day is because I refuse to be in a parentship or play house or have to have a shitty man in my life longer than I need to . Stay positive and leave him be

I get your point totally for the rest of the post , but that first line is completely insensitive, even though you said you didn’t mean to be.

There are plenty of reasons why people follow through with a pregnancy when a dad isn’t around, and your curiosity on the matter isn’t a reason for the OP to share. It’s none of our business and she shouldn’t have to, as this is obviously a sensitive and emotional time for her right now.

What if the reason is because she was told she couldn’t have kids , and this miracle happened and she’s following through because she believes it may never happen for her again?

What if it’s a religious reason?

What if it’s simply the joy of having a child?

It’s none of our business - just support the OP where support is needed , not questioning her on her choices

I WAS NOT SAYIN ABORTION.... PLEASE DONT ASSUME BECAUSE YOU MAY BE MISINTERPRETING... WHAT I MEAN IS CLEAR :

Sorry if I didn’t say this correctly but I see why u think I’m insensitive... anywho ... what I’m saying is WHY HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A MAN WHO IS NOT COMMITMENT WORTHY/READY ...at my age and I’m not old but I would like to think everyone is grown here and knows what we risk by sexing raw . I am in a relationship now and I make sure I’m on birth control because I’m not only not ready but THIS MAN HAS TO SHOW ME THAT HE IS THE KIND OF QUALITY TO BE ON MY LIFE WITH THAT KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY ALSO HE HAS TO SHOW HES GOING TO COMMIT BEFORE I EVEN THINK TO HAVE THE BABY CONVERSATION...I think that because I watched my mom go thru sht As well as my sister and friends... I make SURE I don’t repeat a common cycle. Not only that ppl have made it normal to ask for commitment AFTER having a mans child... I’m not gonna go heavy into that but I never said nothing about abortion so HOLD YOUR THUMBS... I’m just not willing to be a statistic as a black woman I have enough obstacles on my path and I’m not going to willingly create one for myself.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2019, 12:50:18 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am feeling so down today. Could really use some help. I’ve had readings with Yona, abundant visions, cookie, and lady Jenna this year. They all pick up the same thing. I’ll be in a relationship around summer/after summer so like July-September? Right now, things aren’t going so well in any area of my life. I am pregnant, I need to move out of my current home, and financially I am struggling. Unfortunately I am not in a relationship with the dad but he’s very involved. Yona mentioned new love and asked me of that surprised me, I said well I’m pregnant so I don’t know if you’re picking up the pregnancy/baby, she said it was “adult love” potential long term. Then said she saw a man and woman’s hand together in an agreement but that it had to do with moving? She said he and I would move in together. We’re not even in a relationship and we live 2 hours away from each other. So I don’t know. Cookie saw exactly what’s happening now, periods in 2019 of me not feeling like a priority, going to be times where I want to just walk away, but she saw us meeting families (which happened) and that we would be getting closer. Didn’t saw we would be in a relationship so idk, abundant sees him wanting to start up a romantic relationship, gave me the timeframe, and said basically my life is going to be good. Right now things seem so shitty :,( I feel like he’s still doing his thing if you know what I mean because he’s distant now. Nobody picks ups on a third party, not even Yona but still. Then I feel like shit because I told him I booked a date to take maternity pictures and asked if he wanted to join, he said no. :,( made me feel so stupid. Can anyone give me some advice? I know these are very popular readers. What do you guys think?

Why have his baby if he’s a total retard? I’m not being insensitive
but I’m asking because I know a lot of cases where this happens and I don’t understand it. also the readers u mentioned maybe popular but doesn’t mean they are accurate with current situation AND OUTCOMES. None of those u mentioned were right for me . I feel like helping u so I’m going to inbox u . It baffles me how men can be to a woman AFTER sex and good times but don’t let these advisors make u hold on to something and hold on to hurt longer than u have to . My mother always told me What loves you doesn’t hurt you...and the main reason I don’t have kids til this day is because I refuse to be in a parentship or play house or have to have a shitty man in my life longer than I need to . Stay positive and leave him be

You're right, you're not insensitive, you're a douchebag. Wtaf???

I asked that for a reason ... I came from a woman who made the same choice and my sister is almost 40 and can count on one hand how many times she saw her dad ... it hurts the child and reading her post reminded me of my mom and my middle sister who also went through the same thing. I have a very RAW way of speaking and a lot of times people mistake it for disrespect but in reality IM HONESTLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC ... u may not like my delivery but I don’t understand why men want to play like they so into you then ghost when responsibility hits... so who’s really the douchebag???... I also had a single parent most of my life so I think I know first hand how parentships or situationships work. I felt bad when she said he wouldn’t do the photos with her but again I’m sorry he’s a assholeee and I know we sometimes disregard signs of a man who is no good for us and that’s why I offered help and the very few ppl who know my situation here can understand why I’m empathize with her .... would u have a mans baby who is not ready nor willing to be a father or be with you ? (That’s a real question not sarcasm) it’s kinda late to ask for commitment...idk why these psychics telling a pregnant woman about NEW LOVE INTEREST OR A NEW MAN. I’m not gonna sugarcoat her more than she has already been. I know what it’s like to spend hundreds on false hope and holding on to a no good bastard and I would hate for a mother to be to go down that spiral or depression. That was my angle on my post so call me what u want... this is the internet hun your opinion of what u think I am is not valid in my real life. But I do hope your thumbs feel better lol (sarcasm) :)

Actually,  I'm raising 3 kids without a "baby daddy". They are happy and very well adjusted. He obviously isn't a "retard" (using your ignorant word) since she stated he is very involved. And here is the thing "hun", she doesn't owe you, or anyone else, a reason for her decision. There are plenty of healthy single parent families. Much healthier than twisted families with a miserable marriage.

And having worked for years with mentally challenged children and adults, insensitive isn't even touching the surface of your comment.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2019, 12:53:38 AM »
In a nutshell and idc if we agree or not ....but all men show u signs that they are either stand up guys or really ain’t sht EARLY ON IF U PAY ATTENTION. It took me hundreds of dollars in psychics and a reality check to understand that. Problem is WE women will DISREGUARD alllllll of the SIGNS that maybe subtle or plain as day and call psychics or stay in La la land until we can’t bare more hurt. Support her with real advice ....don’t tell her wat Madam FooFoo online is probably telling her for 19.99 a min ! I take pride in being that friend that will always tell it how it is and this forum won’t stop that.

To add... she said “he’s doing his thing” that sound like a man who ain’t sht and don’t value u....sounds like : SIGNS

Closer to u but also doing his thing? These psychics she been to are feeding her nonsense

READ HER POST AND GIVE HER THE REALITY THAT I WISH THESE ADVISORS WOULD GIVE

And josh thank u I appreciate that !!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:20:07 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2019, 01:05:58 AM »
Hi everyone,

Why have his baby if he’s a total retard? I’m not being insensitive
but I’m asking because I know a lot of cases where this happens and I don’t understand it. also the readers u mentioned maybe popular but doesn’t mean they are accurate with current situation AND OUTCOMES. None of those u mentioned were right for me . I feel like helping u so I’m going to inbox u . It baffles me how men can be to a woman AFTER sex and good times but don’t let these advisors make u hold on to something and hold on to hurt longer than u have to . My mother always told me What loves you doesn’t hurt you...and the main reason I don’t have kids til this day is because I refuse to be in a parentship or play house or have to have a shitty man in my life longer than I need to . Stay positive and leave him be

You're right, you're not insensitive, you're a douchebag. Wtaf???

I asked that for a reason ... I came from a woman who made the same choice and my sister is almost 40 and can count on one hand how many times she saw her dad ... it hurts the child and reading her post reminded me of my mom and my middle sister who also went through the same thing. I have a very RAW way of speaking and a lot of times people mistake it for disrespect but in reality IM HONESTLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC ... u may not like my delivery but I don’t understand why men want to play like they so into you then ghost when responsibility hits... so who’s really the douchebag???... I also had a single parent most of my life so I think I know first hand how parentships or situationships work. I felt bad when she said he wouldn’t do the photos with her but again I’m sorry he’s a assholeee and I know we sometimes disregard signs of a man who is no good for us and that’s why I offered help and the very few ppl who know my situation here can understand why I’m empathize with her .... would u have a mans baby who is not ready nor willing to be a father or be with you ? (That’s a real question not sarcasm) it’s kinda late to ask for commitment...idk why these psychics telling a pregnant woman about NEW LOVE INTEREST OR A NEW MAN. I’m not gonna sugarcoat her more than she has already been. I know what it’s like to spend hundreds on false hope and holding on to a no good bastard and I would hate for a mother to be to go down that spiral or depression. That was my angle on my post so call me what u want... this is the internet hun your opinion of what u think I am is not valid in my real life. But I do hope your thumbs feel better lol (sarcasm) :)

Actually,  I'm raising 3 kids without a "baby daddy". They are happy and very well adjusted. He obviously isn't a "retard" (using your ignorant word) since she stated he is very involved. And here is the thing "hun", she doesn't owe you, or anyone else, a reason for her decision. There are plenty of healthy single parent families. Much healthier than twisted families with a miserable marriage.

And having worked for years with mentally challenged children and adults, insensitive isn't even touching the surface of your comment.

And again this is the internet your perception of me doesn’t matter in my real life lol have fun with that lifestyle I wish u the best. My siblings are great . I was commenting on seeing a mother hurt ... from seeing mine hurt and clearly reading how she is hurt now.

We had everything we could need or want... my mom had 3 jobs as a kid and always showed joy... when I got old enough to understand maybe about age 18-21 when I graduated college with honors my mom said she would be in her room and wait til we would be sleep to cry.. sometimes from weights on her shoulders and sometimes from joy that she’s doing it on her own but that is not okay to me and it made me want to make better choices. There’s nothing healthy about having weight overloaded on your shoulders by being a single parent. We are just so phenomenal at being super hero’s we convince ourselves it is healthy. If it only required one person then god would’ve never created the opposite sex. We as woman are strong so we can tolerate and handle ALOT but that don’t mean it’s HEALTHY OR NORMAL. You can’t be mad at me because I have a level of standards. I have been to countless baby showers where the dad isn’t there ...financially suffering to stay afloat and feeling alone....why would I willingly want that for myself to go thru something so big alone ? Why should I settle when I know for a fact I can do better ? U have a different view and that’s fine but ur not gonna sway me to think being a single parent is a dream come true. That is just what the cards were for u and you deal with it proudly and I commend u but that was NOT your PLAN IN LIFE. Show me some little girl who has plans to be a single parent growing up..... I’ll wait.

I don’t even want to get off the subject of the OP LIKE I SAID IM GOING TO HELP HER AND IF NOBODY WILL TELL HER TRUTH I DAM SURE WILL :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:28:16 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2019, 01:23:12 AM »
Hi Catlover...I hope you go with your gut feeling rather than trusting these psychics. Don't base your life decisions on what the energy like is coming up for you or what someone sees is probably going to happen for you but base them on complete confidence and faith in yourself. You will be fine with or without a man. Have trust in yourself. You will have a new chapter of your life to enjoy with this baby and I wish you so much luck and love for that.

@ Natasha you sound very bitter and quite hurt and given on what you share that is understandable but don't generalize men and women by calling them "retards" or by saying  women DISREGARD! all the signs. May be for you that have been the case but not everyone is that way. I am glad you have learned from your mistakes and from the mistakes of people around you...that's always a good thing. good on you!

Peace!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:30:22 AM by KotaSwan »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2019, 01:32:35 AM »
Hi Catlover...I hope you go with your gut feeling rather than trusting these psychics. Don't base your life decisions on what the energy like is coming up for you or what someone sees is probably going to happen for you but base them on complete confidence and faith in yourself. You will be fine with or without a man. Have trust in yourself. You will have a new chapter of your life to enjoy with this baby and I wish you so much luck and love for that.

@ Natasha you sound very bitter and quite hurt and given on what you share that is understandable but don't generalize men and women by calling them "retards" or by saying  woman DISREGARD! all the signs. May be for you that have been the case but not everyone is that way. I am glad you have learned from your mistakes and from the mistakes of people around you...that's always a good thing. good on you!

Peace!

Thanks and again it’s the internet hun... those that know my story and why I never posted my story on here with the list of ppl who was right and wrong know why I said wat I said so I don’t want op to take it personal. This was just a post that hit close to home and I hardly comment here as it is lol I never said all women disreguard or all men are just retards. Don’t quote that lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2019, 01:50:08 AM »
YoU ARE PREACHING RIGHT HERE!!! This is sad but true.
We be in LA LA land and "HOPE" the guy gets better and nope.

In a nutshell and idc if we agree or not ....but all men show u signs that they are either stand up guys or really ain’t sht EARLY ON IF U PAY ATTENTION. It took me hundreds of dollars in psychics and a reality check to understand that. Problem is WE women will DISREGUARD alllllll of the SIGNS that maybe subtle or plain as day and call psychics or stay in La la land until we can’t bare more hurt. Support her with real advice ....don’t tell her wat Madam FooFoo online is probably telling her for 19.99 a min ! I take pride in being that friend that will always tell it how it is and this forum won’t stop that.

To add... she said “he’s doing his thing” that sound like a man who ain’t sht and don’t value u....sounds like : SIGNS

Closer to u but also doing his thing? These psychics she been to are feeding her nonsense

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2019, 02:03:52 AM »
YoU ARE PREACHING RIGHT HERE!!! This is sad but true.
We be in LA LA land and "HOPE" the guy gets better and nope.

Thank you sparkle I’m glad someone understands I wasn’t coming from a nasty place but I’m an Aries and we are often Too damn BLUNT for society lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2019, 02:43:34 AM »

I didnt want to take it there, but I agree. And OP DID ask for help. Even if the father is involved, it dosent sound like he wants to be involved with OP long term. Hes simply having a baby with her from what it sounds. Him doing his own thing and saying NO to the maternity shoot should be huge enough signs. OP, if you are happy with your baby, thats fine. But please dont invest into what these readers are saying. They may be talking about a completely different person or a whole other situation years away.You wont know until time passes, so in the mean time, just do what is best for you. And quit spending money on these readers when you cant afford it. Its almost never worth it.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2019, 02:49:37 AM »
Hi everyone,

Please, in this instance, forget these readers. Forget Yona’d accuracy or Cookie’s freaky remote viewing. You’re going to be a mommy. That creates a strong, visceral gut intuition in those of us who didn’t already possess it. Look at reality. Look at what he says and does. He doesn’t want to be in the photo shoot, he distant. Is he making plans with you? Daddy classes? Anything?

Sweetie, you have, for the time being, have your answer. Worry about yourself and that peanut. He isn’t worth the stress on your mind and body.

Self-care. Eat well, sleep well, pamper yourself, keep good company, rest, and please don’t spend money on psychics. You know in your heart what his deal is.

I am wishing you the best and you can PM if you like.

Xoxo

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2019, 02:59:50 AM »

I didnt want to take it there, but I agree. And OP DID ask for help. Even if the father is involved, it dosent sound like he wants to be involved with OP long term. Hes simply having a baby with her from what it sounds. Him doing his own thing and saying NO to the maternity shoot should be huge enough signs. OP, if you are happy with your baby, thats fine. But please dont invest into what these readers are saying. They may be talking about a completely different person or a whole other situation years away.You wont know until time passes, so in the mean time, just do what is best for you. And quit spending money on these readers when you cant afford it. Its almost never worth it.

I totally agree. He doesn't sound either willing or ready for a relationship. And that's ok. The parents don't have to be in a relationship with each other to have a relationship with the child. Save your money and focus on yourself and your baby. He may not be POI material, but he may step up as a parent and that's a blessing in itself. And if not, the you'll love that baby enough for the both of you.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2019, 05:03:55 AM »
Hi there.  Take this for what it’s worth but I learned the hard way that even the psychics who connected with me on other things, including Abundant Visions and Cookie (btw, Jenna was so off on her reading for me!), read the situation completely wrong for my POI and I.  Please do not spend any more time and energy on what the readings mean.  What will happen will happen and no amount of psychic reading will be able to help you look into the future clearly.  Even if the readings were right, you won’t know until it happens so please spend your valuable time focusing on you and your precious little one.  I know you know this (just as I knew this) but it’s worth repeating.  You and your baby deserve more than this!  You are having a baby and it will need it’s mama to be 110%!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 05:43:47 AM by Penelope »

Offline username1111

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2019, 05:20:53 AM »
I WAS NOT SAYIN ABORTION.... PLEASE DONT ASSUME BECAUSE YOU MAY BE MISINTERPRETING... WHAT I MEAN IS CLEAR :

Sorry if I didn’t say this correctly but I see why u think I’m insensitive... anywho ... what I’m saying is WHY HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A MAN WHO IS NOT COMMITMENT WORTHY/READY ...at my age and I’m not old but I would like to think everyone is grown here and knows what we risk by sexing raw . I am in a relationship now and I make sure I’m on birth control because I’m not only not ready but THIS MAN HAS TO SHOW ME THAT HE IS THE KIND OF QUALITY TO BE ON MY LIFE WITH THAT KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY ALSO HE HAS TO SHOW HES GOING TO COMMIT BEFORE I EVEN THINK TO HAVE THE BABY CONVERSATION...I think that because I watched my mom go thru sht As well as my sister and friends... I make SURE I don’t repeat a common cycle. Not only that ppl have made it normal to ask for commitment AFTER having a mans child... I’m not gonna go heavy into that but I never said nothing about abortion so HOLD YOUR THUMBS... I’m just not willing to be a statistic as a black woman I have enough obstacles on my path and I’m not going to willingly create one for myself.

I am sorry to come back to that ridiculous discussion again but @Natashanyc you really need to stop SHOUTING and being judgmental.

Are you preaching the "don't want baby? don't have sex then" kind of shit?? Do you know that pregnancies can also happen when one is having some control of some sort?
Sometimes accidents / surprises do happen.
I was pregnant twice in my life, the first time, I was 19 and in a relationship that was just 2-3 months old - I just got my birth control renewed but I had to wait the beginning of my cycle to start taking it. I kept protecting myself except for that ONE and ONLY night at the very end of my cycle, and I got pregnant. Thats not supposed to happen, right? well guess what, it does happen. Things are not as black and white as you are trying to define them so badly.
Some baby conversations happen after the baby is on his way, or even, already in your life, and not before. You can plan well a ton of shit, big chances that they will turn in different directions and you will have to adapt. I am afraid that's the nature of life.
Also, for that second pregnancy, I was on BIRTH CONTROL when it happened. Yes, girl, birth control are not 100% safe.
I was faced twice to that very difficult choice to make, I had one abortion, and a beautiful daughter who is now a grown up. Don't be judgmental, chill for real. People go through different challenges and have different solutions / perspectives / courage / desire to overcome it.

If it's not your story and you cannot relate to it, then let it go... don't come to shout at people and give them lessons, its not helping anything, it just hurts!
Especially not on a thread someone opened to receive guidance and support.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2019, 05:42:30 AM »

I am sorry to come back to that ridiculous discussion again but @Natashanyc you really need to stop SHOUTING and being judgmental.

Are you preaching the "don't want baby? don't have sex then" kind of shit?? Do you know that pregnancies can also happen when one is having some control of some sort?
I was pregnant twice in my life, the first time, I was 19 and in a relationship that was just 2-3 months old - I just got my birth control renewed but I had to wait the beginning of my cycle to start taking it. I kept protecting myself except for that ONE and ONLY night at the very end of my cycle, and I got pregnant. Thats not supposed to happen, right? well guess what, it does happen. Things are not as black and white as you are trying to define them so badly.
Some baby conversations happen after the baby is on his way, or even, already in your life, and not before. You can plan well a ton of shit, big chances that they will turn in different directions and you will have to adapt. I am afraid that's the nature of life.
Also, for that second pregnancy, I was on BIRTH CONTROL when it happened. Yes, girl, birth control are not 100% safe.
I was faced twice to that very difficult choice to make, I had one abortion, and a beautiful daughter who is now a grown up. Don't be judgmental, chill for real. People go through different challenges and have different solutions / perspectives / courage / desire to overcome it.

If it's not your story and you cannot relate to it, then let it go... don't come to shout at people and give them lessons, its not helping anything, it just hurts!

Yeah, we get that and all. But looking at the OPs post history, this is her second baby so she has two baby daddies where both guys were not commitment oriented.. So, its safe to say she has a bad pattern here that she needs to break. If shes wondering about commitment after she is already pregnant, she applied poor dating strategies. Point, blank period. No psychic can help that. Maybe things will change for the better down the line with this new guy, but its really out of her control now since she is invested and is in a position where shes basically waiting on the guy to come around. I see this behavior again and again with young women today, it has to stop. Its not being judgemental, especially when she is asking for help here. So many of us come here and call psychics when we really needed a firm hand at home during our formative years as well as nurturing friends and family....and a therapist.

josh34

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2019, 05:57:41 AM »

Yeah, we get that and all. But looking at the OPs post history, this is her second baby so she has two baby daddies where both guys were not commitment oriented.. So, its safe to say she has a bad pattern here that she needs to break. If shes wondering about commitment after she is already pregnant, she applied poor dating strategies. Point, blank period. No psychic can help that. Maybe things will change for the better down the line with this new guy, but its really out of her control now since she is invested and is in a position where shes basically waiting on the guy to come around. I see this behavior again and again with young women today, it has to stop. Its not being judgemental, especially when she is asking for help here. So many of us come here and call psychics when we really needed a firm hand at home during our formative years as well as nurturing friends and family....and a therapist.

I think that's a very unfair assumption to make. Maybe the issue isn't with her. In fact it's not. If both males aren't good individuals, then it's with the two males. We can't know somebody 100%. Ever. Love and emotions are complicated, and you cannot fault her for this. Maybe this guy genuinely appeared to be a better man, and treated her well. Who knows what her story is, or how the second dad is? No one knows, so it's unfair to say that it's something that "she has to change", and a habit that "she has to break". That's very ignorant, if you don't know the full story. Just want to put in my two cents here. I don't think that's very fair to say it's some "habit" that she needs to break, when you don't know the story, or aren't in her shoes. Maybe it has nothing to even do with her, in the sense that any reasons of "backing off" from the men, might be completely comprehensible from an outsider's point of view, or might be due to something outside of her control. Maybe there are outside factors which we don't know. We don't know the reasons, so you shouldn't make that assumption. Also, she did say that they were getting closer. So I'd steer clear from making such an assumption, when the individual is having such a rough time, and is in need of support. That's not fair to her, and quite honestly, is a little rude, and insensitive.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:01:50 AM by josh34 »